Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8542 8543 8544 8545 8546 ... 16126 16127
Please don’t ask please don’t ask please don’t ask
Please don’t ask please don’t ask please don’t ask
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Seasonal
Affective
Disorder
Seasonal
Affective
Disorder
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
After like an hour of indecision, finally changed my username (I was Shiromori until like a minute ago)
After like an hour of indecision, finally changed my username (I was Shiromori until like a minute ago)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I don't understand paying for a wallet. It seems like a moot point. You're spending money to put money into something. :x
I don't understand paying for a wallet. It seems like a moot point. You're spending money to put money into something. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
BYE HUN, you were one of the most toxic people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing & it brings me such joy knowing that I'm never gonna speak to you again. Goodbye, good riddance, see you never <3
Sounds mean but damn I've been thinking a lot about all the crap they put me through & have found that my feelings for them are no longer anything but resentful. And rightfully so, honestly. How I didn't come to my senses earlier is beyond me. Red flags goddamn EVERYWHERE & my dumb arse still didn't see em lol. Live & learn ya know I'm not gonna let it bother me anymore
BYE HUN, you were one of the most toxic people I've ever had the displeasure of knowing & it brings me such joy knowing that I'm never gonna speak to you again. Goodbye, good riddance, see you never <3
Sounds mean but damn I've been thinking a lot about all the crap they put me through & have found that my feelings for them are no longer anything but resentful. And rightfully so, honestly. How I didn't come to my senses earlier is beyond me. Red flags goddamn EVERYWHERE & my dumb arse still didn't see em lol. Live & learn ya know I'm not gonna let it bother me anymore
JNgbpVq.gif
I have been in the coli for hours now. I feel like I've transcended space and time. What time is it? What year is it?
I have been in the coli for hours now. I feel like I've transcended space and time. What time is it? What year is it?
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
i feel quite sick. ugh.

we've certainly taken a downward turn the past few months. and we were doing so well.

i've got to do better. do better, self, do better. right now.

love my babies, though. love love love them. so much. that will never change.

worked with a sweet girl today. she brought me water twice and talked to me even though i'm heckin weird and awkward as ****. she was very concerned about me lifting boxes and wanted to bring a cart up to make sure i didn't get hurt.

is this what it feels like to be taken care of? like, for no reason at all? 'cuz it's nice.

i think i'm touched. just a little, though. only a little.

she's also a metalhead, which is always a plus in my book. i guess some people are okay-ish.
i feel quite sick. ugh.

we've certainly taken a downward turn the past few months. and we were doing so well.

i've got to do better. do better, self, do better. right now.

love my babies, though. love love love them. so much. that will never change.

worked with a sweet girl today. she brought me water twice and talked to me even though i'm heckin weird and awkward as ****. she was very concerned about me lifting boxes and wanted to bring a cart up to make sure i didn't get hurt.

is this what it feels like to be taken care of? like, for no reason at all? 'cuz it's nice.

i think i'm touched. just a little, though. only a little.

she's also a metalhead, which is always a plus in my book. i guess some people are okay-ish.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Dude things are getting crazy on Vikings
Somebody help Bjorn man
Poor kid
Dude things are getting crazy on Vikings
Somebody help Bjorn man
Poor kid
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
tfw when you find the perfect dragon for a project, only to find out its gonna be exalted and the owner isn't willing to sell or trade for another trained fodder dragon..

Feels bad man. :'D Back to the search I go
tfw when you find the perfect dragon for a project, only to find out its gonna be exalted and the owner isn't willing to sell or trade for another trained fodder dragon..

Feels bad man. :'D Back to the search I go
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I DON"T understand the fireworks that have been going off for over a week now?!?!?!

...And that last one didn't sound like fireworks...
I DON"T understand the fireworks that have been going off for over a week now?!?!?!

...And that last one didn't sound like fireworks...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 8542 8543 8544 8545 8546 ... 16126 16127