Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glimmer or Gloom?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I learned how to play it using light and have stuck with it since. I can figure it out with shadow but I just have to think a bit more about the moves. I should probably practice more with shadow though since there are times when it would be quicker
I learned how to play it using light and have stuck with it since. I can figure it out with shadow but I just have to think a bit more about the moves. I should probably practice more with shadow though since there are times when it would be quicker
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
i always pick shadow lmao never really thought about it
i always pick shadow lmao never really thought about it
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
The method I use means I gotta go Glimmer, but if I can get used to doing the method backwards I'll definitely do Gloom!
The method I use means I gotta go Glimmer, but if I can get used to doing the method backwards I'll definitely do Gloom!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
Light, it's just easier to see.
Light, it's just easier to see.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Always light. I can play on the shadow side but I just naturally swerve towards the shiny orbs
Always light. I can play on the shadow side but I just naturally swerve towards the shiny orbs

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
Light. I wouldn't even know how to win with Shadow.
Light. I wouldn't even know how to win with Shadow.
I flip-flop; depending on if the top row is mostly one color over the other or if after the 5th row the tiles are uneven. If that’s the case Then I go back over in the other color which usually fixes the problem.
I flip-flop; depending on if the top row is mostly one color over the other or if after the 5th row the tiles are uneven. If that’s the case Then I go back over in the other color which usually fixes the problem.
I use Gloom more often because Glimmer is just so bright and I prefer its darker counterpart.
I use Gloom more often because Glimmer is just so bright and I prefer its darker counterpart.
I just use whichever one is most convenient. The guide I followed had me learn using Glimmer, and it's turned into muscle memory for me at this point. It's possible to do the hard level using Gloom (I've done it once, looking at my laptop screen upside-down) but it's easier for me to do Glimmer.
I just use whichever one is most convenient. The guide I followed had me learn using Glimmer, and it's turned into muscle memory for me at this point. It's possible to do the hard level using Gloom (I've done it once, looking at my laptop screen upside-down) but it's easier for me to do Glimmer.
Gloom! The guide I follow did it that way round, and I find it easier to thing about clearing the blocks (it always feels like shadow is empty slots and light is full) than filling the grid.
Gloom! The guide I follow did it that way round, and I find it easier to thing about clearing the blocks (it always feels like shadow is empty slots and light is full) than filling the grid.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13