Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69
I loved the profile update, but these changes definitely made it even better! The only small quibble I have is the genetics sections...the different format (icons instead of text) and not being in-line with the measurements section just...throws me off. But at the end of the day, small complaint for an incredible update to an update!
I loved the profile update, but these changes definitely made it even better! The only small quibble I have is the genetics sections...the different format (icons instead of text) and not being in-line with the measurements section just...throws me off. But at the end of the day, small complaint for an incredible update to an update!
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
This is an amazing update to these, thank you so much. I’m so excited about a lot of these changes and love the additional customization. The tabs and ability to completely collapse the mid section is super cool and way better than anything I could’ve come up with in my mind as an edit to this. So thank you again!
This is an amazing update to these, thank you so much. I’m so excited about a lot of these changes and love the additional customization. The tabs and ability to completely collapse the mid section is super cool and way better than anything I could’ve come up with in my mind as an edit to this. So thank you again!
BlFBKpO.png
I absolutely love these now - actually I loved them before too but now they are perfect!
I absolutely love these now - actually I loved them before too but now they are perfect!
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
Love this update! A little disappointed that scenic mode for the default backgrounds doesn't show the full color scene the way it does for other scenes. Kind of defeats the point of scenic mode. But I'm really happy with the new buttons and gender symbol!
Love this update! A little disappointed that scenic mode for the default backgrounds doesn't show the full color scene the way it does for other scenes. Kind of defeats the point of scenic mode. But I'm really happy with the new buttons and gender symbol!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
I have to say the changes made are quite excellent.

The dragon's physical attributes page feels a little more messy with all the extra image icons - to me at least - I feel like I have to look at everything before recognizing what I was actually looking for.

I also had a blimp about how small the "next dragon" buttons are - Since I use mobile 95% of the time, I enjoyed how large they were - but I will get over that detail jump over time.

I like where the apparel and skins page rests, and I am super impressed with the switch factor from physical attributes to battle section.

The dragon now does not look crowded and the page feels more open and relaxed.

Thank you for all your hard work and skills to develop a website you and the members can be proud of. :)
I have to say the changes made are quite excellent.

The dragon's physical attributes page feels a little more messy with all the extra image icons - to me at least - I feel like I have to look at everything before recognizing what I was actually looking for.

I also had a blimp about how small the "next dragon" buttons are - Since I use mobile 95% of the time, I enjoyed how large they were - but I will get over that detail jump over time.

I like where the apparel and skins page rests, and I am super impressed with the switch factor from physical attributes to battle section.

The dragon now does not look crowded and the page feels more open and relaxed.

Thank you for all your hard work and skills to develop a website you and the members can be proud of. :)
TundraFrost
omg being able to collapse the dragon details on all profiles by default.. the FLAVOR
omg being able to collapse the dragon details on all profiles by default.. the FLAVOR

bannerart_2021.png
Dragons with their own broadcast message? HOT DOG YES! Thank you!
Dragons with their own broadcast message? HOT DOG YES! Thank you!
sYJ7QdI.png
YESSSSSSSSSS now I can Hide Like Counters! Thank you so much!!!
YESSSSSSSSSS now I can Hide Like Counters! Thank you so much!!!
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
Very nice update! The profiles look so much cleaner now [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
Very nice update! The profiles look so much cleaner now
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
Praise the lord! I am so happy that we can toggle off likes! I also adore the broadcast system. Good job!

Praise the lord! I am so happy that we can toggle off likes! I also adore the broadcast system. Good job!

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69