Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 3168 3169
Is there a way to view liked dragons?
Is there a way to view liked dragons?
QhY7AgE.png
@SilveredPoint34
Not at the moment, though there are several suggestion threads that ask for the feature!
@SilveredPoint34
Not at the moment, though there are several suggestion threads that ask for the feature!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri ah okay, thank you!
@Naegiri ah okay, thank you!
QhY7AgE.png
As a general note, one can also submit suggestions through "Contact Us" under the category "Suggestion".
As a general note, one can also submit suggestions through "Contact Us" under the category "Suggestion".
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
Is it possible to view the total amount of a specific item in our hoard without going into the hoard and finding it?

For example, when you hover your mouse over an item with a tooltip, is it possible to make it show if you currently own any of that item, and how many if so?

If not, I think that could be very helpful... but I don't know if it's already a thing, or if it has been suggested and denied in the past, etc.
Is it possible to view the total amount of a specific item in our hoard without going into the hoard and finding it?

For example, when you hover your mouse over an item with a tooltip, is it possible to make it show if you currently own any of that item, and how many if so?

If not, I think that could be very helpful... but I don't know if it's already a thing, or if it has been suggested and denied in the past, etc.
I'm not seeing the new Scenes. Not in shops, brewing or dragons wearing them.
Am I missing something?
I'm not seeing the new Scenes. Not in shops, brewing or dragons wearing them.
Am I missing something?
@Wenzer
No, this is not possible in the way you are asking. What is possible is searching an item in the Game Database and selecting "In Hoard/Vault." Unfortunately, it won't tell you how many of the item you have, just whether or not you have it. You can always make a thread in the Suggestions board about this if you want!

@AnpuRa
Try clearing your browser cache to see scenes equipped to dragons.

As for your other two inquiries — in the Marketplace, scenes are found under the "Specialty" tab. The Baldwin scenes are available at level 10 and 20, so if you are under those levels, you won't be able to brew them.
@Wenzer
No, this is not possible in the way you are asking. What is possible is searching an item in the Game Database and selecting "In Hoard/Vault." Unfortunately, it won't tell you how many of the item you have, just whether or not you have it. You can always make a thread in the Suggestions board about this if you want!

@AnpuRa
Try clearing your browser cache to see scenes equipped to dragons.

As for your other two inquiries — in the Marketplace, scenes are found under the "Specialty" tab. The Baldwin scenes are available at level 10 and 20, so if you are under those levels, you won't be able to brew them.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naegiri

my cache is clean and fine and it's not a matter of not being able to brew the Scenes, I don't see them at all
@Naegiri

my cache is clean and fine and it's not a matter of not being able to brew the Scenes, I don't see them at all
Also, random question, what does the 2 stars under my name here mean?
Also, random question, what does the 2 stars under my name here mean?
@AnpuRa
It mean how many posts you made.
@AnpuRa
It mean how many posts you made.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
XKoJy.gif7JmM7.gifSQX6N.giffnjSM1.pngIs3oI1.pngzTuN31.pngQDjKk1.pngHb5qL1.pngyqAQY1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
1 2 ... 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 ... 3168 3169