Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Somewhere to view liked dragons
1 2
As a fan dragon collector, I don't mind the liking system since personally I'd view it as me doing a good job on converting a character to a dragon if people seemed to like it, otherwise I could use that feedback and try to edit things, but anyway I know thats obviously not applicable for everyone. I know a lot of people have issues with it,and I totally understand the concerns it brings up, and im not against those concerns.

Moving on to the actual suggestion... I would like a place somewhere we could view the dragons that we've liked. Since I know people dont like the likes system, I would want this to be an unintrusive page or toggle-able thing somewhere.

In my opinion, I would want it to be a page (or whatever itd be) only so the user could see, and not something others could view. If you dont like the liking feature, thered be no reason to go to this page c: Overall I think it would be a nice thing, because for me I'd use it to view dragons that would inspire me for my own fan dragons, and for others, who knows? Maybe they like the mix of apparel, the color and gene combos, if they have a nice custom skin, etc. Having these dragons on a dedicated space somewhere would be nice. I feel like it would make the liking system a little less like a competition, since right now as far as I know it only is to boast a number, with no real reason for a user to like it since if they leave the dragons page its possible they might not see it again. I know its a reach, but it might even deter just a little bit of the people that would like dragons for pay, if it meant that dragon had to stay on the page along with dragons they genuinely liked (though unliking is also a thing so maybe not). Anyways, I think itd be nice for people who like the system, and for those that don't I feel like there wouldnt be a reason not to have it if it was something out of the way.

I am subbed.
As a fan dragon collector, I don't mind the liking system since personally I'd view it as me doing a good job on converting a character to a dragon if people seemed to like it, otherwise I could use that feedback and try to edit things, but anyway I know thats obviously not applicable for everyone. I know a lot of people have issues with it,and I totally understand the concerns it brings up, and im not against those concerns.

Moving on to the actual suggestion... I would like a place somewhere we could view the dragons that we've liked. Since I know people dont like the likes system, I would want this to be an unintrusive page or toggle-able thing somewhere.

In my opinion, I would want it to be a page (or whatever itd be) only so the user could see, and not something others could view. If you dont like the liking feature, thered be no reason to go to this page c: Overall I think it would be a nice thing, because for me I'd use it to view dragons that would inspire me for my own fan dragons, and for others, who knows? Maybe they like the mix of apparel, the color and gene combos, if they have a nice custom skin, etc. Having these dragons on a dedicated space somewhere would be nice. I feel like it would make the liking system a little less like a competition, since right now as far as I know it only is to boast a number, with no real reason for a user to like it since if they leave the dragons page its possible they might not see it again. I know its a reach, but it might even deter just a little bit of the people that would like dragons for pay, if it meant that dragon had to stay on the page along with dragons they genuinely liked (though unliking is also a thing so maybe not). Anyways, I think itd be nice for people who like the system, and for those that don't I feel like there wouldnt be a reason not to have it if it was something out of the way.

I am subbed.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
[quote name="DarkElite020" date="2020-06-10 18:14:31" ] In my opinion, I would want it to be a page (or whatever itd be) only so the user could see, and not something others could view. [/quote] This would be key for me. I don't like other people browsing my activity and seeing what I liked (or didn't like). If it was a link in Account Settings (like under our account stats or something), I'd support. But I'd hate it if it were visible by everyone.
DarkElite020 wrote on 2020-06-10 18:14:31:
In my opinion, I would want it to be a page (or whatever itd be) only so the user could see, and not something others could view.

This would be key for me. I don't like other people browsing my activity and seeing what I liked (or didn't like). If it was a link in Account Settings (like under our account stats or something), I'd support. But I'd hate it if it were visible by everyone.
6Sx7SSv.png
@coelacanis yeah, exactly. I wouldnt want it to be something everyone could view either, likes should be personal to a user :) if others could see it I think there would be more pressure about likes/whats being liked by people and we definitely dont need any more of that [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2]
@coelacanis
yeah, exactly. I wouldnt want it to be something everyone could view either, likes should be personal to a user :) if others could see it I think there would be more pressure about likes/whats being liked by people and we definitely dont need any more of that
i would like this! being able to come back and admire a dragon again later would be cool, and would definitely get me to leave more likes.

should definitely not be public though.
i would like this! being able to come back and admire a dragon again later would be cool, and would definitely get me to leave more likes.

should definitely not be public though.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I would like to be able to see a list of *my* dragons that have likes, and their tally (but not who liked them). Purely because I find that interesting xD maybe a filter option to only show dragons with X likes?

I would like to be able to see a list of *other* dragons *i* have liked. With it without their tally. I don’t feel like the number of other folks who liked a dragon I liked is really relevant to me, but others might like that info..?

I would like to be able to see a list of *my* dragons that have likes, and their tally (but not who liked them). Purely because I find that interesting xD maybe a filter option to only show dragons with X likes?

I would like to be able to see a list of *other* dragons *i* have liked. With it without their tally. I don’t feel like the number of other folks who liked a dragon I liked is really relevant to me, but others might like that info..?

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@thistleprose This suggestion is less about the numbers of likes something gets >.< because again there are people out there who dont like it so idk about seeing your own dragons likes somewhere (plus you can see it looking at them, but I do understand a page is easier) but I wont make comments on that since its not related here in my opinion c: I was kind of thinking that it'd be similar to how dragon search looks actually [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486747458794291232/720476591842656296/unknown.png[/img] and have something sort of like this, but like dragon search, you can click on the dragon and it goes to their page and you could see everything as normal, so no like number in preview, but on the page sure c:
@thistleprose
This suggestion is less about the numbers of likes something gets >.< because again there are people out there who dont like it so idk about seeing your own dragons likes somewhere (plus you can see it looking at them, but I do understand a page is easier) but I wont make comments on that since its not related here in my opinion c:

I was kind of thinking that it'd be similar to how dragon search looks actually
unknown.png and have something sort of like this, but like dragon search, you can click on the dragon and it goes to their page and you could see everything as normal, so no like number in preview, but on the page sure c:
I'd like this very much, supported.
I'd like this very much, supported.
KWXnzZk.png
Bonus idea!!! :

Finding liked dragons through an option in dragon search would also be acceptable, it'd be private that way too But honestly I think its own page would still be pretty nice and feel nicer but depends on what people think

edit: I think its own page would also be easier to access, but again depends on what people think
Bonus idea!!! :

Finding liked dragons through an option in dragon search would also be acceptable, it'd be private that way too But honestly I think its own page would still be pretty nice and feel nicer but depends on what people think

edit: I think its own page would also be easier to access, but again depends on what people think
I'd love this!!!! supported.
I'd love this!!!! supported.
I'd very much appreciate this.
I'd very much appreciate this.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2