Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lizardfish's writing store (closed)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42
@lizardfish OH nono, something simple is good, just do what you want bud. Your writing is worth 75kt, I certainly don't expect something like a novel thats far too much ;>;
@lizardfish OH nono, something simple is good, just do what you want bud. Your writing is worth 75kt, I certainly don't expect something like a novel thats far too much ;>;
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
[quote=Pinglist] @Fluoroantimonic @sleepytroll @NightWish @phoebici @demitri @Glacierstar @solyrium[/quote] It's a little early but orders are now closed, hopefully I should be open when I finish these later this week!

It's a little early but orders are now closed, hopefully I should be open when I finish these later this week!
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish
Hi! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@lizardfish
Hi! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
dd44d679b2edcf9e00b2face5e521ff55bb3d36f.png She/Her FR+3 Ayfg4.gif zAelm.gif
@Exiwa Sure thing! [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@Exiwa Sure thing!
RVuyqyj.png
How's it coming along? I'm excited to hear about what you've thought up about my dearest Icarus!
How's it coming along? I'm excited to hear about what you've thought up about my dearest Icarus!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Hey, could you ping me when you reopen?
Hey, could you ping me when you reopen?
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
@FluffyTundras would you like to be part of the pinglist?
@BONUSDUCKS i should hopefully have half of the para's done by tonight, i haven't had a ton of time to work on it :pensive emoji: my apologies!
@FluffyTundras would you like to be part of the pinglist?
@BONUSDUCKS i should hopefully have half of the para's done by tonight, i haven't had a ton of time to work on it :pensive emoji: my apologies!
RVuyqyj.png
thanks so much for the update and being so open with me, i really appreciate it :weary: :fist:

time can be a pretty unpredictable thing, take all the time you need and don't stress yourself!
thanks so much for the update and being so open with me, i really appreciate it :weary: :fist:

time can be a pretty unpredictable thing, take all the time you need and don't stress yourself!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Yes, that's what I've meant. Sorry!
Yes, that's what I've meant. Sorry!
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.png _
+9 hours
she/her please
huge tundra fan
finally workin' on my lore
image.png
[quote=Pinglist] @Fluoroantimonic @sleepytroll @NightWish @phoebici @demitri @Glacierstar @solyrium @Exiwa @FluffyTundras[/quote] ITS BEEN LIKE 20 MILLION YEARS but slots are reopened!! :)

ITS BEEN LIKE 20 MILLION YEARS but slots are reopened!! :)
RVuyqyj.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 41 42