Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lizardfish's writing store (closed)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
@lizardfish pinglist please!
@lizardfish pinglist please!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana sure thing!
@Looshiana sure thing!
RVuyqyj.png
[font=calibri]@/lizardfish; aaa! i'd like to snag a slot! i'd like a [b][i]backstory[/i][/b] for [url=https://toyhou.se/4547044.-cam]this[/url] guy. my budget is 200kT, so you can write as much or as little as you'd like! feel free to give me a rough estimate and i'll send along payment for that, and if you write more than that i'll send more! [emoji=heart size=1] i really like this concept: [i]'Imagine a world in which spirits, souls, demons and angels were scienctifically proven to exist. They are integrated into society, but how well and for how long?[/i]'. Maybe he was originally a normal animal before he got possessed by some kinda spirit? Idk! You can take it however you'd like (he's really a blank page rn, haha.)
@/lizardfish; aaa! i'd like to snag a slot!

i'd like a backstory for this guy. my budget is 200kT, so you can write as much or as little as you'd like! feel free to give me a rough estimate and i'll send along payment for that, and if you write more than that i'll send more!

i really like this concept: 'Imagine a world in which spirits, souls, demons and angels were scienctifically proven to exist. They are integrated into society, but how well and for how long?'. Maybe he was originally a normal animal before he got possessed by some kinda spirit? Idk! You can take it however you'd like (he's really a blank page rn, haha.)

x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
Aaaaaaaa if possible I'd love to snag a spot, @lizardfish!

I think it's finally time to get Lizardfish Lore™ for Mas!

If possible I'd love a narrative format with however many paragraphs you think it'll need to rewrite what's already there; ideally I'd love to replace what I have written with something you've written!

If you need more info plspls let me know, I'm just very indecisive 100% of the time adfjsdad
Aaaaaaaa if possible I'd love to snag a spot, @lizardfish!

I think it's finally time to get Lizardfish Lore™ for Mas!

If possible I'd love a narrative format with however many paragraphs you think it'll need to rewrite what's already there; ideally I'd love to replace what I have written with something you've written!

If you need more info plspls let me know, I'm just very indecisive 100% of the time adfjsdad
@lizardfish

Hello! Please add me to the pinglist!
@lizardfish

Hello! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Omobun added! :)

@solyrium based on the way my pricing system works, hitting the full 200kt would be super long, but I think I could create a complete story for him with about 10-15 paragraphs (appx. 25-30kt). depends on whatever length you'd think would work!

@Phoebici aaaa I remember she!! I could flesh out what she already has in 8-10 paragraphs (25-27kt) or create something completely new while still keeping her existing premise, it's up to you!
@Omobun added! :)

@solyrium based on the way my pricing system works, hitting the full 200kt would be super long, but I think I could create a complete story for him with about 10-15 paragraphs (appx. 25-30kt). depends on whatever length you'd think would work!

@Phoebici aaaa I remember she!! I could flesh out what she already has in 8-10 paragraphs (25-27kt) or create something completely new while still keeping her existing premise, it's up to you!
RVuyqyj.png
[font=calibri]@/lizardfish; then I’ll do the 15 paragraphs this time!! I’ll send payment if that’s alright![emoji=heart size=1]
@/lizardfish; then I’ll do the 15 paragraphs this time!! I’ll send payment if that’s alright!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@solyrium great! i'll go ahead and put your order in!
@solyrium great! i'll go ahead and put your order in!
RVuyqyj.png
@lizardfish I would honestly prefer if you created something completely new using the existing premise? If possible ofc! I don't wanna overburden you or anything ;v; Just let me know how much it'll be!!
@lizardfish I would honestly prefer if you created something completely new using the existing premise? If possible ofc! I don't wanna overburden you or anything ;v; Just let me know how much it'll be!!
@Phoebici sure thing! 8-10 paragraphs would be 25-27kt, and with that in mind, it'd likely focus on mas's curse taking root as a frozen specter and less of who she used to be before that if that's okay with you!
@Phoebici sure thing! 8-10 paragraphs would be 25-27kt, and with that in mind, it'd likely focus on mas's curse taking root as a frozen specter and less of who she used to be before that if that's okay with you!
RVuyqyj.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42