Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 196 197
@Decaffeinated add me to the timed lotto if i still can, please !! :o
@Decaffeinated add me to the timed lotto if i still can, please !! :o
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
@Decaffeinated Add me to the timed lotto please!
@Decaffeinated Add me to the timed lotto please!
Full lair cleanout! -=- Wishlist
@Oyasumii @erevainsgirl I'm a bit short on time today so I'll just quickly send you both your dragons! @WingsofDestiny [quote name="Decaffeinated" date="2019-12-03 14:08:42" ] [list][*]Post to this thread with a claim on that dragon [b]with its BBCode[/b] and ping the person who's list that dragon came from (Decaffeinated or MermaidLorelei). [indent]*This step isn't optional. We will not adopt out a dragon who's BBCode has not been posted.[/indent] [/list] [/quote] @Everburn @quietgal @BiscuitTheDog @FantasyMyth Entered! @AkiraShinigami Added!
@Oyasumii
@erevainsgirl

I'm a bit short on time today so I'll just quickly send you both your dragons!

@WingsofDestiny
Decaffeinated wrote on 2019-12-03 14:08:42:
  • Post to this thread with a claim on that dragon with its BBCode and ping the person who's list that dragon came from (Decaffeinated or MermaidLorelei).
    *This step isn't optional. We will not adopt out a dragon who's BBCode has not been posted.

@Everburn
@quietgal
@BiscuitTheDog
@FantasyMyth

Entered!

@AkiraShinigami

Added!
[center][size=5][b]Lotto Update[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44502935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/445030/44502935_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The lotto has been drawn and [b]Deercryptid[/b] is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon. [size=1]@Ikterrin @Deercryptid @Dragon000Draws @Ebanon @StormyPhoenix29 @Oyasumii @onemessyperson @CattAttack @Self @GayScreeching @ClockworkEclipse @Bxy26 @Sassibirb @Everburn @quietgal @BiscuitTheDog @FantasyMyth[/size]
Lotto Update
44502935_350.png

The lotto has been drawn and Deercryptid is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon.

@Ikterrin @Deercryptid @Dragon000Draws @Ebanon @StormyPhoenix29 @Oyasumii @onemessyperson @CattAttack @Self @GayScreeching @ClockworkEclipse @Bxy26 @Sassibirb @Everburn @quietgal @BiscuitTheDog @FantasyMyth

@Decaffeinated Hello!! I changed my user from dearjuliet to transluxray! I still want to be pinged for this so I wanted to tell you about the user change ^^
@Decaffeinated Hello!! I changed my user from dearjuliet to transluxray! I still want to be pinged for this so I wanted to tell you about the user change ^^
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@Decaffeinated

Lore has been written and sent to you, it is 1,527 words total!
@Decaffeinated

Lore has been written and sent to you, it is 1,527 words total!
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
Hello everyone, I have a very big announcement to make.

The tl;dr version is that I'm stepping down from the rescue, meaning it'll be closing for the foreseeable future. I don't know when/if Lorelei is coming back or what she plans to do with it if/when she returns. In the meantime, pinglist members can be entered in one final lotto that'll include a variety of prizes, from gened g1s to eggs to apparel. A new update about it will be posted tomorrow so keep an eye out for that!

The longer version is that as much as I want to keep this thread going, my health just won't allow it. I know most of you saw this coming, after all, it's been an uphill battle trying to keep things under control but I can't keep pretending it's going to get better. It isn't fair to anyone involved and all it does is create more stress and frustration.

All that to say, I've taken this project as far as I can take it at around 900 pages of writing goodness (on both old and new thread combined) in a year and a half-ish. It's been an incredible journey and it would've been impossible without such an amazing community to participate in it. I want to thank everyone who participated in this big great adventure; the writers for taking an interest in this thread and allowing us to read up on your lair and clan lore, the donors for believing in us and helping spark people's creativity through the dragons they entrusted us to rehome, to those who were inspired to have their own creative hatcheries/rescues for encouraging creativity on the site and to all of you for your patience, your kindness and your understanding. It's been an amazing year and a half and it's all thanks to you all for stopping by and participating in the thread. I also want to apologize to anyone who feels let down or disappointed by those news. Please trust me when I say I wish I never had to make this message.

We were planning on doing a paid raffle using some item donations we have from when the thread opened but since I don't know if there's a future at all for this thread, I'll be playing it safe and redistributing all we have left through a free lotto. After all, the Rescue isn't anything without its community, there isn't really a better place to invest all that stuff in as far as I'm concerned! I'll be making a post about it tomorrow with all the information but just know that it will be free and open to anyone on the pinglist at this moment.

If you would like to reuse the concept of the Rescue, by all means, feel free to copy/paste the rules and format of the thread!

You can also take a peek at our creative corner for links to a few other creative hatcheries. Your writing adventures don't have to end here!

That's all for now! Please have a lovely day ^-^

P.S. For those wondering, my presence on site is going to be considerably reduced but I'm not leaving fr, You'll likely see me puttering about on the site and you are more than welcome to message me, should you feel like it!

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual
@dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula
@Alew @Cannot @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks
@SapphireAppy @ridill @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @4O4 @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @Askurasaki
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
@Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau
@EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove
@GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe
@WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12
@Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @Selah
@daisiology @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang
@Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity
@StilinskiSpark @ThanosBottomText @Oyasumii @Pluto248
@SuicideTheBunny @Starwindrider @Foxfyre936 @foxtracks
@DrakoTheDragon @MLPMDog @suurin @chisayo @Limelight
@Lunaralight @BreezyDragon @GuardianDragonak @AlchemyFox
@Bellator27 @Lynz @LadyAria @Solstices @Adventurnado15
@dragonhorselover @Sanguinius @transluxray @Luciferr
@AngelPops @Jenshy @DragonLover999 @FantasyMyth
@Bezonox @Volur @Bxy26 @Righat @Redtiger7736 @Hawkeyyee
@BiscuitTheDog @VoidQueenSat @GayScreeching @Sterlingstars
@emmiemiapandy @Sassibirb @StormFire3105 @pythonesque
@Peridotgem5 @AKhaoticNoodle @zara3447 @Dragon000Draws @QueenNala
@blackharte @ElusiveNarwhal @Ebanon @EnglishRose @SkyofStars
@CattAttack @StormyPhoenix29 @BreezeFeather @Deercryptid
@AkiraShinigami @NatureReclaimed
@BleuSkorpeon @MoonSun18 @MiniCrisps @LuckiesSuper
@SassmasterMaxie @0moonjay0 @Starofsorrow @emkily
@Frailty @Andelice @Merlin010 @bamboo1996
@0moonjay0 @SallyJane @Rosekitten @sp580s
@Hyzenthlaay @SallyJane @sp580s @bamboo1996 @itzflerkin
@Merlin010 @SallyJane @UndeadFae @Roheryn @Myconid
@Triggerhappy
Hello everyone, I have a very big announcement to make.

The tl;dr version is that I'm stepping down from the rescue, meaning it'll be closing for the foreseeable future. I don't know when/if Lorelei is coming back or what she plans to do with it if/when she returns. In the meantime, pinglist members can be entered in one final lotto that'll include a variety of prizes, from gened g1s to eggs to apparel. A new update about it will be posted tomorrow so keep an eye out for that!

The longer version is that as much as I want to keep this thread going, my health just won't allow it. I know most of you saw this coming, after all, it's been an uphill battle trying to keep things under control but I can't keep pretending it's going to get better. It isn't fair to anyone involved and all it does is create more stress and frustration.

All that to say, I've taken this project as far as I can take it at around 900 pages of writing goodness (on both old and new thread combined) in a year and a half-ish. It's been an incredible journey and it would've been impossible without such an amazing community to participate in it. I want to thank everyone who participated in this big great adventure; the writers for taking an interest in this thread and allowing us to read up on your lair and clan lore, the donors for believing in us and helping spark people's creativity through the dragons they entrusted us to rehome, to those who were inspired to have their own creative hatcheries/rescues for encouraging creativity on the site and to all of you for your patience, your kindness and your understanding. It's been an amazing year and a half and it's all thanks to you all for stopping by and participating in the thread. I also want to apologize to anyone who feels let down or disappointed by those news. Please trust me when I say I wish I never had to make this message.

We were planning on doing a paid raffle using some item donations we have from when the thread opened but since I don't know if there's a future at all for this thread, I'll be playing it safe and redistributing all we have left through a free lotto. After all, the Rescue isn't anything without its community, there isn't really a better place to invest all that stuff in as far as I'm concerned! I'll be making a post about it tomorrow with all the information but just know that it will be free and open to anyone on the pinglist at this moment.

If you would like to reuse the concept of the Rescue, by all means, feel free to copy/paste the rules and format of the thread!

You can also take a peek at our creative corner for links to a few other creative hatcheries. Your writing adventures don't have to end here!

That's all for now! Please have a lovely day ^-^

P.S. For those wondering, my presence on site is going to be considerably reduced but I'm not leaving fr, You'll likely see me puttering about on the site and you are more than welcome to message me, should you feel like it!

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual
@dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula
@Alew @Cannot @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks
@SapphireAppy @ridill @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @4O4 @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @Askurasaki
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
@Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau
@EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove
@GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe
@WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12
@Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @Selah
@daisiology @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang
@Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity
@StilinskiSpark @ThanosBottomText @Oyasumii @Pluto248
@SuicideTheBunny @Starwindrider @Foxfyre936 @foxtracks
@DrakoTheDragon @MLPMDog @suurin @chisayo @Limelight
@Lunaralight @BreezyDragon @GuardianDragonak @AlchemyFox
@Bellator27 @Lynz @LadyAria @Solstices @Adventurnado15
@dragonhorselover @Sanguinius @transluxray @Luciferr
@AngelPops @Jenshy @DragonLover999 @FantasyMyth
@Bezonox @Volur @Bxy26 @Righat @Redtiger7736 @Hawkeyyee
@BiscuitTheDog @VoidQueenSat @GayScreeching @Sterlingstars
@emmiemiapandy @Sassibirb @StormFire3105 @pythonesque
@Peridotgem5 @AKhaoticNoodle @zara3447 @Dragon000Draws @QueenNala
@blackharte @ElusiveNarwhal @Ebanon @EnglishRose @SkyofStars
@CattAttack @StormyPhoenix29 @BreezeFeather @Deercryptid
@AkiraShinigami @NatureReclaimed
@BleuSkorpeon @MoonSun18 @MiniCrisps @LuckiesSuper
@SassmasterMaxie @0moonjay0 @Starofsorrow @emkily
@Frailty @Andelice @Merlin010 @bamboo1996
@0moonjay0 @SallyJane @Rosekitten @sp580s
@Hyzenthlaay @SallyJane @sp580s @bamboo1996 @itzflerkin
@Merlin010 @SallyJane @UndeadFae @Roheryn @Myconid
@Triggerhappy
thank you so much for running the rescue for this long!! we've enjoyed your presence a ton and I hope the future is kind to you
thank you so much for running the rescue for this long!! we've enjoyed your presence a ton and I hope the future is kind to you
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
We'll miss you!
We'll miss you!
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Best of luck in the future! The old hatchery has been around since I joined, and since then, it (and the new one) has been a source of some my oldest and favorite dragons. I admire appreciate all the work that you and everyone else has put into it. I’ll remember it fondly. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Best of luck in the future! The old hatchery has been around since I joined, and since then, it (and the new one) has been a source of some my oldest and favorite dragons. I admire appreciate all the work that you and everyone else has put into it. I’ll remember it fondly.
7hN3sEu.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 196 197