Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 ... 3163 3164
@GloryRain
If you mean the floppy disk in scenic mode, it's so the dragon with background and familiar are all in one image for easy saving. It'll open another tab with a single image for you to save if you want. If you have popup blocked then you might not prompt the new tab hence it appears to have no effect for you.
@GloryRain
If you mean the floppy disk in scenic mode, it's so the dragon with background and familiar are all in one image for easy saving. It'll open another tab with a single image for you to save if you want. If you have popup blocked then you might not prompt the new tab hence it appears to have no effect for you.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
[center][item=gust slash] [item=zephyr bolt][/center] Does anybody know if the slash type of attack does damage based on the strength stat or the intellect stat? Same for the bolt type. (I'm pretty sure the bolt is intellect-based, but I'm not sure for the slash...)
Gust Slash Zephyr Bolt
Does anybody know if the slash type of attack does damage based on the strength stat or the intellect stat? Same for the bolt type. (I'm pretty sure the bolt is intellect-based, but I'm not sure for the slash...)
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@Sandcastle
Slashes are strength based because they are melee attacks. Bolts are intelligence based because they are magic attacks.
@Sandcastle
Slashes are strength based because they are melee attacks. Bolts are intelligence based because they are magic attacks.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Thank you! :)
@Tserin
Thank you! :)
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
Is there a way to choose which tab your new dragons go in?
Is there a way to choose which tab your new dragons go in?
@Ouraboura
No, you can't choose your inbox tab; the best you can do is move the tab itself and rename it to something that makes sense for it.
@Ouraboura
No, you can't choose your inbox tab; the best you can do is move the tab itself and rename it to something that makes sense for it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Ouraboura
At the moment, no.
@Ouraboura
At the moment, no.
fo11Vhp.png
Okay thank you so much!
Okay thank you so much!
I was just wondering what the code FR uses, like in bios, forums, etc. Like the name of the code.
I was just wondering what the code FR uses, like in bios, forums, etc. Like the name of the code.
@xXSnowStormXx
BBCode.
@xXSnowStormXx
BBCode.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 ... 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 ... 3163 3164