Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Smaller Report Button?
1 2 3 4
i support making it smaller - the report symbol is pretty recognizable across the site (especially with the notification icon change to a bell now), so i think just a small button with the icon is enough. reporting shouldn't be a major feature of a dragon's page anyway, right? lol
i support making it smaller - the report symbol is pretty recognizable across the site (especially with the notification icon change to a bell now), so i think just a small button with the icon is enough. reporting shouldn't be a major feature of a dragon's page anyway, right? lol
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
SO much agreed, it was the *first thing I noticed* when I went to look at a friend's dragons and that's completely inappropriate. It almost makes me feel like I need to -look for somethign to report-.
SO much agreed, it was the *first thing I noticed* when I went to look at a friend's dragons and that's completely inappropriate. It almost makes me feel like I need to -look for somethign to report-.
Yes--smaller and/or moved. It's really huge and glaring.
Yes--smaller and/or moved. It's really huge and glaring.
MmSftql.png
This would be greatly appreciated, the first time I saw it I was immediately worried about accidentally clicking it!
This would be greatly appreciated, the first time I saw it I was immediately worried about accidentally clicking it!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
Big support! It's large. It's aggressive. In a lot of cases, the familiar art is touching the button. I don't think it belongs under the familiar anyway since you're not reporting the familiar. The action of reporting a dragon is in the same category as Liking it so I think it should go up there.
Big support! It's large. It's aggressive. In a lot of cases, the familiar art is touching the button. I don't think it belongs under the familiar anyway since you're not reporting the familiar. The action of reporting a dragon is in the same category as Liking it so I think it should go up there.
6Sx7SSv.png
While I am overall happy with the redesign, I find the report button to be pretty jarring as well. A little bit smaller and/or moved away from the center a little would be nice.
While I am overall happy with the redesign, I find the report button to be pretty jarring as well. A little bit smaller and/or moved away from the center a little would be nice.
Support. I realized how big of an issue this can be for mobile users too. I logged into flight rising last night on my phone and was looking at others' dragons and while zooming in I nearly tapped the report button more than once. It's way too big and it's placement is really inconvenient. It should honestly be somewhere at the bottom of the dragon page and made smaller, with duller colour as you mentioned. These mild panic attacks I get thinking I've mistakenly clicked the report button are a little too frequent.
Support. I realized how big of an issue this can be for mobile users too. I logged into flight rising last night on my phone and was looking at others' dragons and while zooming in I nearly tapped the report button more than once. It's way too big and it's placement is really inconvenient. It should honestly be somewhere at the bottom of the dragon page and made smaller, with duller colour as you mentioned. These mild panic attacks I get thinking I've mistakenly clicked the report button are a little too frequent.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Yes, PLEASE make it smaller! I went to like one of my friends dragons and almost hit "REPORT" by mistake D:

EDIT:
Maybe the report button could be at the bottom of the dragons bio? Then its out of the way and its not the first thing you see while looking at another users dragons.
Yes, PLEASE make it smaller! I went to like one of my friends dragons and almost hit "REPORT" by mistake D:

EDIT:
Maybe the report button could be at the bottom of the dragons bio? Then its out of the way and its not the first thing you see while looking at another users dragons.
RYAN.png
SUPPORT! It’s too big it should be small just like the forum button.

I almost click it when I scroll down on my phone sometimes.
SUPPORT! It’s too big it should be small just like the forum button.

I almost click it when I scroll down on my phone sometimes.
6NDVAGQ.png
Support! With it so big and in the way, I've almost clicked it multiple times already---especially on mobile.
Support! With it so big and in the way, I've almost clicked it multiple times already---especially on mobile.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3 4