Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | semi-quitting / hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6
taking a lil' hiatus. ive been feeling really sad and helpless lately. i cant contribute much to the current world crisises and i just want some time away from FR.

for now - dragons arent up for grabs. however, if you bid on any of my dragons in my auctions, you can have them for free, just ping me.

ill prob log in everyday to gather and respond to more messages
not giving anything specific, but you can ask for a specific section (eg, food, materials, etc)
newer players will get more than older players
if u have a cool avatar and/or vista you'll prob get more
if/when i win a raffle or two that i'm in, i'll probably keep the fams for when/if i come back so that i dont start out with nothing, but if i decide that i'm full-on quitting ill give those out.
im pretty broke currency wise, but if you want some i can give some out.
just post

update:

out of apparel, food, and skins.

you can now ask for a specific familiar if you want
taking a lil' hiatus. ive been feeling really sad and helpless lately. i cant contribute much to the current world crisises and i just want some time away from FR.

for now - dragons arent up for grabs. however, if you bid on any of my dragons in my auctions, you can have them for free, just ping me.

ill prob log in everyday to gather and respond to more messages
not giving anything specific, but you can ask for a specific section (eg, food, materials, etc)
newer players will get more than older players
if u have a cool avatar and/or vista you'll prob get more
if/when i win a raffle or two that i'm in, i'll probably keep the fams for when/if i come back so that i dont start out with nothing, but if i decide that i'm full-on quitting ill give those out.
im pretty broke currency wise, but if you want some i can give some out.
just post

update:

out of apparel, food, and skins.

you can now ask for a specific familiar if you want
Please may I have any apparel, familiars or accents/skins you would be happy to give me. I am kinda newish, joined just over a month ago. Thank you and sorry to see you go.
Please may I have any apparel, familiars or accents/skins you would be happy to give me. I am kinda newish, joined just over a month ago. Thank you and sorry to see you go.
i hope you feel better! i know how it feels to be helpless and burnt out and it's not pleasant. i hope everything goes right for you and you feel better sooner rather than later <3
i hope you feel better! i know how it feels to be helpless and burnt out and it's not pleasant. i hope everything goes right for you and you feel better sooner rather than later <3
@NameChange88911

I hope you'll manage to find some calm and happiness in your time away. I know the world is so overwhelming right now, but there are still nice, beautiful things to hold onto! <3
@NameChange88911

I hope you'll manage to find some calm and happiness in your time away. I know the world is so overwhelming right now, but there are still nice, beautiful things to hold onto! <3
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
i hope you feel better soon, love! and best of luck with whatever it is you decide to do during your time off <3! i promise things will get better, and i'm here if you ever need to talk!

if you have any apparel you dont want, i'd love if you could send some my way! just anything you find pretty or cute or something: no worries if not, though! thank you so much for giving everyone a chance <3!!
i hope you feel better soon, love! and best of luck with whatever it is you decide to do during your time off <3! i promise things will get better, and i'm here if you ever need to talk!

if you have any apparel you dont want, i'd love if you could send some my way! just anything you find pretty or cute or something: no worries if not, though! thank you so much for giving everyone a chance <3!!
Badge_1_-_Text.png
@NameChange88911
if you have any familiars or apparel please. and i hope you feel better soon.
@NameChange88911
if you have any familiars or apparel please. and i hope you feel better soon.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Burn out really is an exhausting thing to deal with, and I wish you peace and rest and recovery while you're away from FR. There truly is a lot going on right now, and even though small actions can make a big difference, the sense of slow progress overall can be daunting and discouraging. Take care of yourself, and come back if or when you feel up to it! ♥

If you find yourself still looking to offload apparel or spare fodder familiars, I wouldn't object to that.
Burn out really is an exhausting thing to deal with, and I wish you peace and rest and recovery while you're away from FR. There truly is a lot going on right now, and even though small actions can make a big difference, the sense of slow progress overall can be daunting and discouraging. Take care of yourself, and come back if or when you feel up to it! ♥

If you find yourself still looking to offload apparel or spare fodder familiars, I wouldn't object to that.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
Hiya! Sorry to hear about that. I'm always around to talk if you need to! I totally understand the feeling.
I'd love any familiars you'd be willing to give up! I don't have many cause even though my account's kinda old, I only have ~month where I actively played :P
Hiya! Sorry to hear about that. I'm always around to talk if you need to! I totally understand the feeling.
I'd love any familiars you'd be willing to give up! I don't have many cause even though my account's kinda old, I only have ~month where I actively played :P
consume.png
If I could have any fest familiars/apparel, that'd be great

I hope you'll feel better soon. If you need anyone to talk to, you can pm me. Stay safe
If I could have any fest familiars/apparel, that'd be great

I hope you'll feel better soon. If you need anyone to talk to, you can pm me. Stay safe
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@NameChange88911 can i have whatever you are willing to give out, boss familiars or any apparel you dont want would be nice. i hope you feel better soon.
@NameChange88911 can i have whatever you are willing to give out, boss familiars or any apparel you dont want would be nice. i hope you feel better soon.
MmqCSN4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6