Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Yelp?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@QuarantineArea

Yeap, sketch away ^^
@QuarantineArea

Yeap, sketch away ^^
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@QuarantineArea My expertise lies in coding, so if you need any help let me know! Plus, here's a link that could probably help you with the logo! [list][*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135618#post_2135618]FR Image Assets[/url] [/list] I think the best way to go about this is to have 2-3 people collect all services, hatcheries, and all that. And each person could be assigned to find services that start with A-H, another is assigned I-Q, etc. And then another 2-3 work on graphics and coding!
@QuarantineArea My expertise lies in coding, so if you need any help let me know! Plus, here's a link that could probably help you with the logo! I think the best way to go about this is to have 2-3 people collect all services, hatcheries, and all that. And each person could be assigned to find services that start with A-H, another is assigned I-Q, etc.

And then another 2-3 work on graphics and coding!
J6W6Pav.png Steelchain
FR +3

Stormcatcher's #1 fanaa
l
l
l
l
l
laa
User-made Guides
Coliseum Build Guide
BBCode Compendium
Custom Achievements Gen.
Compare Dragon Sizes
-
Sounds good
Sounds good
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@QuarantineArea

I do enjoy the idea of this, as long as others can be on board, as I imagine some people might be upset over not receiving a certain rating they desired..

But as for a question, would free services/PWYW services be allowed upon the mega list, or would this be something by request of each owner/shop runner? I have a free service that allows any to no payment, but I like the idea of getting feedback toward my service and how I handle it.
@QuarantineArea

I do enjoy the idea of this, as long as others can be on board, as I imagine some people might be upset over not receiving a certain rating they desired..

But as for a question, would free services/PWYW services be allowed upon the mega list, or would this be something by request of each owner/shop runner? I have a free service that allows any to no payment, but I like the idea of getting feedback toward my service and how I handle it.
@Sorrowspark Ok, here's what I came up with. I'm thinking something that includes basic representations of the various businesses and services on FR, and maybe some stars? [img]https://i.imgur.com/ugyhNCJ.jpg[/img] @Steelchain Thank you for the tips! If you're willing to help you, some help putting together images and text for each business would be greatly appreciated. @FOXBODY Free services would definitely be allowed on the list.
@Sorrowspark Ok, here's what I came up with. I'm thinking something that includes basic representations of the various businesses and services on FR, and maybe some stars?
ugyhNCJ.jpg

@Steelchain Thank you for the tips! If you're willing to help you, some help putting together images and text for each business would be greatly appreciated.

@FOXBODY Free services would definitely be allowed on the list.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
@QuarantineArea

Thanks for allowing them! I'll be keeping a close eye on this for future development then.
@QuarantineArea

Thanks for allowing them! I'll be keeping a close eye on this for future development then.
@QuarantineArea So i'm designing the logo, and I can't decide on a color scheme. I'm trying to use FR's scheme, to keep it close to being FR yelp. (also I know that they're off-center, i'll fix it later, also add the trinkets later) Scheme 1: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/286986170238369793/718950847459098674/1591481594686.png[/img] Scheme 2: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/286986170238369793/718951639440162876/1591481823639.png[/img] There's also a question of if we should use FR's font or Yelp's font. I can do either.
@QuarantineArea

So i'm designing the logo, and I can't decide on a color scheme. I'm trying to use FR's scheme, to keep it close to being FR yelp. (also I know that they're off-center, i'll fix it later, also add the trinkets later)

Scheme 1:
1591481594686.png

Scheme 2:
1591481823639.png

There's also a question of if we should use FR's font or Yelp's font. I can do either.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Ooooh that looks great!
Ooooh that looks great!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
I MUST HELP. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER USED YELP, JUST HECKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
I MUST HELP. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER USED YELP, JUST HECKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@Sorrowspark I like the look of the first one. I think we should use Yelp's font.

@ReginaChaos Thank you for the offer! We're going to need people to spread the word and compile a list of businesses. Do you know anything about self-editing ping lists or spreadsheets?

We could use a google doc or a spreadsheet to allow people to add themselves to the list, unless maybe in the long run that might mean we would miss names? I've never used a spreadsheet like that, I don't really know how they work.
@Sorrowspark I like the look of the first one. I think we should use Yelp's font.

@ReginaChaos Thank you for the offer! We're going to need people to spread the word and compile a list of businesses. Do you know anything about self-editing ping lists or spreadsheets?

We could use a google doc or a spreadsheet to allow people to add themselves to the list, unless maybe in the long run that might mean we would miss names? I've never used a spreadsheet like that, I don't really know how they work.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7