Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Forbidden Portal
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98
[quote name="Warchild" date="2020-06-05 01:01:48" ] IT'S HERMAEUS MORA. [/quote] I just stopped playing Dragonborn to grind lol
Warchild wrote on 2020-06-05 01:01:48:
IT'S HERMAEUS MORA.
I just stopped playing Dragonborn to grind lol
GgLiFQ0.png
it's fantastic

praise be
it's fantastic

praise be
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
[quote name="Artificiary" date="2020-06-05 00:46:02" ] got a couple lil typos floatin around in there ahaha on medusa leon: "flight" is spelled "flgiht" on pupowl spawn: "unable" is spelled "unalble" [/quote] Thank you! These should be corrected, but the site's internal tooltip cache may take up to an hour to catch up.
Artificiary wrote on 2020-06-05 00:46:02:
got a couple lil typos floatin around in there ahaha
on medusa leon: "flight" is spelled "flgiht"
on pupowl spawn: "unable" is spelled "unalble"

Thank you! These should be corrected, but the site's internal tooltip cache may take up to an hour to catch up.
Looks really cool, but I am a little salty it's a level 25 venue. We just had the GW revamp and now there are 3 venues at that high level. The lower levels could have used a new venue a lot more, especially for new players trying to level up.
Looks really cool, but I am a little salty it's a level 25 venue. We just had the GW revamp and now there are 3 venues at that high level. The lower levels could have used a new venue a lot more, especially for new players trying to level up.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
WOW
WOW
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
i can't tell if "earth flgiht" is a typo or a Lovecraft joke
i can't tell if "earth flgiht" is a typo or a Lovecraft joke
2.gif
I made a new coli team and named it CURSED IMAGES just for this venue.
I made a new coli team and named it CURSED IMAGES just for this venue.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
oh god what has the arcanist done now
oh god what has the arcanist done now
3Lr6Rsp.png
[quote name="Louretta" date="2020-06-05 01:04:13" ] Looks really cool, but I am a little salty it's a level 25 venue. We just had the GW revamp and now there are 3 venues at that high level. The lower levels could have used a new venue a lot more, especially for new players trying to level up. [/quote] i think the theme of ancient eldritch horrors that crawled out of a portal to fight you and is a higher-level experience but i see where you’re coming from and i’d like a lower-level venue in the future
Louretta wrote on 2020-06-05 01:04:13:

i think the theme of ancient eldritch horrors that crawled out of a portal to fight you and is a higher-level experience but i see where you’re coming from and i’d like a lower-level venue in the future
the new familiars are so PRETTY
the new familiars are so PRETTY
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98