Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Forbidden Portal
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98
OH MY GODS!!! ELDRITCH HORROR!! YES!! PRAISE THE OLD ONES!!!
OH MY GODS!!! ELDRITCH HORROR!! YES!! PRAISE THE OLD ONES!!!
i am in LOVE with those freaking frogs
i am in LOVE with those freaking frogs
Oh my gosh I love all of them
Oh my gosh I love all of them
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Oh i am absolutely in love with this

EDIT: Also, LORE??? I want to know the lore for this. On which side of the portal is the venue? Where is 'beyond'? Are these the same horrors that the gaolers were originally created to contain?

I need to update the world location list but I cannot figure out where this portal is. My gut says in the Isles because this appears to have been an arcane-led effort, but... where on all of Sornieth has that sky???

And who built this portal in the first place? It wasn't the horrors, was it? if the gaolers were a response to an invasion from 'beyond,' then... ????????? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.
Oh i am absolutely in love with this

EDIT: Also, LORE??? I want to know the lore for this. On which side of the portal is the venue? Where is 'beyond'? Are these the same horrors that the gaolers were originally created to contain?

I need to update the world location list but I cannot figure out where this portal is. My gut says in the Isles because this appears to have been an arcane-led effort, but... where on all of Sornieth has that sky???

And who built this portal in the first place? It wasn't the horrors, was it? if the gaolers were a response to an invasion from 'beyond,' then... ????????? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.
WHY ALL SOOOOOO CUTE PRETTIES
Now I can forgive my internet for being slow...
WHY ALL SOOOOOO CUTE PRETTIES
Now I can forgive my internet for being slow...
I'M IN LOVE! THANK YOU!! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
I'M IN LOVE! THANK YOU!!
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
This is... weird... but I LOVE it!
This is... weird... but I LOVE it!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
I love it! (I don't normally feel guilty about Eliminating coli enemies, but those Calico Ferberi just hit me in the feels... probably because I have a black cat myself... Still a cool venue!)
I love it! (I don't normally feel guilty about Eliminating coli enemies, but those Calico Ferberi just hit me in the feels... probably because I have a black cat myself... Still a cool venue!)
Oh my goDdd this is so good I can’t wait to spend hours in it!! :D thank you guys so much!!
Oh my goDdd this is so good I can’t wait to spend hours in it!! :D thank you guys so much!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
new favorite venue!!! finally motivated to coli some more :>
new favorite venue!!! finally motivated to coli some more :>
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 97 98