Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Anniversary Raffle! CLOSED
@Dappervolk

Here's an inspirational quote: "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity" - Albert Einstein
@Dappervolk

Here's an inspirational quote: "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity" - Albert Einstein
i dont know if this counts as motivational to anyone else, but there's a snippet of poetry that goes
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
thats how the light gets in
i dont know if this counts as motivational to anyone else, but there's a snippet of poetry that goes
ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
thats how the light gets in
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@Dappervolk hello! Thank you for hosting. This is so kind of you! :D
Share a motivational saying from one of my favourite anime Bojacl the horseman.
In the great grand scheme of things, we're just tiny specks that will one day be forgotten. So, it doesn't matter what we did in the bast, or how we'll be remembered. The only thing that matter? is right now, this moment, this one spectacular moment we are sharing together.
@Dappervolk hello! Thank you for hosting. This is so kind of you! :D
Share a motivational saying from one of my favourite anime Bojacl the horseman.
In the great grand scheme of things, we're just tiny specks that will one day be forgotten. So, it doesn't matter what we did in the bast, or how we'll be remembered. The only thing that matter? is right now, this moment, this one spectacular moment we are sharing together.
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
"Be the Change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi
"Be the Change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@dappervolk

here’s a song (not entirely motivational, but always makes me feel better: stay alive by jose gonzalez

and a part at the end of perks of being a wallflower! “Well, can I tell you something?I've been away for two months. It's another world. And it gets better.” “I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive.” it just makes me feel hopeful ^^
@dappervolk

here’s a song (not entirely motivational, but always makes me feel better: stay alive by jose gonzalez

and a part at the end of perks of being a wallflower! “Well, can I tell you something?I've been away for two months. It's another world. And it gets better.” “I can see it. This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive.” it just makes me feel hopeful ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Dappervolk May I have my daily ticket, please?

"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."
@Dappervolk May I have my daily ticket, please?

"Do something today that your future self will thank you for."
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@Garbagepal @Twalio @Snamorta @BeckAlistiere @Seras @Emburs @ProvokeOutrage @FaerieQueene @gryphon982 @MinnowFox @NoMeansNo @Claares @SilverNW @Fennecfox21 @Ailaris @TouchTone @Lazh @ArteXIII @Nyrath @tinybee @IllusiveFox @CrimsonPixie @deztora @duskphoenix @galatheid @Layali @Rvan @PastelSkythe @Shihana

Day 4, I’m to mentally exhausted to come up with a prompt for today, so you are more than welcome to post anything you want to post (as long as it’s PG and SFW!) or just comment for your ticket
@Garbagepal @Twalio @Snamorta @BeckAlistiere @Seras @Emburs @ProvokeOutrage @FaerieQueene @gryphon982 @MinnowFox @NoMeansNo @Claares @SilverNW @Fennecfox21 @Ailaris @TouchTone @Lazh @ArteXIII @Nyrath @tinybee @IllusiveFox @CrimsonPixie @deztora @duskphoenix @galatheid @Layali @Rvan @PastelSkythe @Shihana

Day 4, I’m to mentally exhausted to come up with a prompt for today, so you are more than welcome to post anything you want to post (as long as it’s PG and SFW!) or just comment for your ticket
Xd ok
Hi.
Kittens are cute.
Xd ok
Hi.
Kittens are cute.
@Dappervolk I hope you have a great day! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Dappervolk I hope you have a great day!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Claiming ticket :P
Claiming ticket :P
XDRtGHs.png