Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Anniversary Raffle! CLOSED
[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7687/17053088425_dca05b44aa_z.jpg[/img]
17053088425_dca05b44aa_z.jpg
CJWn5DS.png vbbEIJ.png
@Dappervolk

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, 'No, this is who I am'."
- Emma Swan (Once Upon A Time)

I have this quote on my wall, it was really important to me when I was first coming to terms with being non binary. The show it's from is one I have very mixed feelings about, but I'll always be greatful for this line.
@Dappervolk

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, 'No, this is who I am'."
- Emma Swan (Once Upon A Time)

I have this quote on my wall, it was really important to me when I was first coming to terms with being non binary. The show it's from is one I have very mixed feelings about, but I'll always be greatful for this line.
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
@Lazh
Congratulations on the weight loss, you should absolutely be proud of yourself!

I just started my weight loss journey yesterday- I’m going to try a lose 50lbs, and just generally get strong!
@Lazh
Congratulations on the weight loss, you should absolutely be proud of yourself!

I just started my weight loss journey yesterday- I’m going to try a lose 50lbs, and just generally get strong!
Not sure if this is very motivational at all but “Some dreams can turn into nightmares, but there is always a bright morning at the end to wake up to.”
Not sure if this is very motivational at all but “Some dreams can turn into nightmares, but there is always a bright morning at the end to wake up to.”
Headshot of my avatar dragon. Hyperlink heads to the dragon himself, and a link to the artist is in his bio. • ufology
he/she/they
@Dappervolk "Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits!" Happy Pride Month everyone! [emoji=rainbow size=1]
@Dappervolk

"Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits!"

Happy Pride Month everyone!
tHe chICKeN hAs COmE...

DOn't even THINK about clicking this unless you want to lose your nose...

Dusk, she/her, friend requests welcome!
OLBR2hp.png Click Here For The Chicken Discord Server!
@Dappervolk
Ooh, a quote. One of my favorites, and I always seem to forget the exact wording, is by Eleanor Roosevelt. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." I'm pretty sure that's the exact wording, but it's quite a great quote to remember.
@Dappervolk
Ooh, a quote. One of my favorites, and I always seem to forget the exact wording, is by Eleanor Roosevelt. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." I'm pretty sure that's the exact wording, but it's quite a great quote to remember.
Imp Adopt
“ Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better” -Marilyn Ferguson

“ Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better” -Marilyn Ferguson

Can't have a rainbow without a little rain (^w^) happy pride!
Can't have a rainbow without a little rain (^w^) happy pride!
9DdGlja.png
@Dappervolk

One of my favorite quotes from a school project that seemed like forever ago:

"All that glitters is not gold." - William Shakespeare.

@Dappervolk

One of my favorite quotes from a school project that seemed like forever ago:

"All that glitters is not gold." - William Shakespeare.

Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oy22Kn2.png[/img] Coming from a competitive person, I sometimes have to remind myself that the only person I need to worry about is the improved and better version of me <3 [/center]
oy22Kn2.png

Coming from a competitive person, I sometimes have to remind myself that the only person I need to worry about is the improved and better version of me <3

6347.png » styygian | they/them
» FR + 2
» ENFP
» ID #525623
~ » wishlist
» dragons for sale