Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Oficially closed!!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48
Hello @demonweasel
I'd like to claim tickets to both raffles here!
(just joined on the third)
Thank yoooou
Hello @demonweasel
I'd like to claim tickets to both raffles here!
(just joined on the third)
Thank yoooou
@demonweasel Could I join both raffles?

As for my choice in Flight, I was considering joining either Arcane, Plague, or Shadow because they all sounded interesting and I liked the eye colors. But what ultimately decided Shadow for me was that a character I'm fond of and roleplay as frequently kind of has elemental associations with darkness (or, more specifically, "Void"), to put it one way.
@demonweasel Could I join both raffles?

As for my choice in Flight, I was considering joining either Arcane, Plague, or Shadow because they all sounded interesting and I liked the eye colors. But what ultimately decided Shadow for me was that a character I'm fond of and roleplay as frequently kind of has elemental associations with darkness (or, more specifically, "Void"), to put it one way.
@Lykantos

You sure can join :D And welcome fellow Shadowling! The games are great XD Your extra tickets have been counted.

@Mirthstrike @Renola

Sure thing and if you both tell me what flight you guys joined and why I'll be happy to give you both another 2 free tickets :D

@chrysaorstrust

You sure can! And welcome fellow Shadowling XD It's good to have you aboard, thanks for sharing, your tickets are counted
@Lykantos

You sure can join :D And welcome fellow Shadowling! The games are great XD Your extra tickets have been counted.

@Mirthstrike @Renola

Sure thing and if you both tell me what flight you guys joined and why I'll be happy to give you both another 2 free tickets :D

@chrysaorstrust

You sure can! And welcome fellow Shadowling XD It's good to have you aboard, thanks for sharing, your tickets are counted
@demonweasel: I would like to join, please!

The reason I chose the Shadow flight is simple: It was the only flight that fit my personality. So it was a really easy decision for me.
@demonweasel: I would like to join, please!

The reason I chose the Shadow flight is simple: It was the only flight that fit my personality. So it was a really easy decision for me.
6Pqd6kb.png y4FuQ0u.png
@abokado

Welcome fellow Shadowling XD I felt the same way when choosing. All your tickets have been counted :3
@abokado

Welcome fellow Shadowling XD I felt the same way when choosing. All your tickets have been counted :3
@demonweasel

Right on.

I joined the Shadow flight. I wanted to play in a flight different than my siblings, who joined back in April. Also, I used to play warlock in World of Warcarft. So I'm very familiar with the shadows.
@demonweasel

Right on.

I joined the Shadow flight. I wanted to play in a flight different than my siblings, who joined back in April. Also, I used to play warlock in World of Warcarft. So I'm very familiar with the shadows.
@Renola

Awesome! Welcome fellow Shadowling XD It's good to have you aboard :) You're extra tickets have been counted
@Renola

Awesome! Welcome fellow Shadowling XD It's good to have you aboard :) You're extra tickets have been counted
@demonweasel : Hey there! I'm a newbie of the Ice Flight -- I joined it because I thought the dragon for it was pretty, and I adore winter and the rune looked nice. I'd love to join both raffles, please :)
@demonweasel : Hey there! I'm a newbie of the Ice Flight -- I joined it because I thought the dragon for it was pretty, and I adore winter and the rune looked nice. I'd love to join both raffles, please :)
hvcpqd.jpg
Lora // My Tumblr
@demonweasel

Hi I'm a newbie from the Lightning flight (or as we call it a new spark) I joined it cause lightning has always been really cool to watch and His many footedness Stormcatcher was my favorite of the deities. :3
@demonweasel

Hi I'm a newbie from the Lightning flight (or as we call it a new spark) I joined it cause lightning has always been really cool to watch and His many footedness Stormcatcher was my favorite of the deities. :3
alWiqh6.png
@demonweasel Can I join both? I chose plague because of the eye color and tbh it's been awesome. This flight has a lot of really kind, warm people.
@demonweasel Can I join both? I chose plague because of the eye color and tbh it's been awesome. This flight has a lot of really kind, warm people.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48