Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Oficially closed!!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48
@LdyShade @DragonTamer007
@LdyShade @DragonTamer007
V1druVM.gif Cutie pie done by WinterSolace
@demonweasel

So the reason I joined Fire was not only because my cousin is in Fire,but the Fire community is great!Here it is really warm and everyone is friendly and we are all kinda pyromaniacs XD
I looked through other flight,but none got me going like Fire did,it just clicks with me the same way it did with my cousin.We are just those types of people,I guess.And well I guess the Fire flight runs our veins ^^
@demonweasel

So the reason I joined Fire was not only because my cousin is in Fire,but the Fire community is great!Here it is really warm and everyone is friendly and we are all kinda pyromaniacs XD
I looked through other flight,but none got me going like Fire did,it just clicks with me the same way it did with my cousin.We are just those types of people,I guess.And well I guess the Fire flight runs our veins ^^
@demonweasel Could I claim both tickets as well as 3 Grand Prize and 2 Other Prize Tickets?

I Joined the Fire flight path because it seemed most like me. I am passionate about what I enjoy and intense in almost anything I do. There is no middle ground.
@demonweasel Could I claim both tickets as well as 3 Grand Prize and 2 Other Prize Tickets?

I Joined the Fire flight path because it seemed most like me. I am passionate about what I enjoy and intense in almost anything I do. There is no middle ground.
@Galaxis

Well that sure is a reason to choose wind :) Thanks for sharing your tickets have been counted

@Tchaikovsky

Your tickets have been counted :D Thanks for sharing

@LdyShade

You sure can. For the other tickets just send over the money in a PM along with what part of the raffle you want to include them in :)
@Galaxis

Well that sure is a reason to choose wind :) Thanks for sharing your tickets have been counted

@Tchaikovsky

Your tickets have been counted :D Thanks for sharing

@LdyShade

You sure can. For the other tickets just send over the money in a PM along with what part of the raffle you want to include them in :)
@demonweasel 2 tickets? Cool!
I joined Nature Flight because I've always loved being outdoors and such, and it just sounded really cool. I also really liked the stuff about caring for the flora and fauna, so I just thought "why not"
@demonweasel 2 tickets? Cool!
I joined Nature Flight because I've always loved being outdoors and such, and it just sounded really cool. I also really liked the stuff about caring for the flora and fauna, so I just thought "why not"
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngaDmmE2G.pngvOMkHEw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@RavenDiaval

Thanks for sharing :) I love hearing all these different reason. The tickets have been counted XD
@RavenDiaval

Thanks for sharing :) I love hearing all these different reason. The tickets have been counted XD
@demonweasel I would like to purchase some tickets also would it be ok to alert the newbies that I know about your raffle maybe 7 people total ( I was a newbie recently so I try to help the other newbies out )
@demonweasel I would like to purchase some tickets also would it be ok to alert the newbies that I know about your raffle maybe 7 people total ( I was a newbie recently so I try to help the other newbies out )
@silverdragon0315

I would love if you directed them over :D and you sure can just send the money in a message along with what part of the raffle you would like the tickets to go to.
@silverdragon0315

I would love if you directed them over :D and you sure can just send the money in a message along with what part of the raffle you would like the tickets to go to.
@demonweasel I'd like the free tickets for both raffles please!
@demonweasel I'd like the free tickets for both raffles please!
HQr1dmK.png
@Rann

Sure thing :D Oh and if you tell me what flight you joined and why. There is two more free tickets in it for you :)
@Rann

Sure thing :D Oh and if you tell me what flight you joined and why. There is two more free tickets in it for you :)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48