Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Oficially closed!!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48
@Airotia @Alinahlis @pentaghast

Thank you all for joining and sharing :D They're all wonderful flights. All of your tickets have been counted XD
@Airotia @Alinahlis @pentaghast

Thank you all for joining and sharing :D They're all wonderful flights. All of your tickets have been counted XD
@demonweasel

Hey! :D I'm a newbie who joined Plague flight because... Skeleton dragon wings, am I right? Hahah. Also, dark red happens to be my favorite color, plus the idea of being part of the 'plague' seemed neat. :) I'd also like to join both if that's cool~
@demonweasel

Hey! :D I'm a newbie who joined Plague flight because... Skeleton dragon wings, am I right? Hahah. Also, dark red happens to be my favorite color, plus the idea of being part of the 'plague' seemed neat. :) I'd also like to join both if that's cool~
@Delaria

I really liked plague too but shadow just spoke to me you know? My friend has plague and he loves it. So I'm sure it's a great flight. Thanks for sharing XD All your tickets have been counted :)
@Delaria

I really liked plague too but shadow just spoke to me you know? My friend has plague and he loves it. So I'm sure it's a great flight. Thanks for sharing XD All your tickets have been counted :)
@demonweasel I joined the lightening flight for two reasons. One, I like storms I think they are beautiful. Two, I took a personality test for it and I was most like lightening!
@demonweasel I joined the lightening flight for two reasons. One, I like storms I think they are beautiful. Two, I took a personality test for it and I was most like lightening!
@MiissCupcakee

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. All your tickets have been counted XD
@MiissCupcakee

Awesome! Thank you for sharing. All your tickets have been counted XD
@demonweasel

Hi! The water works are open and I am flying free! I am interested in the Newbie-only raffle, being the noober-newb that I am; plus, I have friends to bring over!

@Jacquelle @Fii @Tabris @Chika @Iverel @abokado @Snark @Kan @Toipailas @Dragonweiss @Antiqua @Bladida @Ebops @Haniel @Kie @Kamui @AlkoBoom @Umazes @YonYonYon @pergopugnare @ShelbyDarlene

Hopefully no one's a repeat.
@demonweasel

Hi! The water works are open and I am flying free! I am interested in the Newbie-only raffle, being the noober-newb that I am; plus, I have friends to bring over!

@Jacquelle @Fii @Tabris @Chika @Iverel @abokado @Snark @Kan @Toipailas @Dragonweiss @Antiqua @Bladida @Ebops @Haniel @Kie @Kamui @AlkoBoom @Umazes @YonYonYon @pergopugnare @ShelbyDarlene

Hopefully no one's a repeat.
(Water Symbol courtesy of Clarent) (Banner by YonYonYon)
9EOZG0n.png
@BorksMcGee

If you're a newbie you can get enter in both raffle is you like. You'll get a free ticket for each. Plus if you tell me what flight you joined any why you'll get two extra tickets that will go towards the newbie part :)

And thank you for directing more people here :D
@BorksMcGee

If you're a newbie you can get enter in both raffle is you like. You'll get a free ticket for each. Plus if you tell me what flight you joined any why you'll get two extra tickets that will go towards the newbie part :)

And thank you for directing more people here :D
@Toipilas

Fixing that one because I borked it in the last post.

@demonweasel

I am of the Water Flight. My IRL last name is associated with water, as is my western astrological sign; plus, I like taking long walks in the rain. :D

I would have made my username reflect my flight choice, but the name I wanted to use was already taken, so I decided to use something much sillier.
@Toipilas

Fixing that one because I borked it in the last post.

@demonweasel

I am of the Water Flight. My IRL last name is associated with water, as is my western astrological sign; plus, I like taking long walks in the rain. :D

I would have made my username reflect my flight choice, but the name I wanted to use was already taken, so I decided to use something much sillier.
(Water Symbol courtesy of Clarent) (Banner by YonYonYon)
9EOZG0n.png
@demonweasel

I'm interested in joining both raffles. Also, I'm part of the Light Flight. I joined it... mainly because it rhymed.
@demonweasel

I'm interested in joining both raffles. Also, I'm part of the Light Flight. I joined it... mainly because it rhymed.
@BorksMcGee @Haniel

Thank you both for joining and sharing XD Your tickets have all be accounted for
@BorksMcGee @Haniel

Thank you both for joining and sharing XD Your tickets have all be accounted for
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47 48