Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Oficially closed!!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48
@demonweasel I am also interested in joining both raffles. I'm a Windie who joined because I love the sky and the air :)
@demonweasel I am also interested in joining both raffles. I'm a Windie who joined because I love the sky and the air :)
X3Bmmbn.png
Sure, I'll join the newbie raffle, though mostly just because I always like telling people how my mind works~

I'm a newbie of the Shadow Flight. I joined Shadow Flight due to the description, in which it is said that Shadow dragons love games, and love winning said games even more (though I wouldn't really say I'm particularly underhanded about my winning methods). I also can tend to be fickle about things, changing my mind several times before finally settling on something... Mostly though, I chose Shadow Flight because I'm a gamer and yeah... Collecting game pieces, omnomnom~

@Demonweasel
Sure, I'll join the newbie raffle, though mostly just because I always like telling people how my mind works~

I'm a newbie of the Shadow Flight. I joined Shadow Flight due to the description, in which it is said that Shadow dragons love games, and love winning said games even more (though I wouldn't really say I'm particularly underhanded about my winning methods). I also can tend to be fickle about things, changing my mind several times before finally settling on something... Mostly though, I chose Shadow Flight because I'm a gamer and yeah... Collecting game pieces, omnomnom~

@Demonweasel
2WbApPz.png
@Umazes @Dragonweiss

Thank you both for joining and sharing. Also @Dragonweiss welcome my fellow Shadowling XD Both of your guys' tickets have been counted :)
@Umazes @Dragonweiss

Thank you both for joining and sharing. Also @Dragonweiss welcome my fellow Shadowling XD Both of your guys' tickets have been counted :)
@demonweasel Could I join both raffles please? I chose Arcane because The Arcanist looks amazing :).
@demonweasel Could I join both raffles please? I chose Arcane because The Arcanist looks amazing :).
@demonweasel I'd like to claim a free newbie ticket, please. I'm interested in joining both raffles.

As for why I joined Arcane, it's really just because I wanted an eye colour that would look good and stand out on a green dragon.
@demonweasel I'd like to claim a free newbie ticket, please. I'm interested in joining both raffles.

As for why I joined Arcane, it's really just because I wanted an eye colour that would look good and stand out on a green dragon.
@BorksMcGee Thank you for the ping! *smishes*

@demonweasel
May I please enter both raffles? ^^ I'm a Light newbie! I joined it because I liked the lore behind it, and the community's super nice, so I'm glad I did! And thank you for hosting the raffle, it's great that you're doing it. C:
@BorksMcGee Thank you for the ping! *smishes*

@demonweasel
May I please enter both raffles? ^^ I'm a Light newbie! I joined it because I liked the lore behind it, and the community's super nice, so I'm glad I did! And thank you for hosting the raffle, it's great that you're doing it. C:
YotBsig3_zpsfoh4mnq6.jpg
detxc0.jpg
@BorksMcGee *high five*

@demonweasel
I'd like to enter both raffles as well, if that's okay. I'm new too, and chose Fire because

PRAISE THE SUN \[+]/

Okay so that could've been Light too, but Fire is badasser and has Flambebes. :P
@BorksMcGee *high five*

@demonweasel
I'd like to enter both raffles as well, if that's okay. I'm new too, and chose Fire because

PRAISE THE SUN \[+]/

Okay so that could've been Light too, but Fire is badasser and has Flambebes. :P
@demonweasel I'm a newbie who'd like to be entered into both raffles, if you'd be so kind. I joined Shadow because the description mentioned games and I'm a sucker for anything remotely fun sounding.

Also because there's something funny about imagining a dragon with a hoard of board game pieces.
@demonweasel I'm a newbie who'd like to be entered into both raffles, if you'd be so kind. I joined Shadow because the description mentioned games and I'm a sucker for anything remotely fun sounding.

Also because there's something funny about imagining a dragon with a hoard of board game pieces.
@Bladida @Fii @Kie @Kan @Ebops

Thank you all for joining my raffle! And it was no problem hosting it. I also want to thank you all for sharing. I love hearing everyones reasoning behind choosing their flights. Oh and @Ebops I want to welcome a fellow shadowling :D

All your guys' tickets have been accounted for. Good luck to you all in the raffle
@Bladida @Fii @Kie @Kan @Ebops

Thank you all for joining my raffle! And it was no problem hosting it. I also want to thank you all for sharing. I love hearing everyones reasoning behind choosing their flights. Oh and @Ebops I want to welcome a fellow shadowling :D

All your guys' tickets have been accounted for. Good luck to you all in the raffle
@demonweasel hi i'm new, i would like to get the free tickets for both raffles, please! c:

@brotatonator thank you for pinging me, friend!! uvu
@demonweasel hi i'm new, i would like to get the free tickets for both raffles, please! c:

@brotatonator thank you for pinging me, friend!! uvu
89349-FA2-C93-A-4-C28-BC37-66-ABDB339653.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48