Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Oficially closed!!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48
@demonweasel Oh, oops! Well, I joined Nature flight because I love the great outdoors, and because the lush coloring and designs of everything Nature flight related is just so pretty.
@demonweasel Oh, oops! Well, I joined Nature flight because I love the great outdoors, and because the lush coloring and designs of everything Nature flight related is just so pretty.
HQr1dmK.png
@demonweasel

Would I be able to obtain the two free tickets for the newbie raffle as well as the other raffle? :)
@demonweasel

Would I be able to obtain the two free tickets for the newbie raffle as well as the other raffle? :)
@Rann

Thank you for sharing :) It seems there are a lot of nature flight members out there :D Your tickets have been counted

@Sheperd

Sure thing :D And if you tell me what flight you joined any why, theres another two free tickets in it for you XD
@Rann

Thank you for sharing :) It seems there are a lot of nature flight members out there :D Your tickets have been counted

@Sheperd

Sure thing :D And if you tell me what flight you joined any why, theres another two free tickets in it for you XD
@demonweasel
Could I get a ticket for both of them? I'ma nnewbie
@demonweasel
Could I get a ticket for both of them? I'ma nnewbie
@DancingNarwhal

Definitely :D Oh and you missed my update... sooo if you tell me what flight you joined and why you also get 2 more free tickets for the newbie part of the raffle XD
@DancingNarwhal

Definitely :D Oh and you missed my update... sooo if you tell me what flight you joined and why you also get 2 more free tickets for the newbie part of the raffle XD
@demonweasel

Hi, could I join both raffles? I joined lightning flight because I thought the color would look beautiful for their eyes.
@demonweasel

Hi, could I join both raffles? I joined lightning flight because I thought the color would look beautiful for their eyes.
@Irato

You sure can :D And they're eyes do look really cool! Your extra tickets have been counted as well
@Irato

You sure can :D And they're eyes do look really cool! Your extra tickets have been counted as well
@chrysaorstrust @lekiten @pentaghast @Delaria @bronzetongue @enchantedArietta

Come look friends!
@chrysaorstrust @lekiten @pentaghast @Delaria @bronzetongue @enchantedArietta

Come look friends!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
@demonweasel

I'm a newbie so I should get free tickets, right? If the raffle is still open, that is. Also, I joined the Shadow flight because I saw somewhere in the forums that they have forum games and I just love games.
@demonweasel

I'm a newbie so I should get free tickets, right? If the raffle is still open, that is. Also, I joined the Shadow flight because I saw somewhere in the forums that they have forum games and I just love games.
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@demonweasel Newbie here! Could I get my free ticket to each raffle, please?
@demonweasel Newbie here! Could I get my free ticket to each raffle, please?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48