Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Candlemaker [Hiatus + Updates!]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46
@LaSilva007 Please add me to the pinglist!
@LaSilva007 Please add me to the pinglist!
ATLJ0at.png
@awaicu @Overcoat noted all ^^
@awaicu @Overcoat noted all ^^
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@@LaSilva007
I would love to be on your pinglist for when you open again.
@@LaSilva007
I would love to be on your pinglist for when you open again.
@LaSilva007
I would like to be added to your pinglist when you open again.
@LaSilva007
I would like to be added to your pinglist when you open again.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
@FaronaValkyrie

Pinging Myself to find again
@FaronaValkyrie

Pinging Myself to find again
35326_v.gif
@LaSilva007
Can you add me to the pinglist for whenever you open again please?
@LaSilva007
Can you add me to the pinglist for whenever you open again please?
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@BottledLightning please save in a safe place.... Thank you.. [center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/VNVvFKd7/Happy.png[/img] [code]https://i.postimg.cc/VNVvFKd7/Happy.png[/code][/center]
@BottledLightning please save in a safe place....
Thank you..
Happy.png
Code:
https://i.postimg.cc/VNVvFKd7/Happy.png
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
[center] [size=1]@Eiyora @Jaspernoir @JadeNight @Rairudiseu @nonaline @Kamazu @Rowanne @Emberglo @HeadlessJason @nilah @dividedAnimus @PheonixPonder @smeraldo @RileythePlagueDr @Plushstiel @Amezrou @SeaCrest @Aidan @WolfandCrow @DemonKid @DemonChild77 @Asra9 @BottledLightning @tokkungi @OyasumiKasumi @ColoradoBlues @Overcoat @Crim @Stoat @HedwigHufflepuff @Ryuuna @Fenhyste @cvthedral @Leopardmask @momo1013 @Crim @clerval @X3X @Xarina @Spark @awaicu @Overcoat @Anjoulas @shirotsubaki6564 @FaronaValkyrie @sylveondreams @Rebbawskaced @CrawdadCow @MurkyDepths @Wonderlast @phoenyxillusion[/size] ------------- [font=Book Antiqua][b]SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT[/b] Hello everyone, It's been a while since I opened up the Candlemakers, and that I've had the honor to create a lot of beautiful candles for each of your unique dragons throughout the months that I was ... able. Then I disappeared, without warning. There are some commissions I couldn't finish, others who were still waiting for me. (P.S To those, please approach me for compensation...) As much as this pains me to say, I have made the decision that [color=#DB5461][u]the Candlemakers will no longer be operating.[/u][/color] RL things has happened, like this pandemic... And the loss of my pet, who never even got to come home because I was locked down. He didn't survive, and so ... I just lost the will to do anything after being burnt out for a long time. It's been months yes, and this was yet another blow to me. However, I still thank you all for this patronage. Thank you to those I've managed to make candles for, you all each were unique and remarkable learning experiences for me. I'm still around, doing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2720137#post_2720137]private commissions[/url] and opening a proper art shop soon ... The candles will come by again once in a blue moon... We'll see. You're all welcome to message me if you want. I'd love to hear about your dragons as always! Thank you all once again. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61990930][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/439246446185676800/727104371581517844/Diony-gif.gif[/img][/url] [font=Book Antiqua]Kindest regards to all, Your Candlemaker, Silv [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Eiyora @Jaspernoir @JadeNight @Rairudiseu @nonaline @Kamazu @Rowanne @Emberglo @HeadlessJason @nilah @dividedAnimus @PheonixPonder @smeraldo @RileythePlagueDr @Plushstiel @Amezrou @SeaCrest @Aidan @WolfandCrow @DemonKid @DemonChild77 @Asra9 @BottledLightning @tokkungi @OyasumiKasumi @ColoradoBlues @Overcoat @Crim @Stoat @HedwigHufflepuff @Ryuuna @Fenhyste @cvthedral @Leopardmask @momo1013 @Crim @clerval @X3X @Xarina @Spark @awaicu @Overcoat @Anjoulas @shirotsubaki6564 @FaronaValkyrie @sylveondreams @Rebbawskaced @CrawdadCow @MurkyDepths @Wonderlast @phoenyxillusion

SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I opened up the Candlemakers, and that I've had the honor to create a lot of beautiful candles for each of your unique dragons throughout the months that I was ... able.

Then I disappeared, without warning.
There are some commissions I couldn't finish, others who were still waiting for me.
(P.S To those, please approach me for compensation...)

As much as this pains me to say, I have made the decision that
the Candlemakers will no longer be operating.

RL things has happened, like this pandemic...
And the loss of my pet, who never even got to come home because I was locked down. He didn't survive, and so ... I just lost the will to do anything after being burnt out for a long time. It's been months yes, and this was yet another blow to me.

However, I still thank you all for this patronage.
Thank you to those I've managed to make candles for,
you all each were unique and remarkable learning experiences for me.
I'm still around, doing private commissions and opening a proper art shop soon ...

The candles will come by again once in a blue moon... We'll see.
You're all welcome to message me if you want. I'd love to hear about your dragons as always!
Thank you all once again.

Diony-gif.gif
Kindest regards to all,

Your Candlemaker,
Silv
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@LaSilva007
It's gorgeous. Thank you <3

So sorry to hear RL is currently unkind. I hope things look up for you very soon.
I look forward to when your shop opens.
Thank you for the wonderful candles you've made for me!
@LaSilva007
It's gorgeous. Thank you <3

So sorry to hear RL is currently unkind. I hope things look up for you very soon.
I look forward to when your shop opens.
Thank you for the wonderful candles you've made for me!
Very sorry for your loss. Please take your time to regain some energy and let the world around you get back to some sanity. I'd love to see this shop reopen in the future but please take care of yourself for now!
Very sorry for your loss. Please take your time to regain some energy and let the world around you get back to some sanity. I'd love to see this shop reopen in the future but please take care of yourself for now!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46