Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Candlemaker [Hiatus + Updates!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@LaSilva007 Hellooo! I love your candles, they look sooooo great! I'd like to have one~ :) Dragon's ID (& Link):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20816435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208165/20816435_350.png[/img] [/url] c.Stick: (Primary Color) Coal c. Flame: (Secondary Color) Mulberry c. Sconce: (Tertiary Color) Ice You/Your Dragon's Favorite Constellation (unless other gene specified): (include a link to a picture, if possible) [url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpius[/url] Additional Embellishment Gem: (if required) yes please! Thank you! And 61g in all... right?
@LaSilva007

Hellooo! I love your candles, they look sooooo great! I'd like to have one~ :)

Dragon's ID (& Link):
20816435_350.png

c.Stick: (Primary Color) Coal
c. Flame: (Secondary Color) Mulberry
c. Sconce: (Tertiary Color) Ice
You/Your Dragon's Favorite Constellation (unless other gene specified): (include a link to a picture, if possible) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpius
Additional Embellishment Gem: (if required) yes please!

Thank you! And 61g in all... right?
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@nonaline Confirmed! Go ahead and send the half payment through CR or PM’s!

@Kamazu Hi, thank you for your interest~ And I’ve confirmed your order. Yes it’s 61 in all but send over the half payment for now (as collateral) for me to get started. However as the embellishment gem, is it okay if I refer to your other dragon’s art pieces? Or would you have an exact gem in mind?

Also, would you two like be added to the pinglist in case you want to come back? Let me know. Thanks for ordering! I’ll work on your candles as soon as!
@nonaline Confirmed! Go ahead and send the half payment through CR or PM’s!

@Kamazu Hi, thank you for your interest~ And I’ve confirmed your order. Yes it’s 61 in all but send over the half payment for now (as collateral) for me to get started. However as the embellishment gem, is it okay if I refer to your other dragon’s art pieces? Or would you have an exact gem in mind?

Also, would you two like be added to the pinglist in case you want to come back? Let me know. Thanks for ordering! I’ll work on your candles as soon as!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007 sent! pinglist plz thank you so much:)
@LaSilva007 sent! pinglist plz thank you so much:)
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@LaSilva007
About the gem... I'd like to have a diamond with a star in. Just like the pattern on his wings. Would it be difficult for you? Or just a shady emblem would be great too. Thank you! :)

Yes, I do need pinglist please! Can't wait for having more candles! XD

And I wonder if you have an affiliate?
@LaSilva007
About the gem... I'd like to have a diamond with a star in. Just like the pattern on his wings. Would it be difficult for you? Or just a shady emblem would be great too. Thank you! :)

Yes, I do need pinglist please! Can't wait for having more candles! XD

And I wonder if you have an affiliate?
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Kamazu I’ll see what I can do with either the designs you’ve updated me with - and I’d still hope you’d like the outcome of either, all the same :D
And as for affiliates, well, I’m still quite starting out so none yet currently ^^’
@Kamazu I’ll see what I can do with either the designs you’ve updated me with - and I’d still hope you’d like the outcome of either, all the same :D
And as for affiliates, well, I’m still quite starting out so none yet currently ^^’
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@LaSilva007 Dragon's ID (& Link): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35665911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356660/35665911_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=24&winggene=21&wings=132&auth=ea76e241a6913e1bf6f7d40e128c3b87ead4fdc8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] c.Stick: (Primary Color) Jade c. Flame: (Secondary Color) Cerise c. Sconce: (Tertiary Color) Avocado - Would it be possible to feature the peacock gene in the base? You/Your Dragon's Favorite Constellation (unless other gene specified): Jade Python Additional Embellishment Gem: Can I have the fire flight symbol, but glowing in the same Cerise colour as the flame. I'd like the Candle to look as dark/unnerving as possible. Marc is our resident pyromancer, and likes to burn things just for the sake of it. I'm trying to convey this with his apparel, and I like the idea that he has somehow tied his life force to a candle (Charizard tail style). It would be useful when I'm coding his bio to have one candle facing left and the other right, so as a last request, could you post a flipped and an unflipped version? Let me know how much you want for it, happy to pay more than 50% upfront :)
@LaSilva007
Dragon's ID (& Link):
35665911_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=24&winggene=21&wings=132&auth=ea76e241a6913e1bf6f7d40e128c3b87ead4fdc8&dummyext=prev.png

c.Stick: (Primary Color) Jade
c. Flame: (Secondary Color) Cerise
c. Sconce: (Tertiary Color) Avocado - Would it be possible to feature the peacock gene in the base?
You/Your Dragon's Favorite Constellation (unless other gene specified): Jade Python
Additional Embellishment Gem: Can I have the fire flight symbol, but glowing in the same Cerise colour as the flame.

I'd like the Candle to look as dark/unnerving as possible. Marc is our resident pyromancer, and likes to burn things just for the sake of it. I'm trying to convey this with his apparel, and I like the idea that he has somehow tied his life force to a candle (Charizard tail style). It would be useful when I'm coding his bio to have one candle facing left and the other right, so as a last request, could you post a flipped and an unflipped version?

Let me know how much you want for it, happy to pay more than 50% upfront :)
@Rowanne Confirmed! Although is there anything else you'd like to mention to add into your request, just for details' sake? If so, we could continue in DM's to discuss further on the style you're after (and possibly, any additional pricing) ^^ If not, well, I shall try to work on your candle along with your desired requests.
Would you also like to be added to the pinglist, in case you'd want to be back?
@Rowanne Confirmed! Although is there anything else you'd like to mention to add into your request, just for details' sake? If so, we could continue in DM's to discuss further on the style you're after (and possibly, any additional pricing) ^^ If not, well, I shall try to work on your candle along with your desired requests.
Would you also like to be added to the pinglist, in case you'd want to be back?
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@LaSilva007
All of the candles I've seen so far are beautiful, so I've no doubt that you'll make something fabulous. I would like to be on the pinglist, yes, haven't got any other dragons in mind at the moment, but they're so intricate I'm sure I can think of a reason to order more XD
@LaSilva007
All of the candles I've seen so far are beautiful, so I've no doubt that you'll make something fabulous. I would like to be on the pinglist, yes, haven't got any other dragons in mind at the moment, but they're so intricate I'm sure I can think of a reason to order more XD
You shall not of the bump anymore, I almost have enough money!
You shall not of the bump anymore, I almost have enough money!
hh5n4WA.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
VHmdVcB.png

4IXLYjh.png
Jade
They | them
Adult

Time is of the Essence.
To those who wait.
spkTrXj.png NTHsPtx.png
@JadeNight Don't worry dear, we're not going anywhere XD