Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Candlemaker [Hiatus + Updates!]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1085868959712153640/Page-div_candle2.png[/img] [font=book antiqua][color=purple][size=6][b][i]Update:[/i][/b][/size] [size=4] Hello @Aidan @Awaicu @Rifter I know it's been a month since I have been active (or playing at all) when I accepted your candle orders. It's no excuse, but I went through the unfortunate event of having my files corrupted and unrecoverable. Prior to that, I have also started my higher education and the load has been keeping me unbelievably busy that I rarely checked in here after a rough month v.v I would like to work on the belief that you are still keen on keeping your current orders with me, so I am requesting that you cancel your first pending crossroads deliveries [i]for now[/i], and only upon my delivery of your candles will you pay in full. If you would like to cancel your orders, please let me know here or in DMs. Thank you for your patience.[/size][/font][/color] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1085868959712153640/Page-div_candle2.png[/img] [font=book antiqua][color=purple][size=6][b][i]General Update:[/i][/b][/size] [size=4]With what's happening IRL, my slots for my candleworks would now be severely limited from [b][u]only 1 to 3[/u][/b] orders a month. Preceding players who have commented on this thread asking to be listed on my pinglist have already been added. Thank you all for your patronage, as always. Your candlemaker, Silv [/size][emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=candle size=1] [size=1]@Eiyora @Jaspernoir @JadeNight @Rairudiseu @nonaline @Kamazu @Rowanne @Emberglo @HeadlessJason @nilah @dividedAnimus @PheonixPonder @smeraldo @RileythePlagueDr @Plushstiel @Amezrou @SeaCrest @WolfandCrow @DemonChild77 @Asra9 @BottledLightning @tokkungi @ColoradoBlues @Overcoat @Crim @Stoat @HedwigHufflepuff @Ryuuna @Fenhyste @cvthedral @Leopardmask @momo1013 @clerval @X3X @Xarina @Spark @Overcoat @Anjoulas @shirotsubaki6564 @FaronaValkyrie @sylveondreams @orangeDeciple @CloudlessPlanet @Stanzascale @DigitalMirage @robsypi @dandelionfires @PlaguePlush @Ainsell @Storia @Cirrostratus @shimmyshim @peachycosmos @hawketh @Kamgigari @Natsukashii @Meanderlin @DragonsMom @Micklanis[/size]
Page-div_candle2.png

Update:

Hello @Aidan @Awaicu @Rifter
I know it's been a month since I have been active (or playing at all) when I accepted your candle orders. It's no excuse, but I went through the unfortunate event of having my files corrupted and unrecoverable. Prior to that, I have also started my higher education and the load has been keeping me unbelievably busy that I rarely checked in here after a rough month v.v

I would like to work on the belief that you are still keen on keeping your current orders with me, so I am requesting that you cancel your first pending crossroads deliveries for now, and only upon my delivery of your candles will you pay in full.

If you would like to cancel your orders, please let me know here or in DMs.

Thank you for your patience.

Page-div_candle2.png

General Update:

With what's happening IRL, my slots for my candleworks would now be
severely limited from only 1 to 3 orders a month.

Preceding players who have commented on this thread asking to be listed on my pinglist have already been added.

Thank you all for your patronage, as always.

Your candlemaker,
Silv

@Eiyora @Jaspernoir @JadeNight @Rairudiseu @nonaline @Kamazu @Rowanne @Emberglo @HeadlessJason @nilah @dividedAnimus @PheonixPonder @smeraldo @RileythePlagueDr @Plushstiel @Amezrou @SeaCrest @WolfandCrow @DemonChild77 @Asra9 @BottledLightning @tokkungi @ColoradoBlues @Overcoat @Crim @Stoat @HedwigHufflepuff @Ryuuna @Fenhyste @cvthedral @Leopardmask @momo1013 @clerval @X3X @Xarina @Spark @Overcoat @Anjoulas @shirotsubaki6564 @FaronaValkyrie @sylveondreams @orangeDeciple @CloudlessPlanet @Stanzascale @DigitalMirage @robsypi @dandelionfires @PlaguePlush @Ainsell @Storia @Cirrostratus @shimmyshim @peachycosmos @hawketh @Kamgigari @Natsukashii @Meanderlin @DragonsMom @Micklanis
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
Yes I want to keep my order. <3 I'll be eagerly awaiting. I hate that all of that happened to you though, losing files sucks. And good luck on your education!!
Yes I want to keep my order. <3 I'll be eagerly awaiting. I hate that all of that happened to you though, losing files sucks. And good luck on your education!!
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
CR canceled as requested, but i still would like to keep my order! no worries about the delay, i completely understand. i'm really sorry to hear your files got corrupted -- that has to be heartbreaking! i wish you well with school and for less busy months ahead. thanks for keeping us updated!
CR canceled as requested, but i still would like to keep my order! no worries about the delay, i completely understand. i'm really sorry to hear your files got corrupted -- that has to be heartbreaking! i wish you well with school and for less busy months ahead. thanks for keeping us updated!
pEubtYJ.png
Cancelled the CR as requested, although I would likewise still like to keep my order! No worries at all about the timeline, happy to wait as long as needed <3

So heartbreaking to hear about the file corruption, losing files is the worst. ;A ;

Sending good luck for your classes as well. I remember the first few years of college being exceptionally challenging, but also such an amazing opportunity to learn new things and meet new people.
Cancelled the CR as requested, although I would likewise still like to keep my order! No worries at all about the timeline, happy to wait as long as needed <3

So heartbreaking to hear about the file corruption, losing files is the worst. ;A ;

Sending good luck for your classes as well. I remember the first few years of college being exceptionally challenging, but also such an amazing opportunity to learn new things and meet new people.
@LaSilva007 hi there, I'd like to be added to the pinglist whenever you're open again!
@LaSilva007 hi there, I'd like to be added to the pinglist whenever you're open again!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@LaSilva007
Sorry for the ping but I just wanna let you know your images have broken.. ^^'
Found this out because Plague's candle isn't showing up
@LaSilva007
Sorry for the ping but I just wanna let you know your images have broken.. ^^'
Found this out because Plague's candle isn't showing up
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
@plagueplush

Hi! I had the same issue and was able to gain access to the images again on discord. If you have a discord just post the image link in a chat and you can download it again from there :)
@plagueplush

Hi! I had the same issue and was able to gain access to the images again on discord. If you have a discord just post the image link in a chat and you can download it again from there :)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46