Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fiona: companion
1 2
I've been waiting for a while... [img]https://i.imgur.com/HUd8AvP.png[/img] I wonder when these elusive KS finally hit Awakened :D Need these colored pictures in my bestiary. Anyone else at a high stage of bonding with them? :D Or maybe some other familiar you really want to see awakened? Upd: dun-dun-duuun! [img]https://i.imgur.com/CU1gZys.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/PoeO5C3.png[/img]
I've been waiting for a while...
HUd8AvP.png
I wonder when these elusive KS finally hit Awakened :D Need these colored pictures in my bestiary.

Anyone else at a high stage of bonding with them? :D Or maybe some other familiar you really want to see awakened?

Upd: dun-dun-duuun!
CU1gZys.pngPoeO5C3.png
I'm... actually kinda the opposite. I'm currently RNG-hunting the Dunhoof and Manticore from Gathering and I'm desperately hoping I get them before they're awakened via Fiona - in part because I will 100% stop Fiona-bonding with them before that happens and it will be a waste. That picture will be coloured in on my terms or not at all [emoji=snapper angry size=1]
I'm... actually kinda the opposite. I'm currently RNG-hunting the Dunhoof and Manticore from Gathering and I'm desperately hoping I get them before they're awakened via Fiona - in part because I will 100% stop Fiona-bonding with them before that happens and it will be a waste.

That picture will be coloured in on my terms or not at all
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
nah, i've got less awakened fams then there are ks/dt fams and i've bonded with the former more.

but congrats, man! you are most certainly makin' progress there
nah, i've got less awakened fams then there are ks/dt fams and i've bonded with the former more.

but congrats, man! you are most certainly makin' progress there
@Vendrus

the background really will be on your terms or not at all ;; you need to get the familiar to get the coloured background, it's in the fine print at the bottom of the official fiona post ;;w;;
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2822616#post_2822616

that's really fast bonding though, dang!! i've mostly gotten non-elusive stuff though, even the sprites i've gotten only a few times and the skycat once.
@Vendrus

the background really will be on your terms or not at all ;; you need to get the familiar to get the coloured background, it's in the fine print at the bottom of the official fiona post ;;w;;
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2822616#post_2822616

that's really fast bonding though, dang!! i've mostly gotten non-elusive stuff though, even the sprites i've gotten only a few times and the skycat once.
Same hat bestiary count!

I was on hiatus when Fiona was released so in spite of my mostly-full bestiary the six I'm missing are still on the low end of Inquisitive. I'm not terribly excited to get the ones I'll never actually own awakened because I've mentally been de-existing them for years before we had Fiona, but it will be satisfying.

Also currently, if a new coli venue comes out I'll have to get those fams ASAP to continue bonding the Impossibles at a good pace, so the faster the Impossibles are out of the way the less frantic any new releases become.
Same hat bestiary count!

I was on hiatus when Fiona was released so in spite of my mostly-full bestiary the six I'm missing are still on the low end of Inquisitive. I'm not terribly excited to get the ones I'll never actually own awakened because I've mentally been de-existing them for years before we had Fiona, but it will be satisfying.

Also currently, if a new coli venue comes out I'll have to get those fams ASAP to continue bonding the Impossibles at a good pace, so the faster the Impossibles are out of the way the less frantic any new releases become.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@Apricott
That's why I said picture not background lol. I don't want the familiar picture to be coloured in until I own it.
@Apricott
That's why I said picture not background lol. I don't want the familiar picture to be coloured in until I own it.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
the cog frog must like you lol i think all my KS fams are still at the low end of stage 4 despite doing it every day. i dont really care when they get to awakened though. whenver it happens is fine.
the cog frog must like you lol i think all my KS fams are still at the low end of stage 4 despite doing it every day. i dont really care when they get to awakened though. whenver it happens is fine.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I got boolean today... still at tolerant. :|

I wanna own the real thing anyway, but still.
I got boolean today... still at tolerant. :|

I wanna own the real thing anyway, but still.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Bone Fiend, Boolean, Cog Frog, Golden Idol

It will be great when those are done someday. Someday. lol
Bone Fiend, Boolean, Cog Frog, Golden Idol

It will be great when those are done someday. Someday. lol
30oPYgq.png
@Vendrus
You surely are commited! :D Hope you get them soon!
Oh, and are you waiting for the cockatrices to drop from the chests? I see you haven't bought them yet even though they're from MP. That adds up a lot to the difficulty!

@Falinks
Yeah, hope to see at least one of them awakened before the end of the year :D

@Apricott
Well, it's easier when you only have 6 unobtained... but still, seeing the progress is nice indeed.

@Sciencing
*waves* same count! And Vendrus here has the same bestiary count, too, actually! Even though a very different set :D
I used to disregard the dreaded five, too - but now they actually seem... doable? I definitely want to try and color them!

@vidoxi
Actually, they're all Companions by now, except the Skycat. I usually get about 3 of them daily, and more or less at the same rate so it's going pretty steadily. Wish I had your patience! XD

@deztora
Getting a boolean is a huuuuge quest indeed :D Good luck if you decide to try for it!

@SkyDagger
All companion? Congrats! :D I got two more today, feels nice indeed :3
Someday, yeah.
Soon.
@Vendrus
You surely are commited! :D Hope you get them soon!
Oh, and are you waiting for the cockatrices to drop from the chests? I see you haven't bought them yet even though they're from MP. That adds up a lot to the difficulty!

@Falinks
Yeah, hope to see at least one of them awakened before the end of the year :D

@Apricott
Well, it's easier when you only have 6 unobtained... but still, seeing the progress is nice indeed.

@Sciencing
*waves* same count! And Vendrus here has the same bestiary count, too, actually! Even though a very different set :D
I used to disregard the dreaded five, too - but now they actually seem... doable? I definitely want to try and color them!

@vidoxi
Actually, they're all Companions by now, except the Skycat. I usually get about 3 of them daily, and more or less at the same rate so it's going pretty steadily. Wish I had your patience! XD

@deztora
Getting a boolean is a huuuuge quest indeed :D Good luck if you decide to try for it!

@SkyDagger
All companion? Congrats! :D I got two more today, feels nice indeed :3
Someday, yeah.
Soon.
1 2