Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Game/Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5
Uh.... Ariell is the little mermaid? help me I have no clue
Uh.... Ariell is the little mermaid? help me I have no clue
Is Petrov in reference to Stanislav Petrov?
Is Petrov in reference to Stanislav Petrov?
pm8L.gif
@Gryffen You also have a dragon called Palamedes, he was one of the knights of the round table also Prospero from the Tempest
@Gryffen You also have a dragon called Palamedes, he was one of the knights of the round table also Prospero from the Tempest
@Twalio, @Faeriequeene Optimus is not from transformers, no, I actually know nothing about transformers.

@Volcanicthunder, @lycoriae, @infectedwolf, yes all correct. I haven't read them in ages but I'm quite fond of the Bartimaeus books so I used a number of the minor djinn's names for dragons.

@elodee, @yeezy13, yes master Elodin is probably my favorite character from the kingkiller books if such a thing is possible. Lee is not to do with Naruto, I don't know much about it.

@Starwraith only the dragons on page 1 are named after things, I made that up, its just a coincidence it means something. I'm surprised its recognizably the same word not in the Thai alphabet, transliteration traditions being what they are in english

@Hydrangxas- you've intrigued me, I'm a big fan of M*A*S*H, I've actually been watching a bunch of it recently and I don't know a Private Conway- is he from the book or movie?

@spinosaurs, yes, I was told about him 4 years ago or so and adopted a tradition of celebrating Petrov day from the folks who told me about him- a day to remember and celebrate the triumph of human logic over foolishness and self destructiveness more or less

@wolfechoe, in my case I was referencing something which referenced arthurian legend, technically- a series called called the secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel, but its the same character so it counts, and yes to prospero.

@whirlwish, yes I'm glad I didn't do it in english, but it says good things about your teacher. Cyrano is my all time favorite play, I hope to see it live some day. Did you watch the Gerard Depardieu version?

@fennecfox21, no

Everyone who got something right and didn't already do so, indicate a preference as to what you want- the dragon you guessed, a dragon from page 2, or other goodies
@Twalio, @Faeriequeene Optimus is not from transformers, no, I actually know nothing about transformers.

@Volcanicthunder, @lycoriae, @infectedwolf, yes all correct. I haven't read them in ages but I'm quite fond of the Bartimaeus books so I used a number of the minor djinn's names for dragons.

@elodee, @yeezy13, yes master Elodin is probably my favorite character from the kingkiller books if such a thing is possible. Lee is not to do with Naruto, I don't know much about it.

@Starwraith only the dragons on page 1 are named after things, I made that up, its just a coincidence it means something. I'm surprised its recognizably the same word not in the Thai alphabet, transliteration traditions being what they are in english

@Hydrangxas- you've intrigued me, I'm a big fan of M*A*S*H, I've actually been watching a bunch of it recently and I don't know a Private Conway- is he from the book or movie?

@spinosaurs, yes, I was told about him 4 years ago or so and adopted a tradition of celebrating Petrov day from the folks who told me about him- a day to remember and celebrate the triumph of human logic over foolishness and self destructiveness more or less

@wolfechoe, in my case I was referencing something which referenced arthurian legend, technically- a series called called the secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel, but its the same character so it counts, and yes to prospero.

@whirlwish, yes I'm glad I didn't do it in english, but it says good things about your teacher. Cyrano is my all time favorite play, I hope to see it live some day. Did you watch the Gerard Depardieu version?

@fennecfox21, no

Everyone who got something right and didn't already do so, indicate a preference as to what you want- the dragon you guessed, a dragon from page 2, or other goodies
@Gryffen

I'm happy with some other goodies since I don't have much room in my lair rn. :)
@Gryffen

I'm happy with some other goodies since I don't have much room in my lair rn. :)
@Gryffen I actually don't watch M*A*S*H! But I saw Hunnicut and thought that was a M*A*S*H name (is it? I obviously don't know much haha), and I found a Private Conway on the wiki, curiously enough! Here's the link: https://mash.fandom.com/wiki/Private_Paul_Conway

I guess he's literally a one episode appearance lol. Who is (your dragon) Conway actually named for? Now I'm curious!
@Gryffen I actually don't watch M*A*S*H! But I saw Hunnicut and thought that was a M*A*S*H name (is it? I obviously don't know much haha), and I found a Private Conway on the wiki, curiously enough! Here's the link: https://mash.fandom.com/wiki/Private_Paul_Conway

I guess he's literally a one episode appearance lol. Who is (your dragon) Conway actually named for? Now I'm curious!
CkbRBhK.gif RkW1SLV.gif vPStQI3.gif
@Gryffen
I would LOVE to adopt Queezle! She’s such a beauty!
@Gryffen
I would LOVE to adopt Queezle! She’s such a beauty!
@Gryffen
Is Unfirth from WoW? I knew I recognized that name from somewhere...
@Gryffen
Is Unfirth from WoW? I knew I recognized that name from somewhere...
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
I wasn't sure of what you have, I took a quick look at your bestiary though and I would love the earth sprite and golden bantam fangar, or any other sprite if those have been requested! Thank you so much!
I wasn't sure of what you have, I took a quick look at your bestiary though and I would love the earth sprite and golden bantam fangar, or any other sprite if those have been requested! Thank you so much!
wishlist
[quote name="FaerieQueene" date="2020-05-17 22:01:02" ] Or is Fritang from the Ptolemy's Gate/Bartimaeus? [/quote] @Gryffen Was Fritang from the Bartimaeus Trilogy? ------ If you have any sprite or the Golden Bangtam Fanger you would be willing to part with, I would love to adopt them!
FaerieQueene wrote on 2020-05-17 22:01:02:
Or is Fritang from the Ptolemy's Gate/Bartimaeus?

@Gryffen Was Fritang from the Bartimaeus Trilogy?
If you have any sprite or the Golden Bangtam Fanger you would be willing to part with, I would love to adopt them!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 3 4 5