Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=73828ee6076410968baeb9375d3c58737ec6e0bd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Twilight almost didn’t step out of her house this morning, on the hopes that if she didn’t leave nothing outside those four walls would happen. Alas, she did, and what she feared came true. Another body, another murder, another guessing game of whom to blame and whom to send away. Three(?) days in, and she was endlessly tired of it—and there was no way to know when or if the pattern would end. Her shock at the bodies was becoming far less as it became three for three—is it really right to be surprised by what you’re starting to expect outside your front door? Today, she wasn’t going to jump the gun, or follow the crowd. Today she was going to vote for someone who deserved it... she hoped. [color=#B029FF][/color]
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=73828ee6076410968baeb9375d3c58737ec6e0bd&dummyext=prev.png

Twilight almost didn’t step out of her house this morning, on the hopes that if she didn’t leave nothing outside those four walls would happen. Alas, she did, and what she feared came true. Another body, another murder, another guessing game of whom to blame and whom to send away. Three(?) days in, and she was endlessly tired of it—and there was no way to know when or if the pattern would end. Her shock at the bodies was becoming far less as it became three for three—is it really right to be surprised by what you’re starting to expect outside your front door?

Today, she wasn’t going to jump the gun, or follow the crowd. Today she was going to vote for someone who deserved it... she hoped.
l7Pr9T2.png
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58946587] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589466/58946587_350.png[/img] [/url] He stepped back, shook and taken aback. [color=red]"I- Does it look like I've talked to many of the dragons here?! Do you not understand why I've been distancing myself from others? So I don't end up in tears! So I, aren't weakened by a terrible mess of stupidity, madness & chaos! Do I want to be stuck in a situation being unable to find out who the heck is doing this? Fine! I'll hope a new friend of mine dies! Hurray! Then, I'll stop helping find this freaking idiot Physco and completely break down! Then what? Wait for them to pick me off too? No! I refuse! I'm going to use my vote wisely and vote someone." "You know what? Let's take a moment and calm down."[/color] He paused and took a few deep breaths. There was no need to be angry. Diego was only trying to find out the werewolf. [color=red]"I find that many dragons tend to stay away from voting until a few votes have landed on the same dragon. Obviously, a werewolf needs to seem camoflauge within the crowd. So, they are likely to vote with the majority repeatively and we won't go anywhere. This would narrow it down. Those who don't contribute to finding the werewolf is mroe than likely the murderer." "Because of this, I choose [b]Sandollar.[/b]" [/center]

58946587_350.png

He stepped back, shook and taken aback.
"I- Does it look like I've talked to many of the dragons here?! Do you not understand why I've been distancing myself from others? So I don't end up in tears! So I, aren't weakened by a terrible mess of stupidity, madness & chaos! Do I want to be stuck in a situation being unable to find out who the heck is doing this? Fine! I'll hope a new friend of mine dies! Hurray! Then, I'll stop helping find this freaking idiot Physco and completely break down! Then what? Wait for them to pick me off too? No! I refuse! I'm going to use my vote wisely and vote someone."

"You know what? Let's take a moment and calm down."

He paused and took a few deep breaths. There was no need to be angry. Diego was only trying to find out the werewolf.

"I find that many dragons tend to stay away from voting until a few votes have landed on the same dragon. Obviously, a werewolf needs to seem camoflauge within the crowd. So, they are likely to vote with the majority repeatively and we won't go anywhere. This would narrow it down. Those who don't contribute to finding the werewolf is mroe than likely the murderer."

"Because of this, I choose Sandollar."
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57090351] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570904/57090351_350.png[/img] [/url] Cassiopeia listened to Elora's outburt, eyes narrowed. [color=green]"To be fair,[/color] Cassiopeia started slowly, [color=green]"The dragons that refrain from voting could be doing so because they are scared of voting for the wrong dragon. Or they just don't know who to vote for.[/color] She looked down at the potted plant in her grip, before looking up at Elora again, a determined expression on her face. [color=green]"interestingly enough, you never seemed to have that fear. In fact, lets look at your vote yesterday. First it was Twilight, and what was your argument there? That she voted for you. But when everyone else looked at Diego, what was it you said before changing your vote? Something about having forgotten that he also voted for you on that first day? So you target dragons based on whether or not they target you? Is not trusting you enough to make someone suspicious?"[/color] She paced around, feeling unsettled in her realization. [color=green]"And actually, what was it you said just now. [i]'I find that many dragons tend to stay away from voting until a few votes have landed on the same dragon'[/i]. That might explain why you are so eager to point fingers, wouldn't it, Elora? Get the attention away from you quickly, so no one suspects you? That would explain a lot, wouldn't it?"[/color] Cassiopeia took another deep breath, and sme part of her hoped she was wrong as she said "[color=green] Raden's right. You are suspicious. I vote for you, [b]Elora[/b][/color] [s]no hard feelings spirit just wanted to get the ball rolling[/s]

57090351_350.png

Cassiopeia listened to Elora's outburt, eyes narrowed.

"To be fair, Cassiopeia started slowly, "The dragons that refrain from voting could be doing so because they are scared of voting for the wrong dragon. Or they just don't know who to vote for.

She looked down at the potted plant in her grip, before looking up at Elora again, a determined expression on her face.

"interestingly enough, you never seemed to have that fear. In fact, lets look at your vote yesterday. First it was Twilight, and what was your argument there? That she voted for you. But when everyone else looked at Diego, what was it you said before changing your vote? Something about having forgotten that he also voted for you on that first day? So you target dragons based on whether or not they target you? Is not trusting you enough to make someone suspicious?"

She paced around, feeling unsettled in her realization. "And actually, what was it you said just now. 'I find that many dragons tend to stay away from voting until a few votes have landed on the same dragon'. That might explain why you are so eager to point fingers, wouldn't it, Elora? Get the attention away from you quickly, so no one suspects you? That would explain a lot, wouldn't it?"

Cassiopeia took another deep breath, and sme part of her hoped she was wrong as she said " Raden's right. You are suspicious. I vote for you, Elora

no hard feelings spirit just wanted to get the ball rolling
ZVpCPil.png
((Exams have left me unable to post well-written responses- I should have something up by tomorrow, though, and the day after, I should be completely free. Just wanted to give a heads up, things have been more hectic than anticipated))
((Exams have left me unable to post well-written responses- I should have something up by tomorrow, though, and the day after, I should be completely free. Just wanted to give a heads up, things have been more hectic than anticipated))
{@Picci hope your exam went well!! and similarily, @Holi, hope exams have gone well for you too! [s]and spirit I swear no hard feelings, ok-[/s]} [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37421888] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374219/37421888_350.png[/img] [/url] Raden backed a few steps away from Elora, and if he was honest, he was a little bit frightened by the skydancer's sudden outburst of anger. [color=olivedrab]"I-I-I-I-I-I think-"[/color] he choked. Leon, his familiar, curled around his legs comfortingly. He took a few deep breaths and squared his shoulders. He knew he had to be in the right frame of mind to make the right decision in order to vote out someone who deserved it. [color=olivedrab]"Cassiopeia, y-you've definitely brought up all the major points that make E-Elora suspicious, there's no need for me to repeat them. It is so important to be open about our opinions w-with everything going on. Elora, I think it is now evident t-that everything you've said h-has only proved our point- the only thing that has changed is that our suspicions are now b-backed by sufficient evidence."[/color] Raden closed his eyes, trembling slightly. [color=olivedrab]"I vote for [b]Elora[/b]."[/color] he exhaled heavily, relieved to have finally voiced his opinion.
{@Picci hope your exam went well!! and similarily, @Holi, hope exams have gone well for you too! and spirit I swear no hard feelings, ok-}

37421888_350.png

Raden backed a few steps away from Elora, and if he was honest, he was a little bit frightened by the skydancer's sudden outburst of anger. "I-I-I-I-I-I think-" he choked. Leon, his familiar, curled around his legs comfortingly. He took a few deep breaths and squared his shoulders. He knew he had to be in the right frame of mind to make the right decision in order to vote out someone who deserved it.

"Cassiopeia, y-you've definitely brought up all the major points that make E-Elora suspicious, there's no need for me to repeat them. It is so important to be open about our opinions w-with everything going on. Elora, I think it is now evident t-that everything you've said h-has only proved our point- the only thing that has changed is that our suspicions are now b-backed by sufficient evidence." Raden closed his eyes, trembling slightly. "I vote for Elora." he exhaled heavily, relieved to have finally voiced his opinion.
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58946587] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589466/58946587_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=red]"Please, do listen to what I suspect. I've been observing how many speak, communicate & deaths. Watching the patterns, here are the results. I thought I'd share this before I get elimated." "Ive also noticed a pattern. Many of the dragons who's died have helped contributed to the conversations to figure who it may be or who's considerably smart. Wisp was killed when they were attempting to help find them using books and pieces of evidence. They died. Let's skip to Merlot's death. He had been helping figuring out who may be who, confirming if one may seem suspicious with one's point or disagreeing if it seems unlikely with provided evidence. That's why Merlot got killed off too. "I suspect Cassiopeia, Tyche or Fjord will die next, thinking about how they contributed in the past and present. But that is only a theory, not a guarentee. At least if she doesn't die or isn't the werewolf." "On an additional note, Raden only finalised his choice against me once I confirmed a choice of [b]Sandollar.[/b] This makes a good chance Raden is also a werewolf. If we think about this, Fjord had taken vote on Raden instead of Cato in a voting session. The Werewolves, if Raden is one, could not kill her off to ensure he doesn't get any suspicions on him." "Sandollar could've killed Windrunner to make sure he didn't seem suspicious by feeling sorry for him. Sandollar showed much sorrow for him, which [i]could[/i] lead to false sadness to make others sorry for him and note take any second thoughts on him." "Thinking about who's werewolf, who's good, etc., Roles. We each have a role, don't we? I'm a villager/innocent, so I don't really mind getting picked off by either Villagers or Werewolves. Except I'd prefer not to be killed brutally, of course. If the detective is still alive, do check any listed prime suspects accordingly. I'd say, if you are the detective, check any dragons who contribute to solving incase one is hiding to seem not-suspicious and check those who are quieter, as they are able to pick off dragons without being suspected as there isn't much evidence for them since they speak so little. But that is, [i]if[/i] our detective is alive." "Moving on, Doctor. If you are a doctor, listen in. I suggest protecting one of those who contribute to investigating. It's the best chance of being an innocent or special role. Or save yourself, of course." "Another question to ask, how am I still alive and that fall into 'in danger' category? As one who gains few votes every round, I am deemed suspicious. This, is keeping them off the werewolves' tails. Keeping me alive saves them some time to kill others with a chance to not have fingers pointed at them as I am a 'prime suspect.' If you was a werewolf, wouldn't you have thought the same?"[/color] (send help, I've written too much for my liking.) Edit: I put Detective, but I mean Seer, I just have problems with mixing them up because I used to play games exactly like this with different names. [/center]

58946587_350.png

"Please, do listen to what I suspect. I've been observing how many speak, communicate & deaths. Watching the patterns, here are the results. I thought I'd share this before I get elimated."

"Ive also noticed a pattern. Many of the dragons who's died have helped contributed to the conversations to figure who it may be or who's considerably smart. Wisp was killed when they were attempting to help find them using books and pieces of evidence. They died. Let's skip to Merlot's death. He had been helping figuring out who may be who, confirming if one may seem suspicious with one's point or disagreeing if it seems unlikely with provided evidence. That's why Merlot got killed off too.

"I suspect Cassiopeia, Tyche or Fjord will die next, thinking about how they contributed in the past and present. But that is only a theory, not a guarentee. At least if she doesn't die or isn't the werewolf."

"On an additional note, Raden only finalised his choice against me once I confirmed a choice of Sandollar. This makes a good chance Raden is also a werewolf. If we think about this, Fjord had taken vote on Raden instead of Cato in a voting session. The Werewolves, if Raden is one, could not kill her off to ensure he doesn't get any suspicions on him."

"Sandollar could've killed Windrunner to make sure he didn't seem suspicious by feeling sorry for him. Sandollar showed much sorrow for him, which could lead to false sadness to make others sorry for him and note take any second thoughts on him."

"Thinking about who's werewolf, who's good, etc., Roles. We each have a role, don't we? I'm a villager/innocent, so I don't really mind getting picked off by either Villagers or Werewolves. Except I'd prefer not to be killed brutally, of course. If the detective is still alive, do check any listed prime suspects accordingly. I'd say, if you are the detective, check any dragons who contribute to solving incase one is hiding to seem not-suspicious and check those who are quieter, as they are able to pick off dragons without being suspected as there isn't much evidence for them since they speak so little. But that is, if our detective is alive."

"Moving on, Doctor. If you are a doctor, listen in. I suggest protecting one of those who contribute to investigating. It's the best chance of being an innocent or special role. Or save yourself, of course."

"Another question to ask, how am I still alive and that fall into 'in danger' category? As one who gains few votes every round, I am deemed suspicious. This, is keeping them off the werewolves' tails. Keeping me alive saves them some time to kill others with a chance to not have fingers pointed at them as I am a 'prime suspect.' If you was a werewolf, wouldn't you have thought the same?"

(send help, I've written too much for my liking.)

Edit: I put Detective, but I mean Seer, I just have problems with mixing them up because I used to play games exactly like this with different names.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
((Thank you btw! Things have been going quite well! I’m glad that they’re almost over, though; I’d be lying if I said taking so many exams back to back wasn’t anxiety-inducing lol)) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38160678] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381607/38160678_350.png[/img] [/url] Tyche listened to both sides silently. Things were becoming more tumultuous now, and suspicions had arisen towards many. It had never been easy to vote someone out, but now, more than ever, it seemed difficult to make the vote. “I must be honest, I do not think that Elora is the killer. Though you all have brought up good points in defense of your votes, I think he is only acting in a way that he has deemed most logical, and for this, I cannot fault him.” The skydancer looked towards Raden and Cassiopeia hesitantly, attempting to develop some sort of resolution in her beliefs. “I’m not saying that Elora is entirely insuspicious- just that I think he’s acted in a way that is characteristic of a villager- and while I don’t wish to put myself at risk of being voted out, I must vote in the direction that my concern sways. Certainly, we must all vote as we feel is true, but I genuinely believe that Elora has only done their best in attempting to encourage proactivity on our parts. Truthfully, I have no way of confirming these beliefs, but I believe Elora has been an asset in moving the ball forward.” And as such, she would place her vote. “I will also vote for [b]Sanddollar[/b], their initial reaction to suspicion towards Cato was odd to me, and while I hate to bring up the same things, I think it’s still relevant today. Instead of voting, though given the choice, they opted out of doing so even after I had taken the time to stress how important it was, and how it is one of the few things we can do to protect ourselves.” She exhaled, recalling the past few days in detail, “and honestly, though I’m not faulting any for their fear of voting, I think that the evidence presented made the vote our best choice. Since they were there, and contributed very little, my suspicion towards them has risen. I think that we have a better chance of voting out a werewolf in Sanddollar than we do Elora, and while that he presented flawed logic in changing his vote to Diego, I would like to believe that it was not malevolent, simply misplaced.” Running a claw through her mane, somewhat frazzled by all the different considerations, she let the information sink in, and took some more time to reflect on her own beliefs as well as the input of others.
((Thank you btw! Things have been going quite well! I’m glad that they’re almost over, though; I’d be lying if I said taking so many exams back to back wasn’t anxiety-inducing lol))

38160678_350.png

Tyche listened to both sides silently. Things were becoming more tumultuous now, and suspicions had arisen towards many. It had never been easy to vote someone out, but now, more than ever, it seemed difficult to make the vote.

“I must be honest, I do not think that Elora is the killer. Though you all have brought up good points in defense of your votes, I think he is only acting in a way that he has deemed most logical, and for this, I cannot fault him.”

The skydancer looked towards Raden and Cassiopeia hesitantly, attempting to develop some sort of resolution in her beliefs. “I’m not saying that Elora is entirely insuspicious- just that I think he’s acted in a way that is characteristic of a villager- and while I don’t wish to put myself at risk of being voted out, I must vote in the direction that my concern sways. Certainly, we must all vote as we feel is true, but I genuinely believe that Elora has only done their best in attempting to encourage proactivity on our parts. Truthfully, I have no way of confirming these beliefs, but I believe Elora has been an asset in moving the ball forward.”

And as such, she would place her vote. “I will also vote for Sanddollar, their initial reaction to suspicion towards Cato was odd to me, and while I hate to bring up the same things, I think it’s still relevant today. Instead of voting, though given the choice, they opted out of doing so even after I had taken the time to stress how important it was, and how it is one of the few things we can do to protect ourselves.”

She exhaled, recalling the past few days in detail, “and honestly, though I’m not faulting any for their fear of voting, I think that the evidence presented made the vote our best choice. Since they were there, and contributed very little, my suspicion towards them has risen. I think that we have a better chance of voting out a werewolf in Sanddollar than we do Elora, and while that he presented flawed logic in changing his vote to Diego, I would like to believe that it was not malevolent, simply misplaced.”

Running a claw through her mane, somewhat frazzled by all the different considerations, she let the information sink in, and took some more time to reflect on her own beliefs as well as the input of others.
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=73828ee6076410968baeb9375d3c58737ec6e0bd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Twilight looked at the other dragons, she didn’t want to rush her vote, but... these dragons were appealing directly to her thoughts the day before; albeit better stated. She hesitated a moment, indecisive because this mattered so much, a dragon’s life she could be ruining, after all there must be reasons they each left their home- or adopted-lair. With a deep breath to clear her head, Twilight piped up as well. “[color=#B029FF]I too vote for [b]Elora[/b], standing by what I said yesterday and what the others have said today. You are suspicious and overeager, and announce that the way opposite of how you act is indicative of a werewolf, despite that you were just as inexperienced as the rest of us all when it comes to that matter.[/color]”
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=5&tertgene=22&winggene=16&wings=96&auth=73828ee6076410968baeb9375d3c58737ec6e0bd&dummyext=prev.png

Twilight looked at the other dragons, she didn’t want to rush her vote, but... these dragons were appealing directly to her thoughts the day before; albeit better stated. She hesitated a moment, indecisive because this mattered so much, a dragon’s life she could be ruining, after all there must be reasons they each left their home- or adopted-lair. With a deep breath to clear her head, Twilight piped up as well. “I too vote for Elora, standing by what I said yesterday and what the others have said today. You are suspicious and overeager, and announce that the way opposite of how you act is indicative of a werewolf, despite that you were just as inexperienced as the rest of us all when it comes to that matter.
l7Pr9T2.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53107011] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531071/53107011_350.png[/img] [/url] Asaph was unsure, to say the least. After listening to all of the others' responses, he felt achey... Conflicted, yet again. Cassiopeia's suspicions were convincing... However, if her theory were correct, why hadn't Elora voted Asaph himself yet? He had believed it was because he was the only one of the three who had provided a thought out reason with his vote. But what if Diego and Twilight had just cut their argument short because they agreed with Asaph's ideas? Asaph shook his head and twisted his neck around to bury his face in his mane, almost like a swan. He couldn't recall. If he didn't join in to vote for Elora, maybe he would be targeted next. Maybe Elora had forgotten of his vote, as he had Diego's. His former, though slight, trust for Elora had begun to blur. [color=darkred]"Alright. My mind is not made, but I'm not sure Cassiopeia's theory holds entirely true. I myself had also voted for Elora, perhaps for good reason, but I was never targeted as Diego, Twilight, or Cato were. I believe this was because I had rambled on and on about why I voted for him on the first day, and, for a time, had little suspicion of him. But now I'm unsure. Elora, too, has made good points...And though Elora's readiness to vote is a bit off-putting, I think someone like him is necessary to keep this 'voting' thing going. Though I don't believe abstaining from voting is a reason for suspicion. I am not suspicious of Sanddollar. Tyche also brings up a good point, but Sanddollar's choice was not immediate. They [i]had[/i] originally voted for Cato." [/color] He gathered his thoughts quickly before deciding, finally. He felt he had no stronger suspicions of anyone else, [color=darkred]"Especially now, I can actually sympathize with those who have or will abstain from voting, but I will vote, despite my accusations not being entirely flawless. Elora is in a position of power. I'm unsure if this is just the way he is or if this is part of an elaborate plan. He's decisive. And though I've seen others do this very thing... he presents his arguments with sureness and no counterpoints. It's easily convincing, as it had been when we had nearly all voted for Diego and grew suspicious of Twilight. You see, he may be manipulating us into following his lead since he seems to immediately know exactly who to vote for and why. His convincingness could be Elora's nature as an actor, however it's the greatest suspicion I hold right now. I feel I have no other choice. I apologize if I'm incorrect. My final vote will be [b]Elora[/b]."

53107011_350.png

Asaph was unsure, to say the least. After listening to all of the others' responses, he felt achey... Conflicted, yet again.

Cassiopeia's suspicions were convincing... However, if her theory were correct, why hadn't Elora voted Asaph himself yet? He had believed it was because he was the only one of the three who had provided a thought out reason with his vote. But what if Diego and Twilight had just cut their argument short because they agreed with Asaph's ideas? Asaph shook his head and twisted his neck around to bury his face in his mane, almost like a swan. He couldn't recall.

If he didn't join in to vote for Elora, maybe he would be targeted next. Maybe Elora had forgotten of his vote, as he had Diego's. His former, though slight, trust for Elora had begun to blur.

"Alright. My mind is not made, but I'm not sure Cassiopeia's theory holds entirely true. I myself had also voted for Elora, perhaps for good reason, but I was never targeted as Diego, Twilight, or Cato were. I believe this was because I had rambled on and on about why I voted for him on the first day, and, for a time, had little suspicion of him. But now I'm unsure. Elora, too, has made good points...And though Elora's readiness to vote is a bit off-putting, I think someone like him is necessary to keep this 'voting' thing going. Though I don't believe abstaining from voting is a reason for suspicion. I am not suspicious of Sanddollar. Tyche also brings up a good point, but Sanddollar's choice was not immediate. They had originally voted for Cato."

He gathered his thoughts quickly before deciding, finally. He felt he had no stronger suspicions of anyone else,

"Especially now, I can actually sympathize with those who have or will abstain from voting, but I will vote, despite my accusations not being entirely flawless. Elora is in a position of power. I'm unsure if this is just the way he is or if this is part of an elaborate plan. He's decisive. And though I've seen others do this very thing... he presents his arguments with sureness and no counterpoints. It's easily convincing, as it had been when we had nearly all voted for Diego and grew suspicious of Twilight. You see, he may be manipulating us into following his lead since he seems to immediately know exactly who to vote for and why. His convincingness could be Elora's nature as an actor, however it's the greatest suspicion I hold right now. I feel I have no other choice. I apologize if I'm incorrect. My final vote will be Elora."
i like birds and the dressing room
hmu if u need a dragon dressed or a bird identified
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60452626] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604527/60452626_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=times new roman]Listening to everyone else voting for either Sanddollar or Elora with good evidence, Nightshade had conflicting thoughts. Elora seemed to just want to help out with banishing the werewolves. Sanddollar didn’t speak a lot, and Elora made good points about Sanddollar, but he didn’t know who could be the werewolf. Nightshade didn’t sign up for this, and he didn’t want rivalry between the werewolves and villagers. Sanddollar was pretty suspicious, but he wasn’t sure who was a werewolf. Nightshade didn’t want to point claws at anyone, and banish an innocent dragon, but he didn’t want to abstain either. Abstaining would make the others think that he was suspicious, which he didn’t want, but voting someone would make it so some dragons would be against him. ... In the end, he decided to speak. [color=navy]”I would like to [b]abstain[/b]. I would like to help out, but the thing is, I don’t want to accuse anymore dragons. What if they are innocent?. I don’t want to vote people even if the evidence is convincing. Hopefully you all will understand, but abstaining is the best option for me..”[/color]

60452626_350.png

Listening to everyone else voting for either Sanddollar or Elora with good evidence, Nightshade had conflicting thoughts. Elora seemed to just want to help out with banishing the werewolves. Sanddollar didn’t speak a lot, and Elora made good points about Sanddollar, but he didn’t know who could be the werewolf. Nightshade didn’t sign up for this, and he didn’t want rivalry between the werewolves and villagers. Sanddollar was pretty suspicious, but he wasn’t sure who was a werewolf. Nightshade didn’t want to point claws at anyone, and banish an innocent dragon, but he didn’t want to abstain either. Abstaining would make the others think that he was suspicious, which he didn’t want, but voting someone would make it so some dragons would be against him.
In the end, he decided to speak.
”I would like to abstain. I would like to help out, but the thing is, I don’t want to accuse anymore dragons. What if they are innocent?. I don’t want to vote people even if the evidence is convincing. Hopefully you all will understand, but abstaining is the best option for me..”
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78