1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78
yeah, looks good!
yeah, looks good!
Untitled241.png
@/PrinceOfSoup
Sounds helpful, thats a good idea
@/PrinceOfSoup
Sounds helpful, thats a good idea
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
(Thanks for the positive responses, everyone! I went ahead and added it right above the pinglists. Hope it helps!)
(Thanks for the positive responses, everyone! I went ahead and added it right above the pinglists. Hope it helps!)
@/PrinceOfSoup that's a really good idea, thanks for adding it!

also do y'all have to come alive when I'm sleeping-
@/PrinceOfSoup that's a really good idea, thanks for adding it!

also do y'all have to come alive when I'm sleeping-
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
(Timezones are bad, also I have to sleep now)
(Timezones are bad, also I have to sleep now)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
(Okay guys, I'm not sick anymore and can now participate! I would have said something before this but we did housework and them family time. Sorry I've been radio silent for a while!)
(Okay guys, I'm not sick anymore and can now participate! I would have said something before this but we did housework and them family time. Sorry I've been radio silent for a while!)
60eldD0.gifA4CLXPb.gifDPrCB0j.gifA4CLXPb.gifTU8bHCP.gif
(Glad you're feeling better!!!)
(Glad you're feeling better!!!)
ZVpCPil.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47337993] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473380/47337993_350.png[/img] [/url] Chroma heard that the mojority of the dragons were voting out Diego. There was no dragon who would seem suspicious enough for her to vote other than Diego. He didn't seem to even talk to Cato yet was outraged. "I agree with the decision of banishing [b]Diego[/b]" she said. She never really talked to him and felt horrible to banish a dragon. Their was no real evidence other than his quick response to Elora suspecting Cato.

47337993_350.png

Chroma heard that the mojority of the dragons were voting out Diego. There was no dragon who would seem suspicious enough for her to vote other than Diego. He didn't seem to even talk to Cato yet was outraged.

"I agree with the decision of banishing Diego" she said. She never really talked to him and felt horrible to banish a dragon. Their was no real evidence other than his quick response to Elora suspecting Cato.
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
(thats ok @/AwkwardAnxiety!! happy to see you're feeling alright again :))
(thats ok @/AwkwardAnxiety!! happy to see you're feeling alright again :))
i like birds and the dressing room
hmu if u need a dragon dressed or a bird identified
(Can someone give me the lowdown of what's happened?)
(Can someone give me the lowdown of what's happened?)
60eldD0.gifA4CLXPb.gifDPrCB0j.gifA4CLXPb.gifTU8bHCP.gif
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 77 78