Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@AwkwardAnxiety (Sanddollar), @/BlobfishLord (Wisp), @ForgottenWonders (Nightshade), @fynch (Raden), @SpiritX (Elora), @/CheshireGata (Cato), @groundzero (Cassiopeia), @/HydraTheOne (Diego), @/Cynderfire (Windrunner), @Picci (Asaph). @Holi (Tyche), @madeleinee (Fjord), @Thirtyninjas (Marian Venti), @/slp0001 (Merlot), @clementine2017 (Chroma), @MesperyiansWrath (Twilight)
(Just moving the voting tallies to this post, as it doesn't seem like the original is being updated.

Sanddollar: 3 votes
Elora: 4 votes

Players Yet to Vote: 4

Allow me to reiterate this point: Please be aware that, to maintain the fairness of the game, your character is required to vote. If you are busy, however, and unable to post in the game, that is okay. Don't worry about it! :)
@AwkwardAnxiety (Sanddollar), @/BlobfishLord (Wisp), @ForgottenWonders (Nightshade), @fynch (Raden), @SpiritX (Elora), @/CheshireGata (Cato), @groundzero (Cassiopeia), @/HydraTheOne (Diego), @/Cynderfire (Windrunner), @Picci (Asaph). @Holi (Tyche), @madeleinee (Fjord), @Thirtyninjas (Marian Venti), @/slp0001 (Merlot), @clementine2017 (Chroma), @MesperyiansWrath (Twilight)
(Just moving the voting tallies to this post, as it doesn't seem like the original is being updated.

Sanddollar: 3 votes
Elora: 4 votes

Players Yet to Vote: 4

Allow me to reiterate this point: Please be aware that, to maintain the fairness of the game, your character is required to vote. If you are busy, however, and unable to post in the game, that is okay. Don't worry about it! :)
Ah, hecc, sorry, I must have forgot to update the original before. My bad!)
Ah, hecc, sorry, I must have forgot to update the original before. My bad!)
AH
(It's all good, Exastasy! I don't mind being the vote tallier, since you were the one who did the progression post this time. ^^)
(It's all good, Exastasy! I don't mind being the vote tallier, since you were the one who did the progression post this time. ^^)
[s]Oh frick I forgot about this, thanks for the reminder. Also, sorry for the short response, online school sucks.[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60453592] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604536/60453592_350.png[/img] [/url] "Thinking over the answers, Fjord realized that some made a great point. Sanddollar so far has just voted for the majority, without ever adding his own opinion to the discussion. Although being mute may be detrimental to his communication, communication could still be made. I could see where Elora voters are coming from, however, whoever votes first will be the most suspicious. They are the ones directing everyone's attention to that specific person, so the werewolf will most likely attempt to be in control of the conversation. That's why the werewolves are killing the people who are the most vocal, so they could be in control. With all of this being said, I will vote [b]Sanddollar[/b]. From the get-go, I always thought of him as suspicious because specific people tended to trust him from the start, despite us just getting to know everyone."
Oh frick I forgot about this, thanks for the reminder. Also, sorry for the short response, online school sucks.

60453592_350.png

"Thinking over the answers, Fjord realized that some made a great point. Sanddollar so far has just voted for the majority, without ever adding his own opinion to the discussion. Although being mute may be detrimental to his communication, communication could still be made.

I could see where Elora voters are coming from, however, whoever votes first will be the most suspicious. They are the ones directing everyone's attention to that specific person, so the werewolf will most likely attempt to be in control of the conversation. That's why the werewolves are killing the people who are the most vocal, so they could be in control.

With all of this being said, I will vote Sanddollar. From the get-go, I always thought of him as suspicious because specific people tended to trust him from the start, despite us just getting to know everyone."
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png

tumblr_inline_oki65yViEP1tfmvub_100.png
(I guess I'll be voting then-) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60452626] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604527/60452626_350.png[/img] [/url] After listening to one more opinion, Nightshade decided on voting. After all, some dragons made some good points.. [color=navy]"Elora might just be trying to help. I can see why some of you are voting for Elora, but I think that [b]Sanddollar[/b] is a werewolf. Like Fjord said, people seemed to trust Sanddollar since the beginning. It made me suspicious of him. It's like he knew how to get others to trust him so that they wouldn't vote him later. I know that some dragons vote for the majority and speak only a few times because that's just them, but Sanddollar seems to be trying to blend in. I'm sorry if Sanddollar is innocent, but he gets my vote for now."[/color] Hopefully, the dragons and werewolves would understand his vote. Nightshade wasn't good at voicing his opinions, but at least he tried.
(I guess I'll be voting then-)

60452626_350.png

After listening to one more opinion, Nightshade decided on voting. After all, some dragons made some good points..

"Elora might just be trying to help. I can see why some of you are voting for Elora, but I think that Sanddollar is a werewolf. Like Fjord said, people seemed to trust Sanddollar since the beginning. It made me suspicious of him. It's like he knew how to get others to trust him so that they wouldn't vote him later. I know that some dragons vote for the majority and speak only a few times because that's just them, but Sanddollar seems to be trying to blend in. I'm sorry if Sanddollar is innocent, but he gets my vote for now."

Hopefully, the dragons and werewolves would understand his vote. Nightshade wasn't good at voicing his opinions, but at least he tried.
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
Did this kinda die?)
Did this kinda die?)
AH
Possibly)
Possibly)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
(GuyS - 4 players who need to vote, come oN :') Please make an attempt?? )
(GuyS - 4 players who need to vote, come oN :') Please make an attempt?? )
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Wow, this died. I’m kinda sad, we need to get people to join that are active and can respond at least once every other day.
Wow, this died. I’m kinda sad, we need to get people to join that are active and can respond at least once every other day.
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
(I've been keeping an eye on this, and it's sad to see it died! Are you guys going to keep waiting, or start it over?)
(I've been keeping an eye on this, and it's sad to see it died! Are you guys going to keep waiting, or start it over?)
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78