Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Last Stand IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sute sighed. "Celestial, Azule, Raja, we're waiting on Fugue's return with information about the harpy camp. She did that soul projecting thing. She'll be back soon, then we can head out."
Sute sighed. "Celestial, Azule, Raja, we're waiting on Fugue's return with information about the harpy camp. She did that soul projecting thing. She'll be back soon, then we can head out."
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Sute then thought for a second. "Wait a moment. If Fugue can do that soul projection thing, maybe she can report back in my dreams and continue being the harpy for a few days. You know, as a spy."
Sute then thought for a second. "Wait a moment. If Fugue can do that soul projection thing, maybe she can report back in my dreams and continue being the harpy for a few days. You know, as a spy."
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...

Fugue's parasitic growth had grown restless, and crawled out, carrying Fugue's unconscious body out. Stopping near the large imperial, it scratched out in the dirt:

Carry Fugue with you. Fugue tell me things. I tell you.

---

Shika was now comfortably seated on a plush cushion in between Burma and Calla, sipping a cup of hot chai tea, listening to a lively squabble over who got the best bed for the night. She sighed. She knew that she wouldn't be able to push her agenda too much, for she risked suspicion. So she sat quietly, listening to their conversation.

"Oh my god, Calla, did you hear of the new magic spell that's going around? I heard it has the power to bring down an Imperial!"

Calla nodded her head furiously.

"Yes, yes! Hela I didn't know you knew! I've heard that it's an EXTREMELY hard spell -- I bet Suscia could use it though!"

Shika perked up -- perhaps this information would be useful.

"W- what's this spell?"

Calla turned her head to face her, and smiled.

"It's a spell that's rumored to be able to KILL even the largest, most powerful dragon with one blast. It's apparently an elemental spell that can only be cast by the most experienced mages, and it was created by Suscia herself. She's working on teaching all of her closest apprentices, meaning that we'll probably be taught as well! Well, at least, someday maybe..."

Fugue's parasitic growth had grown restless, and crawled out, carrying Fugue's unconscious body out. Stopping near the large imperial, it scratched out in the dirt:

Carry Fugue with you. Fugue tell me things. I tell you.

---

Shika was now comfortably seated on a plush cushion in between Burma and Calla, sipping a cup of hot chai tea, listening to a lively squabble over who got the best bed for the night. She sighed. She knew that she wouldn't be able to push her agenda too much, for she risked suspicion. So she sat quietly, listening to their conversation.

"Oh my god, Calla, did you hear of the new magic spell that's going around? I heard it has the power to bring down an Imperial!"

Calla nodded her head furiously.

"Yes, yes! Hela I didn't know you knew! I've heard that it's an EXTREMELY hard spell -- I bet Suscia could use it though!"

Shika perked up -- perhaps this information would be useful.

"W- what's this spell?"

Calla turned her head to face her, and smiled.

"It's a spell that's rumored to be able to KILL even the largest, most powerful dragon with one blast. It's apparently an elemental spell that can only be cast by the most experienced mages, and it was created by Suscia herself. She's working on teaching all of her closest apprentices, meaning that we'll probably be taught as well! Well, at least, someday maybe..."
bnskTgX.png
Celestial came out of his tent “was that harpy Fugue?”
Celestial came out of his tent “was that harpy Fugue?”
"Yep." Sute said.

(OH BTW for lore reasons I will also be playing Suscia.)
"Yep." Sute said.

(OH BTW for lore reasons I will also be playing Suscia.)

The branches shook impatiently, and they scratched into the dirt:

Ready to leave. Fugue come back when done.

---

Hela gave them a large smile.

"At least next time we'll be prepared, eh? They won't know what hit 'em."

Shika nodded.

"It's one advantage we have!"

Burma laughed, and the rest of the harpies joined in.

"We'll take flight at first light tomorrow. Suscia will be delighted to hear from you."

The branches shook impatiently, and they scratched into the dirt:

Ready to leave. Fugue come back when done.

---

Hela gave them a large smile.

"At least next time we'll be prepared, eh? They won't know what hit 'em."

Shika nodded.

"It's one advantage we have!"

Burma laughed, and the rest of the harpies joined in.

"We'll take flight at first light tomorrow. Suscia will be delighted to hear from you."
bnskTgX.png
Azula looked between all the dragons as she waited for someone to help her with her injuries. She locked onto what Celestial said. "I clearly missed something, wait Fugue became a harpy? Some one please explain what i missed." Azula said as she idly stroked some of Fugue's branches as if soothing them, knowing how close the branches and fugue are. In the end she was really trying to soothe herself too. She was fond of the soul swaping dragon and found her to be very interesting. Azula came from a clan of extremely diiverse dragons that all worked together and most of her clan actually made friends with beastmen or other creatures. There were plenty of harpis in her clan that were treated as part of the whole clan. Azula felt like a blaack sheep in her own clan and her mother whom was a high ranking guard and skilled warrior never let her do anything dangerous. So going on this mission without her clans knowledge was a huge step for her. But even with all the diversity of her clan, she had never met anyone like Fugue. And though she was terrible at exprssing feelings, she still tried her best to stay close to the skydancer and her branches.
Azula looked between all the dragons as she waited for someone to help her with her injuries. She locked onto what Celestial said. "I clearly missed something, wait Fugue became a harpy? Some one please explain what i missed." Azula said as she idly stroked some of Fugue's branches as if soothing them, knowing how close the branches and fugue are. In the end she was really trying to soothe herself too. She was fond of the soul swaping dragon and found her to be very interesting. Azula came from a clan of extremely diiverse dragons that all worked together and most of her clan actually made friends with beastmen or other creatures. There were plenty of harpis in her clan that were treated as part of the whole clan. Azula felt like a blaack sheep in her own clan and her mother whom was a high ranking guard and skilled warrior never let her do anything dangerous. So going on this mission without her clans knowledge was a huge step for her. But even with all the diversity of her clan, she had never met anyone like Fugue. And though she was terrible at exprssing feelings, she still tried her best to stay close to the skydancer and her branches.
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
Sute flew close to Azula. "She did the soul projecting thing with a harpy to spy on the enemy base. As soon as she reports back with the location, we'll move to the base."
Meanwhile, at the harpy base.

Suscia sat on her throne. She observed the harpies below. She saw a few talking to one of her lesser warriors, Shika. Suscia sighed. She went and looked in the mirror. She took off her mask, revealing a pale face with gorgeous blue eyes and chestnut brown hair. Her pale pink lips were twisted into a grimace. "The dragons think they're so great. My father abandoned me, abandoned the only chance for peace with the harpies. For what? Power? A prettier woman?" She said, her voice sad and bitter. She touched the painting of her mother Talona placed underneath her mirror, a black ribbon wrapped around it. "Oh, mother. I wish you were here to guide me." Suscia sighed sadly.
Sute flew close to Azula. "She did the soul projecting thing with a harpy to spy on the enemy base. As soon as she reports back with the location, we'll move to the base."
Meanwhile, at the harpy base.

Suscia sat on her throne. She observed the harpies below. She saw a few talking to one of her lesser warriors, Shika. Suscia sighed. She went and looked in the mirror. She took off her mask, revealing a pale face with gorgeous blue eyes and chestnut brown hair. Her pale pink lips were twisted into a grimace. "The dragons think they're so great. My father abandoned me, abandoned the only chance for peace with the harpies. For what? Power? A prettier woman?" She said, her voice sad and bitter. She touched the painting of her mother Talona placed underneath her mirror, a black ribbon wrapped around it. "Oh, mother. I wish you were here to guide me." Suscia sighed sadly.
Azula looked at Sute and nodded, still stroking the branches like they were lonely without Fugue. "Isnt that dangerous? Does she know how harpy society works? What if she gets found out? What if they kill the body she is in what happens then?" Azula was full of corncern and questions. In her eyes spying was very. Dangerous and she was ready to storm the nest they have yet to find, just to rescue Fugue. Even though she knew it was impossible she stil had the concern written all over her face.

Azula looked at Sute and nodded, still stroking the branches like they were lonely without Fugue. "Isnt that dangerous? Does she know how harpy society works? What if she gets found out? What if they kill the body she is in what happens then?" Azula was full of corncern and questions. In her eyes spying was very. Dangerous and she was ready to storm the nest they have yet to find, just to rescue Fugue. Even though she knew it was impossible she stil had the concern written all over her face.

"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
Sute shook her head, creating a strong wind. "Azula. Calm down. If they kill the body she's in, her soul will just flit back to her actual body. At the very least, she'll have information on where the base is. Then we can attack."
Sute shook her head, creating a strong wind. "Azula. Calm down. If they kill the body she's in, her soul will just flit back to her actual body. At the very least, she'll have information on where the base is. Then we can attack."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7