Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Last Stand IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

"Oh, I'm fine. The other harpy's body got torn up though," she said, giving Azula a smile before noting, "My soul is fine."

She looked to Sute, and answered. "We are near their camp. They're just over the ravine and their camp is located at the heart of the woods. The river should lead us straight there."

She paused, before continuing: "There is something concerning, however. Suscia has apparently discovered a spell that can destroy a dragon within a second. I am not sure how many of her subjects know how to perform this spell, but I would advise to advance with extreme caution. A direct frontal attack would be nearly impossible."

"Also, Suscia can read souls from her Skydancer heritage, though I might be able to disrupt that. If any of you would prefer, I could ask my family for help."

"Oh, I'm fine. The other harpy's body got torn up though," she said, giving Azula a smile before noting, "My soul is fine."

She looked to Sute, and answered. "We are near their camp. They're just over the ravine and their camp is located at the heart of the woods. The river should lead us straight there."

She paused, before continuing: "There is something concerning, however. Suscia has apparently discovered a spell that can destroy a dragon within a second. I am not sure how many of her subjects know how to perform this spell, but I would advise to advance with extreme caution. A direct frontal attack would be nearly impossible."

"Also, Suscia can read souls from her Skydancer heritage, though I might be able to disrupt that. If any of you would prefer, I could ask my family for help."
bnskTgX.png
Azula listened intently, then worry crossed her expression at the sound of a spell that can destroy dragons.... when Fugue spoke of family however azula got a bitter taste in her mouth. She wasnt exactly happy with her mother because her mother trained her hard and pushed her to be the best then gave her jobs that the apprentices could do. Like her mother didnt trust her... well that was all going to change after this.

The coatl shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts. And put on her determined face. "How would you get a hold of your family?" She asked genuinely curious now.
Azula listened intently, then worry crossed her expression at the sound of a spell that can destroy dragons.... when Fugue spoke of family however azula got a bitter taste in her mouth. She wasnt exactly happy with her mother because her mother trained her hard and pushed her to be the best then gave her jobs that the apprentices could do. Like her mother didnt trust her... well that was all going to change after this.

The coatl shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts. And put on her determined face. "How would you get a hold of your family?" She asked genuinely curious now.
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra

"I could probably possess something near them and call out. I don't think my father would mind -- though my mother might be a bit angry..."

She so very didn't want to go home. At least, not yet.

"I could probably possess something near them and call out. I don't think my father would mind -- though my mother might be a bit angry..."

She so very didn't want to go home. At least, not yet.
bnskTgX.png
Sute sighed. "Well, I don't know. For now, let's go to their base."
Sute sighed. "Well, I don't know. For now, let's go to their base."
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Azula nodded at Sute. "Raja went by the stream. Ill go find her and let her know what is going on." She said before getting up and walking off in the direction raja went. Azula used her tracking skills and followed the path Raja took before finding the Wildclaw near the stream. "Raja!" She called as she approached. "What are you doing out here?" Azula asked as she tilted her head in confusion.
Azula nodded at Sute. "Raja went by the stream. Ill go find her and let her know what is going on." She said before getting up and walking off in the direction raja went. Azula used her tracking skills and followed the path Raja took before finding the Wildclaw near the stream. "Raja!" She called as she approached. "What are you doing out here?" Azula asked as she tilted her head in confusion.
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
As soon as Raja got to the stream, she tried to catch a fish with her spear. In theory, it was going to be easy. Just stick the spear into the water and hope that she hit something. It shouldn't have been that hard. Well, it wasn't what she had expected. She had been splashing around, fishless, for several minutes, when she heard Azula's voice. The Wildclaw froze, slowly turning towards her.

"I'm just. Here." She replied. She didn't want to give away the surprise of the gift. That would ruin it. The best gifts were always surprises. "What are you doing out here?"
As soon as Raja got to the stream, she tried to catch a fish with her spear. In theory, it was going to be easy. Just stick the spear into the water and hope that she hit something. It shouldn't have been that hard. Well, it wasn't what she had expected. She had been splashing around, fishless, for several minutes, when she heard Azula's voice. The Wildclaw froze, slowly turning towards her.

"I'm just. Here." She replied. She didn't want to give away the surprise of the gift. That would ruin it. The best gifts were always surprises. "What are you doing out here?"
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
Sute had begun pulling down tents, Celestial and Fugue helping her. The five tents were pulled down, collapsed, shoved into a magic pocket dimension, and then Sute went to find Raja and Azula.

She did. "Oy! You two! Come on, I just broke camp. Time to go!"
Sute had begun pulling down tents, Celestial and Fugue helping her. The five tents were pulled down, collapsed, shoved into a magic pocket dimension, and then Sute went to find Raja and Azula.

She did. "Oy! You two! Come on, I just broke camp. Time to go!"
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...

Fugue landed gently to rest her wings as her branches creaked, slowly lowering her body to the ground as she waited for Azula and Raja. She smiled as Raja tried to catch a fish, happy to see her attempting to give back to Azula.

Fugue landed gently to rest her wings as her branches creaked, slowly lowering her body to the ground as she waited for Azula and Raja. She smiled as Raja tried to catch a fish, happy to see her attempting to give back to Azula.
bnskTgX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7