Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Last Stand IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Raja was happy that Azula was okay, even if injured, but she wasn't too keen on using her healing abilities. Using them always made her tired, and she would need all her energy soon.

"Let me check that out," she said finally, though it was in a flat tone that conveyed more of a sense of duty than a sense of caring. Raja walked carefully to the side of Azula, not sure how the Coatl would react, especially with the news of Fugue. She herself wasn't concerned about the soul-projecting dragon, Fugue could handle herself. Raja was more concerned with the spear.

It was nearing the edge of her healing capabilities. Her healing powers were still new, unlike her primal instinct. They weren't too powerful yet. Still, she could heal it, knowing she'd not be able to use them again for a long while.

"I can heal this, but someone must remove the spear first," she said. She didn't want to be the one to do it. She would almost certainly break it, and she'd rather not ruin what would be a nice enough weapon. Besides, removal could hurt almost as much as the entry of the spear would have hurt. She looked to Sute, hoping that the Imperial would do that instead of making her.
Raja was happy that Azula was okay, even if injured, but she wasn't too keen on using her healing abilities. Using them always made her tired, and she would need all her energy soon.

"Let me check that out," she said finally, though it was in a flat tone that conveyed more of a sense of duty than a sense of caring. Raja walked carefully to the side of Azula, not sure how the Coatl would react, especially with the news of Fugue. She herself wasn't concerned about the soul-projecting dragon, Fugue could handle herself. Raja was more concerned with the spear.

It was nearing the edge of her healing capabilities. Her healing powers were still new, unlike her primal instinct. They weren't too powerful yet. Still, she could heal it, knowing she'd not be able to use them again for a long while.

"I can heal this, but someone must remove the spear first," she said. She didn't want to be the one to do it. She would almost certainly break it, and she'd rather not ruin what would be a nice enough weapon. Besides, removal could hurt almost as much as the entry of the spear would have hurt. She looked to Sute, hoping that the Imperial would do that instead of making her.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
Sute looked at the spear. "Good thing I took that battlefield medic class like Seramorn said I should." She said. She found her blanket, tore off a piece, and pulled out the spear. She immediately tied the piece above the wound, cutting off blood flow. "Okay, you can heal this now. She won't bleed out."
Sute looked at the spear. "Good thing I took that battlefield medic class like Seramorn said I should." She said. She found her blanket, tore off a piece, and pulled out the spear. She immediately tied the piece above the wound, cutting off blood flow. "Okay, you can heal this now. She won't bleed out."
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Azula looked between Raja and Sute, and only hissed as Sute removed the spear from her. "Thanks... you dont have to heal it all the way. I specailze in Arial combat. I wont be on the ground to use my leg too often." Azula said to the Wildclaw. She gave the healer a smile clearly bitting back the pain from the wound, and trying not to worry too much about Fugue. "So dont tire yourself out over me. But if it takes to much out of you. Let me know. I'll help take care of and protect you. Its the least i can do for all your help." The coatl looked sincerely at Raja. Azula had a tendancy to treat females a lot more gently and better than she did any male of any species. It was just her prefference and it was obvious she like females over males in the past 3 months they had all been together.
Azula looked between Raja and Sute, and only hissed as Sute removed the spear from her. "Thanks... you dont have to heal it all the way. I specailze in Arial combat. I wont be on the ground to use my leg too often." Azula said to the Wildclaw. She gave the healer a smile clearly bitting back the pain from the wound, and trying not to worry too much about Fugue. "So dont tire yourself out over me. But if it takes to much out of you. Let me know. I'll help take care of and protect you. Its the least i can do for all your help." The coatl looked sincerely at Raja. Azula had a tendancy to treat females a lot more gently and better than she did any male of any species. It was just her prefference and it was obvious she like females over males in the past 3 months they had all been together.
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
(wait what is Azula lesbian? Cause... Sute is bi lol. Oh I just realized we are both lesbian)

Sute smiled gently at Azula. She had grown quite fond of the girl over the past three months.
(wait what is Azula lesbian? Cause... Sute is bi lol. Oh I just realized we are both lesbian)

Sute smiled gently at Azula. She had grown quite fond of the girl over the past three months.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
(Oh! Lol we are! Its always nice to meet more of my fellows lezbeans!

And yes, Azula is super gay. She is also mateless and doesnt really like anyone on her own clan yet. Although i have a ton of lgbtq+ dragons in my clan. )

Noticing Sute's gentle smile Azula could only respond with her own appreciation to the bigger dragon. "Thanks, for pulling that out. I would have done it sooner but i was afraid if i did, i'd have bled out. And thank you Raja for helping to heal me. I can probably ppatch up the rest of my cuts and bruises later. The spear was the only thing i was worried about." She said before sighing. She was a little disapointed in herself, letting that harpy get that close... but it is what it is. And she would live with these scars as memories not to screw up later.
(Oh! Lol we are! Its always nice to meet more of my fellows lezbeans!

And yes, Azula is super gay. She is also mateless and doesnt really like anyone on her own clan yet. Although i have a ton of lgbtq+ dragons in my clan. )

Noticing Sute's gentle smile Azula could only respond with her own appreciation to the bigger dragon. "Thanks, for pulling that out. I would have done it sooner but i was afraid if i did, i'd have bled out. And thank you Raja for helping to heal me. I can probably ppatch up the rest of my cuts and bruises later. The spear was the only thing i was worried about." She said before sighing. She was a little disapointed in herself, letting that harpy get that close... but it is what it is. And she would live with these scars as memories not to screw up later.
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->

Raja healed the wound as best as she could, not entirely heeding Azula's advice. It wouldn't impact her ability to fight, or flee, not if she didn't heal again for a while, anyway. It was a strength of hers to know what her limits were, and she was able to go fairly close to them. It would be a bit much to ask that no one get injured in the next day or so, she was sure, but she was confident that they could pull it off, as long as they weren't stupid.

"What do you wish to do with the spear?" She asked as she finished her healing, taking a step back from the Coatl. She silently hoped that they would keep it. She could make it all shiny and extra pointy and useful when she had downtime. The harpies were sure to have weapons, and they could always use more, right?
Raja healed the wound as best as she could, not entirely heeding Azula's advice. It wouldn't impact her ability to fight, or flee, not if she didn't heal again for a while, anyway. It was a strength of hers to know what her limits were, and she was able to go fairly close to them. It would be a bit much to ask that no one get injured in the next day or so, she was sure, but she was confident that they could pull it off, as long as they weren't stupid.

"What do you wish to do with the spear?" She asked as she finished her healing, taking a step back from the Coatl. She silently hoped that they would keep it. She could make it all shiny and extra pointy and useful when she had downtime. The harpies were sure to have weapons, and they could always use more, right?
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Azula stopped petting Fugue's branches to stand and test her leg. It still hurt and would leave a scar, but with what she was used to after training with her clanmates it was nothing she ccouldnt handle. "Than you, Raja.let me know if you need anything." She said before picking up the spear, she looked it over. It was a bit too small for Azula to weild so she handed it to Raja who seemed interested in it. "Here, if you think it can be useful, by all means, take it." She said with a smile.

Once everything was done, azula went to her own tent and grabbed several torn cloths from her stuff. Knowing that rags always come in handy, as well as strips of cloth, to bandage the rest of her wounds. She then came back out and placed herself between Sute and the camp fire. She set to work on cleaning out the rest of her cuts and trying to bandage them, although using one arm to bandage the other was hard. And she was visably struggling.
Azula stopped petting Fugue's branches to stand and test her leg. It still hurt and would leave a scar, but with what she was used to after training with her clanmates it was nothing she ccouldnt handle. "Than you, Raja.let me know if you need anything." She said before picking up the spear, she looked it over. It was a bit too small for Azula to weild so she handed it to Raja who seemed interested in it. "Here, if you think it can be useful, by all means, take it." She said with a smile.

Once everything was done, azula went to her own tent and grabbed several torn cloths from her stuff. Knowing that rags always come in handy, as well as strips of cloth, to bandage the rest of her wounds. She then came back out and placed herself between Sute and the camp fire. She set to work on cleaning out the rest of her cuts and trying to bandage them, although using one arm to bandage the other was hard. And she was visably struggling.

Sute came to help Azule bandage her arm. "I do hope Fugue gets back soon."

(Oh, Sute's accent is like only when she's fighting, she sounds normal the rest of the time)
Sute came to help Azule bandage her arm. "I do hope Fugue gets back soon."

(Oh, Sute's accent is like only when she's fighting, she sounds normal the rest of the time)
Azula gave Sute a grateful and fond look. "Thank you, i was stuggling with this. Do you think you could bandage my thigh that had the spear in it. I didnt get to it yet." The coatl asked as she worked on a smaller cut on her neck. She cleaned the cut tehe started to wrap cloth around her neck and tied it off.
Azula gave Sute a grateful and fond look. "Thank you, i was stuggling with this. Do you think you could bandage my thigh that had the spear in it. I didnt get to it yet." The coatl asked as she worked on a smaller cut on her neck. She cleaned the cut tehe started to wrap cloth around her neck and tied it off.

Raja was happy to get the spear. It was a good size for her, and it was light in her talons. It could use cleaning and sharpening, but it was a nice tool. She smiled at Azula, hoping it wasn't too obscured by her hood. She would have to present the Coatl with a gift at some point in the near future. It was customary, at least with the dragons she had been around, to give a gift of equal value when given a weapon. The problem was, she didn't have a gift of equal value. She would find something, she was certain of it.

"I am sure she will," She said to Sute, as reassuringly as she could muster. It still came out a little flat. Fugue might have found the harpy's den already. Raja certainly hoped so. It would save her from going feral. She didn't dislike going feral, but she wasn't exactly fond of the lack of control she had when she did.

She glanced wistfully at the unconscious body of Fugue, and the branches surrounding it. Maybe she should arrange them nicely. Yes, that would be helpful. So that Fugue would have a nice arrangement of branches to look at when she returned. Raja set to doing just that, believing it to be a rather helpful gesture.
Raja was happy to get the spear. It was a good size for her, and it was light in her talons. It could use cleaning and sharpening, but it was a nice tool. She smiled at Azula, hoping it wasn't too obscured by her hood. She would have to present the Coatl with a gift at some point in the near future. It was customary, at least with the dragons she had been around, to give a gift of equal value when given a weapon. The problem was, she didn't have a gift of equal value. She would find something, she was certain of it.

"I am sure she will," She said to Sute, as reassuringly as she could muster. It still came out a little flat. Fugue might have found the harpy's den already. Raja certainly hoped so. It would save her from going feral. She didn't dislike going feral, but she wasn't exactly fond of the lack of control she had when she did.

She glanced wistfully at the unconscious body of Fugue, and the branches surrounding it. Maybe she should arrange them nicely. Yes, that would be helpful. So that Fugue would have a nice arrangement of branches to look at when she returned. Raja set to doing just that, believing it to be a rather helpful gesture.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7