Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Amazon Reviews
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24
[item=Chimera Relic] [emoji=star size=1] [b]It's a scam! DO NOT BUY[/b] This relic was advertised as a one-of-a-kind marvel, but after it arrived and I looked it over, I found it clearly stamped with "Made in Blacksand Annex"! I paid way too much for this cheap piece of junk that isn't even unique!
Chimera Relic

It's a scam! DO NOT BUY

This relic was advertised as a one-of-a-kind marvel, but after it arrived and I looked it over, I found it clearly stamped with "Made in Blacksand Annex"! I paid way too much for this cheap piece of junk that isn't even unique!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
[item=mender's healing staff] [b]My life is ruined![/b] [emoji=star size=1] I needed a new staff, so when I saw this one, I thought it was a great replacement. However, I failed to save my clanmate's life, and now everyone's blaming it on me, when it's clearly the staff's fault! If I could give this item 0 stars, I would!
Mender's Healing Staff
My life is ruined!

I needed a new staff, so when I saw this one, I thought it was a great replacement. However, I failed to save my clanmate's life, and now everyone's blaming it on me, when it's clearly the staff's fault! If I could give this item 0 stars, I would!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="kaezer" date="2020-04-24 14:23:40" ] [item=silver featherfin] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] [font=consolas][color=9b998f][b]not my friend[/b] after a few days it left me just like my wife did Three stars because its still alive - George [/quote] i dont know whether to laugh or not
kaezer wrote on 2020-04-24 14:23:40:
Silver Featherfin

not my friend
after a few days it left me just like my wife did
Three stars because its still alive

- George
i dont know whether to laugh or not
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

[item=dreameater tusk] [b]FAKE - DO NOT BUY[/b] [emoji=star size=1] This tusk was listed for a reasonable price as a baku tusk. I wanted to purchase one for my collection, but it was majorly discolored upon arrival. I think it's a fake, do not buy!!!1! Absolute scam!1!!!1 [b]review updated: 27 minutes ago[/b] h,e lp me , i*m bEing ataccccccxxxxx ,,,,, ed [item=frostbite beetle] [b]ow[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] ow
Dreameater Tusk
FAKE - DO NOT BUY

This tusk was listed for a reasonable price as a baku tusk. I wanted to purchase one for my collection, but it was majorly discolored upon arrival. I think it's a fake, do not buy!!!1! Absolute scam!1!!!1

review updated: 27 minutes ago

h,e lp me , i*m bEing ataccccccxxxxx ,,,,, ed

Frostbite Beetle
ow

ow
adopt shop
[quote name="HydraTheOne" date="2020-04-24 11:33:04" ] [quote name="HydreigonOxide" date="2020-04-24 11:17:19" ] [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] [emoji=star size=1] [b]DO NOT DRINK IT!!![/b] This is NOT THE LIME JUICE REFRESHER I ORDERED FROM SERTHISBUCKS!!! [/quote] XD this is great. I would like a Serthisbucks installed near me. [/quote] Serthisbucks Im dying
HydraTheOne wrote on 2020-04-24 11:33:04:
HydreigonOxide wrote on 2020-04-24 11:17:19:
Unstable Serthis Concoction

DO NOT DRINK IT!!!

This is NOT THE LIME JUICE REFRESHER I ORDERED FROM SERTHISBUCKS!!!

XD this is great. I would like a Serthisbucks installed near me.

Serthisbucks Im dying
[item=refined highnoon brimmer] [b]Yee, but there is no haw[/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] It arrived at midnight, and I'm pretty sure the brim isn't supposed to be bent like that. Still pretty good and refined tho ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [item=googly confusion] [b]I ca nnot sEe...[/b] [emoji=star size=1] THe roomm spins whenn ev Er I moove mi HEaD?????? toO Googely??? he lp???
Refined Highnoon Brimmer

Yee, but there is no haw

It arrived at midnight, and I'm pretty sure the brim isn't supposed to be bent like that. Still pretty good and refined tho

Googly Confusion

I ca nnot sEe...

THe roomm spins whenn ev Er I moove mi HEaD?????? toO Googely???
he lp???
[item=Scroll of Eternal Youth] [emoji=star size=1] WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Scroll of Eternal Youth

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
[quote name="voidbeast" date="2020-04-24 18:40:39" ] what is the sornieth equivalent of that sugar free gummy bear review [/quote] that is exactly what I was thinking. xD
voidbeast wrote on 2020-04-24 18:40:39:
what is the sornieth equivalent of that sugar free gummy bear review
that is exactly what I was thinking. xD
[quote name="SookieJane" date="2020-04-24 19:04:16" ] [quote name="voidbeast" date="2020-04-24 18:40:39" ] what is the sornieth equivalent of that sugar free gummy bear review [/quote] that is exactly what I was thinking. xD [/quote] That's what mine was! Wasn't sure if anyone else caught it. [quote name="GlitchEnder" date="2020-04-23 17:28:46" ][item=Irradiated Pear] [b]Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate.[/b] [emoji=star] Oh man... words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The pear "cleanse." If you are someone who gets extraordinary powers from eating, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of others that tried my order, RUN! [/quote]
SookieJane wrote on 2020-04-24 19:04:16:
voidbeast wrote on 2020-04-24 18:40:39:
what is the sornieth equivalent of that sugar free gummy bear review
that is exactly what I was thinking. xD

That's what mine was! Wasn't sure if anyone else caught it.
GlitchEnder wrote on 2020-04-23 17:28:46:
Irradiated Pear

Just don't. Unless it's a gift for someone you hate.

Oh man... words cannot express what happened to me after eating these. The pear "cleanse." If you are someone who gets extraordinary powers from eating, enjoy. If you are like the dozens of others that tried my order, RUN!
[item=gray plague doctor mask] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [b]Great![/b] I have been unable to take it off ever since I first bought it. ----- [item=sharpened serthis spear] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [b]Saved my marriage[/b] What can be said about the Sharpened Serthis Spear that hasn't already been said about the Eliminate stone, breed change scrolls, and festival apparel items.. this is one of the greatest items in all of Sornieth. My husband and I would argue constantly over who had to cut the day's plantain slices. It's one of those chores nobody wants to do! You know, the old "I spent the entire day taking care of [i]our[/i] hatchlings, maybe [i]you[/i] should pitch in and cut these plantains?" and "You think [i]I[/i] have the energy to slave over plantains? I spent all day in the coliseum to come home to [i]this??[/i]". These are the things that can destroy an entire relationship. It got to the point when our hatchlings could sense the tension. The moment I saw our youngest hatchling re-enacting our daily plantain fight with her Hydrena watertoys, I knew we had to make the change. That's when I found the Sharpened Serthis Spear. Our marriage has never been healthier! Thanks, Sharpened Serthis Spear!!!! ----- [item=acid-tongue serpenta] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [b]Bought it as a gift[/b] for my mother in law. I haven't heard from her in a while, so I'm guessing she either likes it or it killed her. Either way 5 stars ----- [item=bleak birdskull necklace] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [emoji=star size=1] [b]Healing[/b] I was born with useless wings, and ever since I was a hatchling, I was never able to fly. Hearing about this necklace's medicinal properties, I decided to buy it. As soon as I put it on, I felt a strange sensation in my wings, which soon rushed through my entire body. When it hit my head, I saw The Eleven! When the sensation ended, I looked at my wings.. and I was still unable to fly. 5 stars because the necklace fits really well though.
Gray Plague Doctor Mask

Great!

I have been unable to take it off ever since I first bought it.

Sharpened Serthis Spear

Saved my marriage

What can be said about the Sharpened Serthis Spear that hasn't already been said about the Eliminate stone, breed change scrolls, and festival apparel items.. this is one of the greatest items in all of Sornieth. My husband and I would argue constantly over who had to cut the day's plantain slices. It's one of those chores nobody wants to do! You know, the old "I spent the entire day taking care of our hatchlings, maybe you should pitch in and cut these plantains?" and "You think I have the energy to slave over plantains? I spent all day in the coliseum to come home to this??". These are the things that can destroy an entire relationship. It got to the point when our hatchlings could sense the tension. The moment I saw our youngest hatchling re-enacting our daily plantain fight with her Hydrena watertoys, I knew we had to make the change. That's when I found the Sharpened Serthis Spear. Our marriage has never been healthier! Thanks, Sharpened Serthis Spear!!!!

Acid-Tongue Serpenta

Bought it as a gift

for my mother in law. I haven't heard from her in a while, so I'm guessing she either likes it or it killed her. Either way 5 stars

Bleak Birdskull Necklace

Healing

I was born with useless wings, and ever since I was a hatchling, I was never able to fly. Hearing about this necklace's medicinal properties, I decided to buy it. As soon as I put it on, I felt a strange sensation in my wings, which soon rushed through my entire body. When it hit my head, I saw The Eleven! When the sensation ended, I looked at my wings.. and I was still unable to fly. 5 stars because the necklace fits really well though.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24