Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Amazon Reviews
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-04-23 16:30:45" ] [item=Breed Change: Imperial] [b]Very good![/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Looks great on my son. [/quote] i swear to the [i]gods-[/i]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-04-23 16:30:45:
Breed Change: Imperial

Very good!

Looks great on my son.
i swear to the gods-
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[item= even more beautiful boulder] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] GUYS, THIS BOULDER. IT'S... IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL I'VE EVER SEEN. FORGET ALL OTHER BOULDERS, THIS IS THE ONE. THE SHEER QUALITY OF THE CURVES, THE SCULPTED LAYERS, THE PERFECT SHADES, IF I COULD GIVE IT SIX STARS I WOULD. ACTUALLY I WOULD GIVE IT ALL THE STARS IN THE SKY. ....do you think I could marry a rock? [item=leech] [emoji=star size=1] Horrible. The seller told me the tasted so good that they wouldn't get out of my head. Well, I've had one stuck in my forehead for the past 7 hours. I'm waiting for a doctor to pluck it out. Don't buy unless you're a doctor.
Even More Beautiful Boulder

GUYS, THIS BOULDER. IT'S... IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL I'VE EVER SEEN. FORGET ALL OTHER BOULDERS, THIS IS THE ONE. THE SHEER QUALITY OF THE CURVES, THE SCULPTED LAYERS, THE PERFECT SHADES, IF I COULD GIVE IT SIX STARS I WOULD. ACTUALLY I WOULD GIVE IT ALL THE STARS IN THE SKY. ....do you think I could marry a rock?

Leech

Horrible. The seller told me the tasted so good that they wouldn't get out of my head. Well, I've had one stuck in my forehead for the past 7 hours. I'm waiting for a doctor to pluck it out. Don't buy unless you're a doctor.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[item=glass shards] [b]Came broken![/b] [emoji=star size=1] If I could give this zero stars, I would. I originally ordered this amazing green gradient vase, but it was shipped with no protection what so ever and by the time I opened the box, it was broken as the seller didn't even bother to make sure it wouldn't end up this way by the time it reached me, extremely disappointed. ----- [item=wolpertinger hoodie] [b]Absolutely wonderful![/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] This has become one of my favorite hoodies of all! When it arrived, it fit me almost perfectly and was super soft and comfortable. It's perfect for the cold winter nights curled up by the fire place. The fabric is good quality and you can tell time went into the making of it. Don't let the price deter you, it's worth the extra money for the great quality! Only complaint is that I wish there were more colors.
Glass Shards

Came broken!

If I could give this zero stars, I would. I originally ordered this amazing green gradient vase, but it was shipped with no protection what so ever and by the time I opened the box, it was broken as the seller didn't even bother to make sure it wouldn't end up this way by the time it reached me, extremely disappointed.

Wolpertinger Hoodie

Absolutely wonderful!

This has become one of my favorite hoodies of all! When it arrived, it fit me almost perfectly and was super soft and comfortable. It's perfect for the cold winter nights curled up by the fire place. The fabric is good quality and you can tell time went into the making of it. Don't let the price deter you, it's worth the extra money for the great quality! Only complaint is that I wish there were more colors.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
This is wonderful thread bless the op [item=tadhop beanie] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/41.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/41.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/41.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/41.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/41.png[/img] [b]LOVED IT.[/b] Bought as a gift for my niece! The quality was great, and the beanie was thick and warm. The size runs a bit big for hatchlings. Planning on buying one for myself! Arrived fast and in perfect condition. [b]FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER:[/b] [item=tadhop beanie] + [item=Wolpertinger hoodie] ------------------------------------------ [item=light sprite] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/41.png[/img] [b]Bought a few for my clanmates[/b] I bought some of these for my clanmates and I can't say i'm satisfied. They aren't as shiny in real life as they are in the picture. They are also very small. One of them wouldn't stop throwing it's pearl at my friend. I just don't get the big fuss about them. Save yourself the money, buy some skycats.
This is wonderful thread bless the op

Tadhop Beanie

41.png41.png41.png41.png41.png

LOVED IT.

Bought as a gift for my niece! The quality was great, and the beanie was thick and warm. The size runs a bit big for hatchlings. Planning on buying one for myself! Arrived fast and in perfect condition.

FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER:

Tadhop Beanie + Wolpertinger Hoodie
Light Sprite

41.png

Bought a few for my clanmates

I bought some of these for my clanmates and I can't say i'm satisfied. They aren't as shiny in real life as they are in the picture. They are also very small. One of them wouldn't stop throwing it's pearl at my friend. I just don't get the big fuss about them. Save yourself the money, buy some skycats.
[item=wisp fruit] [b]Addictive![/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Though the trend has since passed, I still love eating them! When I pick one up, I just can't put it down! Not to mention it's fabulous health benefits! #BringBackWispFruit2020
Wisp Fruit
Addictive!

Though the trend has since passed, I still love eating them! When I pick one up, I just can't put it down! Not to mention it's fabulous health benefits! #BringBackWispFruit2020
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[item= java sparrow] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] So I was up in the tempest spire, doing my things, right? And I didn't feel like going out to get materials for my next construction. So I ordered these, because well, the ad said that they're a great source of energy! Completely false advertising. They produce about the same energy as a potato battery, at best. At least it's friendly and keeps cheering me on. Great companion for my snapper gf. 2 stars.
Java Sparrow

So I was up in the tempest spire, doing my things, right? And I didn't feel like going out to get materials for my next construction. So I ordered these, because well, the ad said that they're a great source of energy! Completely false advertising. They produce about the same energy as a potato battery, at best.
At least it's friendly and keeps cheering me on. Great companion for my snapper gf. 2 stars.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[b]Small complaint[/b] [item=river muck] [emoji=star size=1] [i]I ordered this 225 days ago and it has not arrived.[/i]
Small complaint
River Muck

I ordered this 225 days ago and it has not arrived.
----- [item=emetic russula] [b]Whom'st've the frick–[/b] [emoji=star size=1] My brother told me it was good. I hate him. I hate everything. I've been sick for the past ten days. If I could give this zero stars I would. Absolutely corrupt. -----

Emetic Russula
Whom'st've the frick–

My brother told me it was good. I hate him. I hate everything. I've been sick for the past ten days. If I could give this zero stars I would. Absolutely corrupt.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[item=night sky bundle] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] Absolutely gorgeous! I love these silks so much! Only reason I took off two stars is because the seller never has enough and never for long enough!!! They go out of stock too quickly! Please get a better supplier!!
Night Sky Bundle

Absolutely gorgeous! I love these silks so much! Only reason I took off two stars is because the seller never has enough and never for long enough!!! They go out of stock too quickly! Please get a better supplier!!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
[item=Cursed Talonclasp Pendant] [b]No warning in description![/b] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] We were fully aware that this was cursed before we bought it (in spite of the very vague and unhelpful description of its 'foul magic', not because of it). We were planning on taking it apart and incorporating its curse into a more powerful item. However, we received no indication that this has a binding enchantment on it! Now our best artificer has it stuck on her neck, and nobody can look at her for more than five seconds without panicking and fleeing the room. Do not buy from this seller! Improperly identified magic items can be [i]extremely dangerous![/i] (+1 star for the high quality spellcraft, though)
Cursed Talonclasp Pendant

No warning in description!

We were fully aware that this was cursed before we bought it (in spite of the very vague and unhelpful description of its 'foul magic', not because of it). We were planning on taking it apart and incorporating its curse into a more powerful item.
However, we received no indication that this has a binding enchantment on it! Now our best artificer has it stuck on her neck, and nobody can look at her for more than five seconds without panicking and fleeing the room.
Do not buy from this seller! Improperly identified magic items can be extremely dangerous!
(+1 star for the high quality spellcraft, though)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24