Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your emergency funds for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I use mine for lair expansion and apparel mainly. If I find something I really like, I’ll take some money out of my vault. But I mainly keep it there so I don’t become completely broke.
I use mine for lair expansion and apparel mainly. If I find something I really like, I’ll take some money out of my vault. But I mainly keep it there so I don’t become completely broke.
I always keep enough treasure for the next lair expansion in case I ever run out of room. Ever since I speed-expanded to Ancient before the Achievement system went down, though, I haven't been anywhere close to needing it.

Gems are for Gem Marketplace stuff. New Familiars, Breed Change Scrolls, and Genes as I need them. I usually breed rather than use scrolls, though, so it's really only for Gen I hatches on special days if that gene really is the one that works best.
I always keep enough treasure for the next lair expansion in case I ever run out of room. Ever since I speed-expanded to Ancient before the Achievement system went down, though, I haven't been anywhere close to needing it.

Gems are for Gem Marketplace stuff. New Familiars, Breed Change Scrolls, and Genes as I need them. I usually breed rather than use scrolls, though, so it's really only for Gen I hatches on special days if that gene really is the one that works best.
Honestly, no idea. All I know is that it's for emergencies. Maybe for something really special, but until then I don't know :P
Honestly, no idea. All I know is that it's for emergencies. Maybe for something really special, but until then I don't know :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
The accents in my sig! I search the AH for them frequently enough, so I might as well have the gems ready. I've also set some gems aside for an accent preorder I'm slotted for, though it might be a while before it fills.
The accents in my sig! I search the AH for them frequently enough, so I might as well have the gems ready. I've also set some gems aside for an accent preorder I'm slotted for, though it might be a while before it fills.
Buying Food UMAs
I save treasure for when my flight has dominance so I can make use of the discounts! I save gems for UMAs that interest me. Both are generally time sensitive, so having stuff on hand helps!
I save treasure for when my flight has dominance so I can make use of the discounts! I save gems for UMAs that interest me. Both are generally time sensitive, so having stuff on hand helps!
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
emergency funds? i dont even have funds
emergency funds? i dont even have funds
owleics.gif
Just in case I go overboard with treasure spending that month and am too broke to get fest skins.
Or if I find a must have derg.
Just in case I go overboard with treasure spending that month and am too broke to get fest skins.
Or if I find a must have derg.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
for fest skins! i love having nice skins on my dragons and it's by far cheapest to grab them during the fest
for fest skins! i love having nice skins on my dragons and it's by far cheapest to grab them during the fest
ngipcID.png avery
they/them
artist
fodderlocke
g1 lair cleanout
my vault money is for 1) wildclaw scrolls 2) dom lair expansions
my vault money is for 1) wildclaw scrolls 2) dom lair expansions
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
Most of it is saved up for genes, breed changes, etc. but the real reason i have emergency funds is so i stop impulse buying pretty dragons. cant buy dragons if you dont have any cash out of the vault [img]https://i.imgur.com/VLHrj4b.jpeg[/img]
Most of it is saved up for genes, breed changes, etc. but the real reason i have emergency funds is so i stop impulse buying pretty dragons. cant buy dragons if you dont have any cash out of the vault
VLHrj4b.jpeg
JflGBHo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7