Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can I delete my account?
1 2
I made this account a long time ago and haven't used it in over a year. I'd rather start a new one rather than re-use this one. I already tried to make a new account, but I can only have one per email.

Is there a way for me to delete this account?
I made this account a long time ago and haven't used it in over a year. I'd rather start a new one rather than re-use this one. I already tried to make a new account, but I can only have one per email.

Is there a way for me to delete this account?
hAuP4wo.png +10 hrs FR time
@ExitJenny

No there isn't. It's intended that way for users to come back and still have everything as they left it, even years later.

what I have seen others do that are looking to start over, is to sell/exalt all their dragons and items (except for the year 1 festival stuff for some), buy 2 Gen 1 dragons that they like, use the funds from selling/exalting everything to change flights and names, wipe the friends list of everyone they don't remember, and just start over that way as much as they can.
@ExitJenny

No there isn't. It's intended that way for users to come back and still have everything as they left it, even years later.

what I have seen others do that are looking to start over, is to sell/exalt all their dragons and items (except for the year 1 festival stuff for some), buy 2 Gen 1 dragons that they like, use the funds from selling/exalting everything to change flights and names, wipe the friends list of everyone they don't remember, and just start over that way as much as they can.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@ExitJenny

No, and you cannot make a second account.

Sometimes people "restart" accounts--that is, give away treasure and gems, exalt all dragons, sell or give away items, and purchase two unhatched eggs to hatch for new "progens" (or more eggs, since 1 male 1 female is not guaranteed). They also sometimes change their username and switch flights, which is free if you haven't used your single free change yet.

That's the only real acceptable way to start over, since new accounts can't be made by users who already have an account.
@ExitJenny

No, and you cannot make a second account.

Sometimes people "restart" accounts--that is, give away treasure and gems, exalt all dragons, sell or give away items, and purchase two unhatched eggs to hatch for new "progens" (or more eggs, since 1 male 1 female is not guaranteed). They also sometimes change their username and switch flights, which is free if you haven't used your single free change yet.

That's the only real acceptable way to start over, since new accounts can't be made by users who already have an account.
@ExitJenny

As per the Terms of Use that you agreed to when you first joined, players are only allowed one account. Multiple accounts violates the ToU and can result in account closure.

If you wish to start over, you can do as Vely mentioned. I hope this helps!
@ExitJenny

As per the Terms of Use that you agreed to when you first joined, players are only allowed one account. Multiple accounts violates the ToU and can result in account closure.

If you wish to start over, you can do as Vely mentioned. I hope this helps!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
how do i delete my account
how do i delete my account
@killer666

as stated in the posts above from 2017. You can't delete your account.

you can however send in a ticket through contact us asking the Staff to lock your account so no-one can access it if you wish.
@killer666

as stated in the posts above from 2017. You can't delete your account.

you can however send in a ticket through contact us asking the Staff to lock your account so no-one can access it if you wish.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
STUPID FLIGHT RISING I CANT GET INTO MY OLD ACCOUNT
STUPID FLIGHT RISING I CANT GET INTO MY OLD ACCOUNT
@Dragon8034 If you have a question it's better to make your own instead of posting in an unrelated, 3 year old one.
If you can't access your account you can follow the instructions here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004094566-What-do-I-do-if-I-can-t-log-into-my-account-
@Dragon8034 If you have a question it's better to make your own instead of posting in an unrelated, 3 year old one.
If you can't access your account you can follow the instructions here: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004094566-What-do-I-do-if-I-can-t-log-into-my-account-
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I wish that I could restart. But I wouldn't want to lock my accounts or exalt dragons. But I get that its rules. It's just what I would want (not meaning to rant at all). Cause I am highly attached with my dragons, but I want a restart. I just don't wanna lock my account or exalt. Once you have done lots and collected every dragon, it can sometimes get slightly boring, go on for about two mins just to gather, do familiars sometimes and do nests, sometimes. But when you first start, you have much more to do, as you need to buy dragons and get lair slots, and get coins and gems. But I love my dragons to much to restart or lock. Like, I don't need a reply, I just wanted to say. I just want the excitement of just starting. I remember how exciting it was when I started, my sister taught me how to play, and it was really fun, but then I got lots of coins and gems and it was like, oh, I want this, *Buys*, and I never really have to save up coins or gems. I just sort of get bored.
I wish that I could restart. But I wouldn't want to lock my accounts or exalt dragons. But I get that its rules. It's just what I would want (not meaning to rant at all). Cause I am highly attached with my dragons, but I want a restart. I just don't wanna lock my account or exalt. Once you have done lots and collected every dragon, it can sometimes get slightly boring, go on for about two mins just to gather, do familiars sometimes and do nests, sometimes. But when you first start, you have much more to do, as you need to buy dragons and get lair slots, and get coins and gems. But I love my dragons to much to restart or lock. Like, I don't need a reply, I just wanted to say. I just want the excitement of just starting. I remember how exciting it was when I started, my sister taught me how to play, and it was really fun, but then I got lots of coins and gems and it was like, oh, I want this, *Buys*, and I never really have to save up coins or gems. I just sort of get bored.
Imps r the best breed, no debate
like, I don't need a reply to this
like, I don't need a reply to this
Imps r the best breed, no debate
1 2