Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 87 88
"This is just a Pearlcatcher" Yes, and Gaolers are "just" Tundras with moose antlers and Banescales are "just" fat and sharp Spirals. Conceptually there is nothing wrong with this design. If you don't like it you don't have to have one. You can just wait for the need breed.
"This is just a Pearlcatcher" Yes, and Gaolers are "just" Tundras with moose antlers and Banescales are "just" fat and sharp Spirals. Conceptually there is nothing wrong with this design. If you don't like it you don't have to have one. You can just wait for the need breed.
[quote name="Shuppet" date="2020-04-12 17:26:05" ] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/00831c33ef98d896470b0ace5a57575d.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/cad3a42e9293d0ee194ece3cbb3601b9.png[/img] [/quote] Hmmm... I bet the hair acts like helicopter blades to provide the remaining lift! ;) Shame we can't put the Kelpie Mane on it... We could have hair for [i]days![/i] One of their genes better involve some sort of pun on Loreal, if it ever comes to fruition.
Shuppet wrote on 2020-04-12 17:26:05:
00831c33ef98d896470b0ace5a57575d.png
cad3a42e9293d0ee194ece3cbb3601b9.png

Hmmm... I bet the hair acts like helicopter blades to provide the remaining lift! ;)

Shame we can't put the Kelpie Mane on it... We could have hair for days! One of their genes better involve some sort of pun on Loreal, if it ever comes to fruition.
I'm not entirely sold on the wing and torso anatomy. the connection of wing to body is a little awkward like a couple toothpicks stuck into a vague area of its back, and its body is.......hm.
any chance of fixing the Absolute UNIT tapering thickness going on with its abdomen? bc it really disrupts the figure and overall slenderness of the rest of it
I'm not entirely sold on the wing and torso anatomy. the connection of wing to body is a little awkward like a couple toothpicks stuck into a vague area of its back, and its body is.......hm.
any chance of fixing the Absolute UNIT tapering thickness going on with its abdomen? bc it really disrupts the figure and overall slenderness of the rest of it
Valhalla_tiny.gif
HAIRY BUG IS MY NEW FAVORITE CHILD
HAIRY BUG IS MY NEW FAVORITE CHILD
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
Yess, swamp monster!

Don't worry new ancient breed I'm gonna go buy a hair razor too because my undercut turning into a pixie cut is not okay LOL
Yess, swamp monster!

Don't worry new ancient breed I'm gonna go buy a hair razor too because my undercut turning into a pixie cut is not okay LOL
SCP 682
SCP 682
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/467770703001812997/699085602741551124/unknown.png[/img] please help him it's not officially released yet [i]theres still time[/i]
unknown.png

please help him
it's not officially released yet theres still time
Valhalla_tiny.gif
I got inspired and wrote something:
(where I originally wrote it)

I actually think that this breed resembles both Imperials AND Pearlcatchers. But looking at the mane my brain screams SHADOW.

The creature had a long, beautiful mane that flowed and pooled to the ground like it’s mother’s shadowy pools. It was fairy like breed with an eerie whimsy, the Shadowbinder’s proudest creation. hey were playful and powerful tricksters and extremely fairy-like and were deemed beautiful and elegant across Sornieth.

The Lightweaver, never to be outdone, creates the Imperials to mimic her sister’s “special breed.”

She makes them more beautiful, in her eyes and to the eyes of many. Shorter mane, bigger more majestic wings. Huge creatures, giant creatures that could block out the very sun that brought light upon the land. Intricate, beautiful antlers that grew larger and larger with the dragon’s age. The Lightweaver saw her changes as improvements to her sister’s creation. In fact, at first glance it might be hard to find any resemblances.

The Shadowbinder did not feel her children were safe after watching her sister’s spectacle and urged her children to hide away. Her sister’s darker, older breed quickly hid within the depths of the Tangled Wood and the Shadowbinder was angry. How dare her sister think that creating life was a challenge?

But the Shadowbinder was patient. She knew that a being created out of spite, out of challenge, out of hate was a far worse punishment than anything she should come up with. So she waited. She waited alone in her Forum with her lonely creatures born in shadow, but pushed out of the light.

The Shadowbinder’s patience paid off. The Lightweaver, in her infinite hubris rushed the creation of her creatures, and they were cursed. Cursed to live again after death and wreak havoc upon the world. Emperors they were called. I’m sure you know the rest.

To cover up her mistakes, the Lightweaver created a more docile breed. This time, she took more time in it’s creation and weighed them down to prevent the same power to arise.

But she did not learn.

For these Pearlcatchers, as they would be called, held a close resemblance to the Shadowbinder’s first children that hid themselves away.

But the Shadowbinder was patient. She had a long memory. And she could wait.
I got inspired and wrote something:
(where I originally wrote it)

I actually think that this breed resembles both Imperials AND Pearlcatchers. But looking at the mane my brain screams SHADOW.

The creature had a long, beautiful mane that flowed and pooled to the ground like it’s mother’s shadowy pools. It was fairy like breed with an eerie whimsy, the Shadowbinder’s proudest creation. hey were playful and powerful tricksters and extremely fairy-like and were deemed beautiful and elegant across Sornieth.

The Lightweaver, never to be outdone, creates the Imperials to mimic her sister’s “special breed.”

She makes them more beautiful, in her eyes and to the eyes of many. Shorter mane, bigger more majestic wings. Huge creatures, giant creatures that could block out the very sun that brought light upon the land. Intricate, beautiful antlers that grew larger and larger with the dragon’s age. The Lightweaver saw her changes as improvements to her sister’s creation. In fact, at first glance it might be hard to find any resemblances.

The Shadowbinder did not feel her children were safe after watching her sister’s spectacle and urged her children to hide away. Her sister’s darker, older breed quickly hid within the depths of the Tangled Wood and the Shadowbinder was angry. How dare her sister think that creating life was a challenge?

But the Shadowbinder was patient. She knew that a being created out of spite, out of challenge, out of hate was a far worse punishment than anything she should come up with. So she waited. She waited alone in her Forum with her lonely creatures born in shadow, but pushed out of the light.

The Shadowbinder’s patience paid off. The Lightweaver, in her infinite hubris rushed the creation of her creatures, and they were cursed. Cursed to live again after death and wreak havoc upon the world. Emperors they were called. I’m sure you know the rest.

To cover up her mistakes, the Lightweaver created a more docile breed. This time, she took more time in it’s creation and weighed them down to prevent the same power to arise.

But she did not learn.

For these Pearlcatchers, as they would be called, held a close resemblance to the Shadowbinder’s first children that hid themselves away.

But the Shadowbinder was patient. She had a long memory. And she could wait.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Ooo, that's some good lore! Idk when I saw this I thought of singing siren dragons with the hair and whiskers. I think a Water ancient would be cool!
Ooo, that's some good lore! Idk when I saw this I thought of singing siren dragons with the hair and whiskers. I think a Water ancient would be cool!
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
YESSSS SHADOW BEAN!!!!! PLEASE
That lore is FANTASTIC Clya! I would die for this. Please. It really doesn't look like a water breed!
YESSSS SHADOW BEAN!!!!! PLEASE
That lore is FANTASTIC Clya! I would die for this. Please. It really doesn't look like a water breed!
YRmQuaa.png

Wishlist
Flight Rising World Records
Art Shop
FR +2
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 87 88