Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 87 88
[quote name="Xeyla" date="2020-04-12 16:57:50" ] [quote name="parasites" date="2020-04-12 16:55:57" ] [quote name="BlueStopSigns" date="2020-04-12 16:55:05" ] But can I put it in pigtails? [/quote] imagine if pigtails/ponytails are a gene for these guys also now wondering how multigaze will work considering most of their body is covered in hair.... [/quote] Just like the shardflank gene, the eyes will be pasted over the hair. [/quote] [img]https://www.myinstants.com/media/instants_images/risitas.jpg[/img]
Xeyla wrote on 2020-04-12 16:57:50:
parasites wrote on 2020-04-12 16:55:57:
BlueStopSigns wrote on 2020-04-12 16:55:05:
But can I put it in pigtails?
imagine if pigtails/ponytails are a gene for these guys
also now wondering how multigaze will work considering most of their body is covered in hair....
Just like the shardflank gene, the eyes will be pasted over the hair.
risitas.jpg
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] [/quote] That mane!!! This is 100% my jam, oh man. *___*
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

That mane!!! This is 100% my jam, oh man. *___*
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
also for those wondering, this is where it was confirmed to not be a nature breed: [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-03-28 11:38:16" ] [quote name="Chrisondra" date="2020-03-28 11:21:59" ] I don't suppose you could confirm that the Ancient Breed will *not* be Nature. It would be pretty rough for Nature to only have a cycling gem breed and a gem ancient breed. [/quote] Good question! Because Ancient Breed #3 is a gem breed, its elemental alignment will [b]not[/b] be Nature. @/Chrisondra [/quote] while it would've been a neat nature breed, i feel as if nature totally deserves a treasure breed :P edit: so that leaves plague, earth, shadow, lightning, and water!
also for those wondering, this is where it was confirmed to not be a nature breed:
Aequorin wrote on 2020-03-28 11:38:16:
Chrisondra wrote on 2020-03-28 11:21:59:
I don't suppose you could confirm that the Ancient Breed will *not* be Nature.

It would be pretty rough for Nature to only have a cycling gem breed and a gem ancient breed.

Good question! Because Ancient Breed #3 is a gem breed, its elemental alignment will not be Nature. @/Chrisondra
while it would've been a neat nature breed, i feel as if nature totally deserves a treasure breed :P

edit: so that leaves plague, earth, shadow, lightning, and water!
wow, totally digging the design! and a little grumpy I missed the stream, especially since it seems I won't be able to go back and watch it later... oh well! it's good to hear there's some new modern breeds in the works, too, though I really am excited for more ancients
wow, totally digging the design! and a little grumpy I missed the stream, especially since it seems I won't be able to go back and watch it later... oh well! it's good to hear there's some new modern breeds in the works, too, though I really am excited for more ancients
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
So is this the official new ancient breed? Or is this just the completed concept from the stream. I'm a little confused about that.
So is this the official new ancient breed? Or is this just the completed concept from the stream. I'm a little confused about that.
Buggy long hair lizard!! I love it.
I need 20.

I hope some of the Genes effect the hair!!
Buggy long hair lizard!! I love it.
I need 20.

I hope some of the Genes effect the hair!!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
that's a pearlcatcher

@undel

are the blue (water) eyes just for the base or??
that's a pearlcatcher

@undel

are the blue (water) eyes just for the base or??
Fen | They/them
[quote name="Xeyla" date="2020-04-12 16:57:50" ] [quote name="parasites" date="2020-04-12 16:55:57" ] [quote name="BlueStopSigns" date="2020-04-12 16:55:05" ] But can I put it in pigtails? [/quote] imagine if pigtails/ponytails are a gene for these guys also now wondering how multigaze will work considering most of their body is covered in hair.... [/quote] Just like the shardflank gene, the eyes will be pasted over the hair. [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/846/lisa.jpg[/img]
Xeyla wrote on 2020-04-12 16:57:50:
parasites wrote on 2020-04-12 16:55:57:
BlueStopSigns wrote on 2020-04-12 16:55:05:
But can I put it in pigtails?
imagine if pigtails/ponytails are a gene for these guys
also now wondering how multigaze will work considering most of their body is covered in hair....
Just like the shardflank gene, the eyes will be pasted over the hair.

lisa.jpg
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-04-12 16:43:17" ] Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops! But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed! [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/becauseyoureworthit.png[/img][/center] [/quote] That mane? Stunning. Those whiskers? To die for. That POISE? That STARE? Sis has it in the bag.
Undel wrote on 2020-04-12 16:43:17:
Hello everyone! We had some technical difficulties with recording the stream while offline. Long story short, it was one static frame the entire recording! Whoops!
But here is the end result. We hope to have better luck with future recordings with this new ancient breed!
becauseyoureworthit.png

That mane? Stunning.
Those whiskers? To die for.
That POISE? That STARE? Sis has it in the bag.
gC4M6ke.pngtn0RSo5.png
At1HVKx.pnguVi0BlM.png
urhsAAL.pngAQPJNOh.png
Love the Ancient Breeds, but wish there were inter breeding and apparel...just say'in
Love the Ancient Breeds, but wish there were inter breeding and apparel...just say'in
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 87 88