Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Developer Stream Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 87 88
So frandz! What element do we think this beast is from? I'm gonna guess Arcane or Nature!
So frandz! What element do we think this beast is from? I'm gonna guess Arcane or Nature!
I love every bit of them! I can already see these beauties taking up roles in my lair. Now all I need is more den slots. I wonder... Can it be known/is it known at all whether they or the new modern breed joins our lairs first?

Ps: I think shadow's winning this.
I love every bit of them! I can already see these beauties taking up roles in my lair. Now all I need is more den slots. I wonder... Can it be known/is it known at all whether they or the new modern breed joins our lairs first?

Ps: I think shadow's winning this.
It looks nice! Giving me big Shadow Flight vibes with the slinky body and the long hair... [emoji=coatl winking size=1] The breed itself is rather pretty (possibly my favorite Ancient so far!), and this pose looks pretty good! Might be a challenge to get genes to show up under all that hair, but at least it can't wear apparel, so there won't be an issue with the Kelpie Manes... Also can't wait to see what users will do with the hair in terms of accents and skins!
It looks nice! Giving me big Shadow Flight vibes with the slinky body and the long hair...

The breed itself is rather pretty (possibly my favorite Ancient so far!), and this pose looks pretty good! Might be a challenge to get genes to show up under all that hair, but at least it can't wear apparel, so there won't be an issue with the Kelpie Manes...

Also can't wait to see what users will do with the hair in terms of accents and skins!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@LordsofShadow i just want something different man, not just a pearlcatcher cosplaying the girl from the ring
@LordsofShadow i just want something different man, not just a pearlcatcher cosplaying the girl from the ring
[quote name="@Churrell" date="2020-04-12 17:00:27" ] So frandz! What element do we think this beast is from? I'm gonna guess Arcane or Nature! [/quote] i'm thinking arcane too!! considering the bug-like appearance, that is :P it's not nature though --- it was already confirmed to not be from nature. however, arcane is definitely a possibility!!
@Churrell wrote on 2020-04-12 17:00:27:
i'm thinking arcane too!! considering the bug-like appearance, that is :P

it's not nature though --- it was already confirmed to not be from nature. however, arcane is definitely a possibility!!
@Churrell

I'm not sure where it went but the admins already confirmed that it is not a nature dragon, as this breed will be available from the gem marketplace.

They also said it is a flight that does not already have two sets of dragons which knocks out the wind flight, light, ice, fire, and nature respectively for these reasons.
@Churrell

I'm not sure where it went but the admins already confirmed that it is not a nature dragon, as this breed will be available from the gem marketplace.

They also said it is a flight that does not already have two sets of dragons which knocks out the wind flight, light, ice, fire, and nature respectively for these reasons.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
That is beautiful!
Can't wait to see the other poses
That is beautiful!
Can't wait to see the other poses
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.

Beautiful lush locks. 10/10

Beautiful lush locks. 10/10
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
finally a dragon i feel captures my true self
finally a dragon i feel captures my true self
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
[quote name="LordsofShadow" date="2020-04-12 16:59:12" ] What ever happened to the new Modern breed though? I've been looking forward to that. Sadly none of these Ancient breeds interest me. [/quote] Still in the works. :) We have different artists working on the apparel for that breed, so it'll be some time before it's available. But more modern breeds are definitely something we plan on in the future!
LordsofShadow wrote on 2020-04-12 16:59:12:
What ever happened to the new Modern breed though? I've been looking forward to that. Sadly none of these Ancient breeds interest me.

Still in the works. :) We have different artists working on the apparel for that breed, so it'll be some time before it's available. But more modern breeds are definitely something we plan on in the future!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 87 88