Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | College kids, report in
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Headed into senior year, marine science(bio) major, double minor in Japanese and chemistry, teeny tiny FL college. I'd go into possible future plans, but I don't feel like having an existential crisis haha. Anyways, nice to meet you all. :)
Headed into senior year, marine science(bio) major, double minor in Japanese and chemistry, teeny tiny FL college. I'd go into possible future plans, but I don't feel like having an existential crisis haha. Anyways, nice to meet you all. :)
mglVXz8.png
I graduated recently does that still count? xD
I graduated recently does that still count? xD
I'm a biology/chemistry major with a focus in botany :-) I just finished up my freshman year!
I'm a biology/chemistry major with a focus in botany :-) I just finished up my freshman year!
Sophomore here! I'm pretty set on majoring in Art Education with a minor in history (and another possible one in Classical Studies). I'm pretty excite.
Sophomore here! I'm pretty set on majoring in Art Education with a minor in history (and another possible one in Classical Studies). I'm pretty excite.
Going into my fourth year already, eek!
I'm studying evolutionary biology and systematics at Cornell University, with a particular focus on birds. :>
Going into my fourth year already, eek!
I'm studying evolutionary biology and systematics at Cornell University, with a particular focus on birds. :>
ornithology, birding, aviculture, and museums
Currently entering my second semester at a local community college. Obtaining an AA in Mathematics at the present time.

I plan to major in (*this was apparently censored in its acronym form* Bachelors of Science) Biochemistry, minor in Biological sciences. If I'm feelin' frisky, I'll possibly take on another major, something along the lines of Economics.

I really hope my college journey is painless and fun. .___.
Currently entering my second semester at a local community college. Obtaining an AA in Mathematics at the present time.

I plan to major in (*this was apparently censored in its acronym form* Bachelors of Science) Biochemistry, minor in Biological sciences. If I'm feelin' frisky, I'll possibly take on another major, something along the lines of Economics.

I really hope my college journey is painless and fun. .___.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 29 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
hey everyone, wow there's a lot of diversity here, omg
i'm studying english literature and planning to do library science/info services.

@sunadokei: i'm sure you're going to do great! painless maybe not, but definitely will be fun and worth it!
hey everyone, wow there's a lot of diversity here, omg
i'm studying english literature and planning to do library science/info services.

@sunadokei: i'm sure you're going to do great! painless maybe not, but definitely will be fun and worth it!
Hey, Visual Communication Design (or Graphic Design, in other terms) major here, going on my second semester in August! Gonna also be getting an Honors and a Programming minor c;
Hey, Visual Communication Design (or Graphic Design, in other terms) major here, going on my second semester in August! Gonna also be getting an Honors and a Programming minor c;
I'm a rising sophomore in Graphic Design, so I've just completed foundation year and haven't really done any college work in my major. I'm also a media and cultural studies concentrator in the liberal arts, and I'm really interested in taking compsci and illustration courses :)

Because it's the summer holidays, I really don't have much to be doing. I'll be working on my portfolio website and teaching myself how to digital paint, but other than that I'll be pretty free.
I'm a rising sophomore in Graphic Design, so I've just completed foundation year and haven't really done any college work in my major. I'm also a media and cultural studies concentrator in the liberal arts, and I'm really interested in taking compsci and illustration courses :)

Because it's the summer holidays, I really don't have much to be doing. I'll be working on my portfolio website and teaching myself how to digital paint, but other than that I'll be pretty free.
tumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo1_r1_400.pngtumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo2_r1_250.png
I'm from the UK where college/Uni is a little different to the US so I hope this makes sense.

I've just finished college and am moving onto University in September, I'm starting from year 2 though because I've already done a foundation degree. I'm doing Illustration degree :3
I'm from the UK where college/Uni is a little different to the US so I hope this makes sense.

I've just finished college and am moving onto University in September, I'm starting from year 2 though because I've already done a foundation degree. I'm doing Illustration degree :3
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14