Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | College kids, report in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I' a senior majoring in 3D Animation, more specifically 3D Modeling. I like organic modeling the most. I graduate next winter so I'm getting excited/nervous. I have a summer internship and classes coming up so I'll be pretty busy!

@Nanshe
Nice to see a fellow Texan!
I' a senior majoring in 3D Animation, more specifically 3D Modeling. I like organic modeling the most. I graduate next winter so I'm getting excited/nervous. I have a summer internship and classes coming up so I'll be pretty busy!

@Nanshe
Nice to see a fellow Texan!
~~The Fell Wind Clan~~tumblr_n5fg4eLeFM1shqk6ho1_500.gif
Hey, hey!

I'm a fourth year Pre-Veterinarian student, enrolled at Florida A&M University. I'm probably gonna aim for a minor in Chemistry with all of the chem classes I'm already required to take, pff. I graduate this coming spring, and I'm hoping to enroll in University of Florida's vet school ;w; Crossing fingers I can get pass their tough admissions office
Hey, hey!

I'm a fourth year Pre-Veterinarian student, enrolled at Florida A&M University. I'm probably gonna aim for a minor in Chemistry with all of the chem classes I'm already required to take, pff. I graduate this coming spring, and I'm hoping to enroll in University of Florida's vet school ;w; Crossing fingers I can get pass their tough admissions office
@Anguish
Hello fellow game student! 3D Character here.
@Anguish
Hello fellow game student! 3D Character here.
THE ILLNESS WILL BRING YOU PEACE.
SERENITY IS BORN FROM CERTAINTY AND YOUR SUFFERING IS CERTAIN.
I graduate this Sunday! I'll be studying in Biomedical Engineering

I'm also gonna be living in DC for college, and I'm so excited to live in a place like that. Nice shakeup from Texas
I graduate this Sunday! I'll be studying in Biomedical Engineering

I'm also gonna be living in DC for college, and I'm so excited to live in a place like that. Nice shakeup from Texas
@Nekron

Hello there! *waves*

Very nice 8D! We need more game students in here! Come on people, I know your out there! *entices with cookies*
@Nekron

Hello there! *waves*

Very nice 8D! We need more game students in here! Come on people, I know your out there! *entices with cookies*
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Tulpa congrats on graduating!

i'm a junior/third year studying communications and journalism in boston... i'm also going to be a resident assistant next year! i'm looking forward to making a whole bunch of cool door tags for my residents :-)
@Tulpa congrats on graduating!

i'm a junior/third year studying communications and journalism in boston... i'm also going to be a resident assistant next year! i'm looking forward to making a whole bunch of cool door tags for my residents :-)
I be an Illustration Major, but right now I'm just trying to get a general education bachelors from my local school before jumping back into the art world.

And here I thought I was done with math. I'm also a super super senior at this point. Lord, I'll be done when I'm 23-24. Crazyyy.
I be an Illustration Major, but right now I'm just trying to get a general education bachelors from my local school before jumping back into the art world.

And here I thought I was done with math. I'm also a super super senior at this point. Lord, I'll be done when I'm 23-24. Crazyyy.
I've just received a certification in PC repair/technical support from a local technical college, and in a couple more semesters I'll have an associate's degree in information technology. When I first got out of high school I decided to go to a massive university and major in astronomy/astrophysics and earth sciences, and that didn't exactly work out very well for me.

I'm doing very well now, but I'm kind of discontent with it and I feel like I can do better. Over the summer I'm going to use my extra free time to find a larger school with a good information technology program to transfer to. If anyone has any experience with any Minnesota state universities (barring the U of M Twin Cities campus) then it would potentially be very helpful.
I've just received a certification in PC repair/technical support from a local technical college, and in a couple more semesters I'll have an associate's degree in information technology. When I first got out of high school I decided to go to a massive university and major in astronomy/astrophysics and earth sciences, and that didn't exactly work out very well for me.

I'm doing very well now, but I'm kind of discontent with it and I feel like I can do better. Over the summer I'm going to use my extra free time to find a larger school with a good information technology program to transfer to. If anyone has any experience with any Minnesota state universities (barring the U of M Twin Cities campus) then it would potentially be very helpful.
| Tumblr |
Creative Writing major
Six classes to go before I get my Bachelor's.
I go to Eastern Ky Uni

Gonna do my Master's in Library Science a few years from now.
Creative Writing major
Six classes to go before I get my Bachelor's.
I go to Eastern Ky Uni

Gonna do my Master's in Library Science a few years from now.
@leslichu

I have a friend who's trying to get in to a school. It's crazy how difficult it is to be accepted! But it's awesome work - I have huge respect for veterinarians. Good luck!
@leslichu

I have a friend who's trying to get in to a school. It's crazy how difficult it is to be accepted! But it's awesome work - I have huge respect for veterinarians. Good luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14