Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | College kids, report in
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
What are you doing on FR when you could be studying?! lmao, jk

More importantly, what are your majors, how far along are you, and what's your alma mater?

I'm an art major, transferring to Cornish in Seattle next fall for my second year.
What are you doing on FR when you could be studying?! lmao, jk

More importantly, what are your majors, how far along are you, and what's your alma mater?

I'm an art major, transferring to Cornish in Seattle next fall for my second year.
I'm almost a college kid.
I'm going to lurk this thread to see what everyone is doing and how their college life has been, what can I say, I'm nervous about living without my parents. xD
I'm almost a college kid.
I'm going to lurk this thread to see what everyone is doing and how their college life has been, what can I say, I'm nervous about living without my parents. xD
B4IRZ9g.pngTaNiuWJ.png
YES HELLO.

I'm currently at a Art and Design college, with my Major in Game Art, and Minor in 3D environments. Just got done with my first year, and taking some summer classes at another college to transfer over so my main college so classes aren't so clogged up next semester. Had a stressful year, so i'm glad to have at least a little bit of summer.
YES HELLO.

I'm currently at a Art and Design college, with my Major in Game Art, and Minor in 3D environments. Just got done with my first year, and taking some summer classes at another college to transfer over so my main college so classes aren't so clogged up next semester. Had a stressful year, so i'm glad to have at least a little bit of summer.
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
I'm a graphic design major and I just finished my second semester.
I take online classes though, so it doesn't really feel like I'm out on summer break because I've basically just been home this whole time anyway. lol

I decided not to take summer classes because I'm lazy, even though I probably should have since I'm only taking two classes a semester, but oooohh wellll. ^^;
I'm a graphic design major and I just finished my second semester.
I take online classes though, so it doesn't really feel like I'm out on summer break because I've basically just been home this whole time anyway. lol

I decided not to take summer classes because I'm lazy, even though I probably should have since I'm only taking two classes a semester, but oooohh wellll. ^^;
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
Graduating and being deported in July :P
But eeey I'm studying management which is duller and not apparently as lucrative as it sounds
Hope to god I get a job back home so I don't have to go to grad school, gag.

Forgot to add I go to the amazing University of Aberdeen, for that cold, dull grey 12k GBP experience. At least the lgbt society is hella.
Graduating and being deported in July :P
But eeey I'm studying management which is duller and not apparently as lucrative as it sounds
Hope to god I get a job back home so I don't have to go to grad school, gag.

Forgot to add I go to the amazing University of Aberdeen, for that cold, dull grey 12k GBP experience. At least the lgbt society is hella.
tumblr_inline_mt0xjkC64j1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mt44fseyOm1s481pq.giftumblr_inline_mt4410kSvh1s481pq.giftumblr_inline_mt32ei5q3K1s481pq.gif
i'm an english major! which more or less may be the worst thing ever *****. generally every time i have an english professor and i say i'm an english major, he's like 'oh, god help you.'

i'msoscared.gif
i'm an english major! which more or less may be the worst thing ever *****. generally every time i have an english professor and i say i'm an english major, he's like 'oh, god help you.'

i'msoscared.gif
Uhhh I'm graduating next fall semester, but until then, I count :D

I'm a psychology major, criminal justice minor. Following graduation, I hope to study at the University of Lincoln (England, not Nebraska,) for my master's in forensic psychology.
I'm incredibly nervous, as I'm still not 100% on what all I need to do TO study abroad post-grad. @_@
Uhhh I'm graduating next fall semester, but until then, I count :D

I'm a psychology major, criminal justice minor. Following graduation, I hope to study at the University of Lincoln (England, not Nebraska,) for my master's in forensic psychology.
I'm incredibly nervous, as I'm still not 100% on what all I need to do TO study abroad post-grad. @_@
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Currently studying for my degree in English with a possible minor in Ethnic Studies (still very tentative on that). I just finished my first year of undergrad, and I'm looking forward to the next one, actually! I've got an internship lined up for this summer, so that looks like it's going to be fun, if a bit more work than I anticipated.

@AlduinsEyes Haha, I just get that reaction from all of my friends and family. My professors are actually supportive.
Currently studying for my degree in English with a possible minor in Ethnic Studies (still very tentative on that). I just finished my first year of undergrad, and I'm looking forward to the next one, actually! I've got an internship lined up for this summer, so that looks like it's going to be fun, if a bit more work than I anticipated.

@AlduinsEyes Haha, I just get that reaction from all of my friends and family. My professors are actually supportive.
I'm studying geophysics and am currrently in the middle of my second semester :)
I also really should finish those protocols I defer doing for a week now ._.
(Geomagnetic mapping for anyone interested; at least the actual mapping itself was fun )
I'm studying geophysics and am currrently in the middle of my second semester :)
I also really should finish those protocols I defer doing for a week now ._.
(Geomagnetic mapping for anyone interested; at least the actual mapping itself was fun )
Wow, a surprising number of non-technical majors in here. I was expecting more from my fellow nerds :P

I'm a computer science major who just finished up his freshman year. That's not too interesting on its own, but I do go to a military school. Not many people do that!
Wow, a surprising number of non-technical majors in here. I was expecting more from my fellow nerds :P

I'm a computer science major who just finished up his freshman year. That's not too interesting on its own, but I do go to a military school. Not many people do that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14