Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What % of your lair have skins/accents?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
14/25 in my lore lair! Not enough, honestly, since I eventually want every dragon I own to have a uma
14/25 in my lore lair! Not enough, honestly, since I eventually want every dragon I own to have a uma
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Just a few. I really don’t like skins or skincents because the whole point of the game for me is the genes, but if I find a fest accent I really like on a particular dragon, I’ll slap it on. Sometimes it’s more like a temporary tattoo; only my F wind rep and both Ice reps so far have a permanent accent that’s lore-based. And I slapped a skin on my ugly random progen. Now I can’t ever find him, even though that was like 2 months ago AND he’s on the first page of my lair.
Just a few. I really don’t like skins or skincents because the whole point of the game for me is the genes, but if I find a fest accent I really like on a particular dragon, I’ll slap it on. Sometimes it’s more like a temporary tattoo; only my F wind rep and both Ice reps so far have a permanent accent that’s lore-based. And I slapped a skin on my ugly random progen. Now I can’t ever find him, even though that was like 2 months ago AND he’s on the first page of my lair.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
OOF, I am planning on most of them having accents, and designing many myself but as of currently, I just didn't have the money to give them all that. I'll count all the ones I have some accents assigned to them. They're currently in the vault until I breed change my G1s but if we ignore that, they're on.

57/273 20%?

which is not that bad looking at the size of my lair. At least 40 more I have plans for so....expensiv.
OOF, I am planning on most of them having accents, and designing many myself but as of currently, I just didn't have the money to give them all that. I'll count all the ones I have some accents assigned to them. They're currently in the vault until I breed change my G1s but if we ignore that, they're on.

57/273 20%?

which is not that bad looking at the size of my lair. At least 40 more I have plans for so....expensiv.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Total dragons: 39
Dragons wearing Accents: 11 (28%)
Dragons wearing Accents I made: 8 (20%)

Conclusion: I like accents but am too cheap to buy UMAs so I make my own and cover the costs by selling extra copies.
Total dragons: 39
Dragons wearing Accents: 11 (28%)
Dragons wearing Accents I made: 8 (20%)

Conclusion: I like accents but am too cheap to buy UMAs so I make my own and cover the costs by selling extra copies.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
for some reason i just don't really like them, pretty much none of my dragons have them
they do look cool though
for some reason i just don't really like them, pretty much none of my dragons have them
they do look cool though
I agree with Bxy26 the genes are more important to me, so previously I had about 50/50 but now maybe 25/75
I agree with Bxy26 the genes are more important to me, so previously I had about 50/50 but now maybe 25/75
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
Around 35% of my dragons have skins and accents on them. I do like some of them but I do have other extra ones in my hoard that I have yet to use/are duplicates and I will occasionally put new ones on the dragons if I don't want to keep looking at the same skin/accent for a while unless I really like that certain one.
Around 35% of my dragons have skins and accents on them. I do like some of them but I do have other extra ones in my hoard that I have yet to use/are duplicates and I will occasionally put new ones on the dragons if I don't want to keep looking at the same skin/accent for a while unless I really like that certain one.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Like 99%? A majority are UMA's too. ;-;

I'm an addict for pretty skins and accents.

(obvs plz to ignore sale tabs as that's impossibleee)
Like 99%? A majority are UMA's too. ;-;

I'm an addict for pretty skins and accents.

(obvs plz to ignore sale tabs as that's impossibleee)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
47/205
So about 23%. However a good number of the dragons without a skin or accent are fodder or just not perma dragons, so it's really a little higher
47/205
So about 23%. However a good number of the dragons without a skin or accent are fodder or just not perma dragons, so it's really a little higher
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Probably pretty high, I'm betting around 80%.

107/114 = ~94%, so higher than I thought. I'm only counting finished permas here. Also worth noting that I have some permababies. My goal is to get accents for everyone, whether they be UMAs or festival accents.
Probably pretty high, I'm betting around 80%.

107/114 = ~94%, so higher than I thought. I'm only counting finished permas here. Also worth noting that I have some permababies. My goal is to get accents for everyone, whether they be UMAs or festival accents.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7