Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7996 7997 7998 7999 8000 ... 16111 16112
I wish I could actually be nice for once
I wish I could actually be nice for once
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Oh I’m glad I got up and fed the chickens and gave them water, I bet they’re happy about that... I just hope they’re eating their oyster shell because that will help the egg shells become harder to break for them so we can harvest them.
Oh I’m glad I got up and fed the chickens and gave them water, I bet they’re happy about that... I just hope they’re eating their oyster shell because that will help the egg shells become harder to break for them so we can harvest them.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
just found out that the draco genus exists and now i'm kinning a lizard
just found out that the draco genus exists and now i'm kinning a lizard
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Uh oh, I heard a chicken squawk... I hope they aren’t fighting.... I put plenty of corn with oyster shell down...... no eggs, just picking on each other over perfectly good corn and oyster shell!!!! Those picky eaters want Taco Bell chicken food and we don’t have it, so they don’t get that.... they need to eat their food.
Uh oh, I heard a chicken squawk... I hope they aren’t fighting.... I put plenty of corn with oyster shell down...... no eggs, just picking on each other over perfectly good corn and oyster shell!!!! Those picky eaters want Taco Bell chicken food and we don’t have it, so they don’t get that.... they need to eat their food.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Ooooo I found a really pretty millipede species... I be my friend would like to see a picture of it! Xe really likes bugs, special interest if I remember correctly.

edit: I was correct in assuming xe would like it!
Ooooo I found a really pretty millipede species... I be my friend would like to see a picture of it! Xe really likes bugs, special interest if I remember correctly.

edit: I was correct in assuming xe would like it!
Call me Arish!
iuEBSJ3.pngXtVfqOH.pngCioCFC3.png
how was i playing video games by myself at age 5 my almost 10 year old sister is trying to play animal crossing city folk and she is struggling i'm having to help her through every little thing
how was i playing video games by myself at age 5 my almost 10 year old sister is trying to play animal crossing city folk and she is struggling i'm having to help her through every little thing
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
I hate him I hate him I hate him
I hate him I hate him I hate him
PJb908Z.png
i feel stupid asking weird sad questions

i want to live somewhere clean and new and safe

everything about me is a reminder of things nobody wants to know happen
i feel stupid asking weird sad questions

i want to live somewhere clean and new and safe

everything about me is a reminder of things nobody wants to know happen
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
does my grandma want to kill me: an essay
does my grandma want to kill me: an essay
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Now, does this mean what I think it does? Or am I just a confused lump of human flesh? They’ve stated quite clearly the contrary, but.... bruh I’m blanking
Now, does this mean what I think it does? Or am I just a confused lump of human flesh? They’ve stated quite clearly the contrary, but.... bruh I’m blanking
Ot3Ahks.jpg
1 2 ... 7996 7997 7998 7999 8000 ... 16111 16112