Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 126 127
@Kahzu

Absolutely! First time I saw one like him, I just had to have it. I'll set up a CR for you.
@Kahzu

Absolutely! First time I saw one like him, I just had to have it. I'll set up a CR for you.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom
Could I buy twilight with treasure?
@Bantymom
Could I buy twilight with treasure?
vbbsI6.png
@PumpkinHead03

Of course! I'll go set him up for you at the Crossroads right now.

Edit: Sent
@PumpkinHead03

Of course! I'll go set him up for you at the Crossroads right now.

Edit: Sent
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@bantymom I’d love to buy terce if I could. I only have treasure, would that work?
@bantymom I’d love to buy terce if I could. I only have treasure, would that work?
@ElusiveNarwhal

Yes, of course! Let me make sure he/she's still there and I'll put him up on the crossroads.

Edit: Took him down and am setting up the crossroads now.
@ElusiveNarwhal

Yes, of course! Let me make sure he/she's still there and I'll put him up on the crossroads.

Edit: Took him down and am setting up the crossroads now.
Kleos
@bantymom Can I buy The Black Sheep? They look amazing!
@bantymom Can I buy The Black Sheep? They look amazing!
@Z434912

Absolutely! You know, I almost put him up as fodder, but he was so unusual, I had to keep him around just in case someone else thought so too.

Give me a sec and I'll send send him to you at the crossroads.
@Z434912

Absolutely! You know, I almost put him up as fodder, but he was so unusual, I had to keep him around just in case someone else thought so too.

Give me a sec and I'll send send him to you at the crossroads.
Kleos
@Z434912

Oh dear! He and his two siblings are already gone! I'm so sorry.
@Z434912

Oh dear! He and his two siblings are already gone! I'm so sorry.
Kleos
@Bantymom Oh alright, better luck next time!
@Bantymom Oh alright, better luck next time!
Can you put me on the interest list for opal koi?
Can you put me on the interest list for opal koi?
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 126 127