Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] (Banty's Babies is Moving)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
@PossessedFae

Sure can. Sending now. Thanks!

@Bantymom (to find my thread)

@PossessedFae

Sure can. Sending now. Thanks!

@Bantymom (to find my thread)

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom
Thank you very much. :)
@Bantymom
Thank you very much. :)
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
@Pepper676

Absolutely! I'll set up the CR right away. Love the Fedora. Looks great on your avatar!
@Pepper676

Absolutely! I'll set up the CR right away. Love the Fedora. Looks great on your avatar!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
@Bantymom ill just buy her from the AH. And thank you for the compliment on my fedora!
@Bantymom ill just buy her from the AH. And thank you for the compliment on my fedora!
2Rfje.gif IFN7b.gif AkQsM.gif
@Bantymom
could I buy the orca giraffe bogsneak from you?
@Bantymom
could I buy the orca giraffe bogsneak from you?
UZVTEBc.png
@buffalopigpie

You sure can! I'll set up the trade right now. He's a handsome fellow, isn't he?
@buffalopigpie

You sure can! I'll set up the trade right now. He's a handsome fellow, isn't he?
Kleos
@Bantymom
Would it be possible to get Light Magic for treasure :o?
@Bantymom
Would it be possible to get Light Magic for treasure :o?
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis

I've not even thought of that before, but I don't see why not!

I'll take her down off the AH and send you a CR for 10kt then, ok?
@Drakessis

I've not even thought of that before, but I don't see why not!

I'll take her down off the AH and send you a CR for 10kt then, ok?
Kleos
@Bantymom
Ok, tysm!
@Bantymom
Ok, tysm!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis
Trade approved!

OMGosh! Aren't you a sweetie! I've divided the extra gold among the other hatchlings so they can start their first hoard. They look so happy!
@Drakessis
Trade approved!

OMGosh! Aren't you a sweetie! I've divided the extra gold among the other hatchlings so they can start their first hoard. They look so happy!
Kleos
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127