Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Laugh's Shop: Eternal Emperor
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 129 130
@LaughingIdiot

Could I be added to the general pinglist, please?
@LaughingIdiot

Could I be added to the general pinglist, please?
yk0D5u1.png
@LaughingIdiot Could I join the general pinglist and grab a slot for Firebane F Wraith if it's still open, please? [emoji=banescale love size=2] I have enough gems ready, so can send payment whenever.
@LaughingIdiot
Could I join the general pinglist and grab a slot for Firebane F Wraith if it's still open, please? I have enough gems ready, so can send payment whenever.
qYqvSwV.gif
@AnimeLover9631
AHHHH
I saw these and I was super happy and thought I responded the day of???

And now I am here and see I haven't!!! I love all of them including their younger brother! <3

There will be more hellcat accents in the future along with a male variant- so you never know! <3

@GrimoireBlack
It is not! Only the Valentines variant is retired. All other skins I have can be reprinted at any time if enough interest generates. If you like I could include it in my next reprint cycle and ping <3

@Schuyler Heck yeah!! it is still open :D

@Dragongirl00100 Will do!! :D <3
@AnimeLover9631
AHHHH
I saw these and I was super happy and thought I responded the day of???

And now I am here and see I haven't!!! I love all of them including their younger brother! <3

There will be more hellcat accents in the future along with a male variant- so you never know! <3

@GrimoireBlack
It is not! Only the Valentines variant is retired. All other skins I have can be reprinted at any time if enough interest generates. If you like I could include it in my next reprint cycle and ping <3

@Schuyler Heck yeah!! it is still open :D

@Dragongirl00100 Will do!! :D <3
bEJeSzJ.png
That would be awesome @LaughingIdiot
Also your opinion:
I was thinking of renameing Glesni as his name literally means blueness... he isnt very blue is he?

You think Oberon-king of fairies or Magus- the sorcerer?
That would be awesome @LaughingIdiot
Also your opinion:
I was thinking of renameing Glesni as his name literally means blueness... he isnt very blue is he?

You think Oberon-king of fairies or Magus- the sorcerer?
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

Definitely Oberon- King of Fairies :D !!!
@AnimeLover9631

Definitely Oberon- King of Fairies :D !!!
bEJeSzJ.png
It fits him so much better then Glesni ^-^ thank you! @Laughingidiot
(If only he could wear 1 of those fairy apparel things ^-^)
It fits him so much better then Glesni ^-^ thank you! @Laughingidiot
(If only he could wear 1 of those fairy apparel things ^-^)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@LaughingIdiot Yes please!! I LOVE the Wyrmwound Emperor!
@LaughingIdiot Yes please!! I LOVE the Wyrmwound Emperor!
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
@LaughingIdiot
Hi, I would love to be put on the pre order for Till Death do we Part but I had questions about how soon you would need the money and also does it need to be in Gems? And if it does, how would I be able to turn 850kt into gems? sorry this is a lot of questions I just love that skin so much
@LaughingIdiot
Hi, I would love to be put on the pre order for Till Death do we Part but I had questions about how soon you would need the money and also does it need to be in Gems? And if it does, how would I be able to turn 850kt into gems? sorry this is a lot of questions I just love that skin so much
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.pngtumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.pngtumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.png
@LaughingIdiot

Could I get on the general pinglist and get a slot for the second run of Blue Hellcat please?
@LaughingIdiot

Could I get on the general pinglist and get a slot for the second run of Blue Hellcat please?
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@AnimeLover9631 Heck yeah!!!

@GrimoireBlack Sounds good <3 !!! I am glad you love it! :D

@GraffitiCow Hey GraffitiCow! Unfortunately you just missed Till Death do we Part, as it is now retired. You did time your post really close to the next emperor releases, Fire and Ice! :D They will not be limited time <3

@Vader Done and done <3
@AnimeLover9631 Heck yeah!!!

@GrimoireBlack Sounds good <3 !!! I am glad you love it! :D

@GraffitiCow Hey GraffitiCow! Unfortunately you just missed Till Death do we Part, as it is now retired. You did time your post really close to the next emperor releases, Fire and Ice! :D They will not be limited time <3

@Vader Done and done <3
bEJeSzJ.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 129 130