Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Laugh's Shop: Eternal Emperor
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130
@AnimeLover9631

Sounds like a plan!!! I'm stoked you love these so much! I am actually just in the process of fixing the bluehell cat and it should be released in the next few days! :D
@AnimeLover9631

Sounds like a plan!!! I'm stoked you love these so much! I am actually just in the process of fixing the bluehell cat and it should be released in the next few days! :D
bEJeSzJ.png
I LOVE my gao babies! And a good few of them are dark colors which these skins are just perfect on ^-^ (plus i really like that style of accents on gao girls ^-^ perfect rage kitties) @LaughingIdiot
I LOVE my gao babies! And a good few of them are dark colors which these skins are just perfect on ^-^ (plus i really like that style of accents on gao girls ^-^ perfect rage kitties) @LaughingIdiot
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
1.McChicken
2.Harrlequinn
3.InfernoMorgaine
4.AnimeLover9631

@McChicken
@Harrlequiin
@InfernoMorgaine
@AnimeLover9631

The blue hellcat skins are in! I will send out CR's to each of you for their cost of 500g! Should you no longer wish for one, please let me know! After two weeks I will take down the trades should they not be filled out. If you are waiting on cash, I can hold them longer. <3 :D

1.McChicken
2.Harrlequinn
3.InfernoMorgaine
4.AnimeLover9631

@McChicken
@Harrlequiin
@InfernoMorgaine
@AnimeLover9631

The blue hellcat skins are in! I will send out CR's to each of you for their cost of 500g! Should you no longer wish for one, please let me know! After two weeks I will take down the trades should they not be filled out. If you are waiting on cash, I can hold them longer. <3 :D

bEJeSzJ.png
@LaughingIdiot
I love Hellcat so much aaa <3 I just don't have a proper Gao for it. Would you mind letting me know if you make a green one? I would also like to be pinged for new skins and accents from you c:
@LaughingIdiot
I love Hellcat so much aaa <3 I just don't have a proper Gao for it. Would you mind letting me know if you make a green one? I would also like to be pinged for new skins and accents from you c:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@ahzidal

A green, blue/orange, and purple one are in the works! I will make a pinglist for all future skins, and add you to it. <3 I am glad you like it! :D Since I don't have a particular green range in mind, as I am currently working on the purple and blue/orange one, I can always try to match it to your gaoler, as you're the first to ask about it!
@ahzidal

A green, blue/orange, and purple one are in the works! I will make a pinglist for all future skins, and add you to it. <3 I am glad you like it! :D Since I don't have a particular green range in mind, as I am currently working on the purple and blue/orange one, I can always try to match it to your gaoler, as you're the first to ask about it!
bEJeSzJ.png
@LaughingIdiot

It looks like you are doing a reprint of hellcat. (red) If I could get a slot I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
@LaughingIdiot

It looks like you are doing a reprint of hellcat. (red) If I could get a slot I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
UbXQ54R.jpg
@LaughingIdiot Thank you! It's really nice looking heheh That's really kind of you to offer c': If you'd like to match the greens, the Gao I'd be putting it on would be Insurrector here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52125919][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=26&winggene=28&wings=176&auth=52a8418deae3e92009fb83ccb03ac83ffbb8b5af&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Because I have... a [I]thing[/I] for nuclear themed dragons, it seems XD It's become a lasting obsession of mine in the form of green dragons. Thanks again for the offer, I'll be sure to pick a green one up either way c:
@LaughingIdiot
Thank you! It's really nice looking heheh
That's really kind of you to offer c': If you'd like to match the greens, the Gao I'd be putting it on would be Insurrector here:
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=101&tertgene=26&winggene=28&wings=176&auth=52a8418deae3e92009fb83ccb03ac83ffbb8b5af&dummyext=prev.png
Because I have... a thing for nuclear themed dragons, it seems XD It's become a lasting obsession of mine in the form of green dragons. Thanks again for the offer, I'll be sure to pick a green one up either way c:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Hardycat
Putting you down for a reprint! :D

edit:
@ahzidal
Wicked!! That Gaoler looks pretty rad, I'll keep them in mind when making the recolour! I love the nuclear theme going on <3 Hellcat would definitely add to it!
@Hardycat
Putting you down for a reprint! :D

edit:
@ahzidal
Wicked!! That Gaoler looks pretty rad, I'll keep them in mind when making the recolour! I love the nuclear theme going on <3 Hellcat would definitely add to it!
bEJeSzJ.png
@ArcaneFeathers

I am actually in the process of changing the pre-order requisites to sending beforehand so I can continue to afford printing these, haha! I'd love it if you paid upfront but understand if you'd prefer to wait. <3

Just realized it'll be a bit hard to immediately reprint accents once slots are filled if I don't have the gems to do so. </3
@ArcaneFeathers

I am actually in the process of changing the pre-order requisites to sending beforehand so I can continue to afford printing these, haha! I'd love it if you paid upfront but understand if you'd prefer to wait. <3

Just realized it'll be a bit hard to immediately reprint accents once slots are filled if I don't have the gems to do so. </3
bEJeSzJ.png

@McChicken
@AnimeLover9631
@Hardycat
@ArcaneFeathers

The Original Hellcat accent has been submitted for a reprint! It will be available and sent through CR's or messages depending on if they've been pre-paid in 5-7 business days (according to the FR automated message)! :D

There will be one extra Original Hellcat accent available for purchase.

@McChicken
@AnimeLover9631
@Hardycat
@ArcaneFeathers

The Original Hellcat accent has been submitted for a reprint! It will be available and sent through CR's or messages depending on if they've been pre-paid in 5-7 business days (according to the FR automated message)! :D

There will be one extra Original Hellcat accent available for purchase.
bEJeSzJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130