Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
Only problem I've found with the game so far is it is too darn ADDICTIVE!

Really love it!
Only problem I've found with the game so far is it is too darn ADDICTIVE!

Really love it!
I had an absolute blast playing this game, It was quite enjoyable, certainly more so then tile matching and jig saw puzzles!
I had an absolute blast playing this game, It was quite enjoyable, certainly more so then tile matching and jig saw puzzles!
The game just killed my internet browser lol. I'm using a mac and running on FF. It was really laggy and the cursor kept disappearing. Just as an fyi.

As to adding it, yay for new games XD
The game just killed my internet browser lol. I'm using a mac and running on FF. It was really laggy and the cursor kept disappearing. Just as an fyi.

As to adding it, yay for new games XD
CxPmkny.png
So much love for this game. Now if only it would stop crashing my browser...
So much love for this game. Now if only it would stop crashing my browser...
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
Bit of a bug here, when I start a game, the game crashes once, then plays well after I reload the page again. Also now the game literally crashed firefox after about 16 minutes or so, and, I think, 19000? (sadly I didn't see all the zeroes before it went down) points
Bit of a bug here, when I start a game, the game crashes once, then plays well after I reload the page again. Also now the game literally crashed firefox after about 16 minutes or so, and, I think, 19000? (sadly I didn't see all the zeroes before it went down) points
I love you all; I've been desperately hoping for a minigame like that! :D
I love you all; I've been desperately hoping for a minigame like that! :D
*is on Fire Fox too, and has not yet had lag or crash problems. Maybe it's a connection speed thing?
*is on Fire Fox too, and has not yet had lag or crash problems. Maybe it's a connection speed thing?
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
I second (third? fourth?) the notion of at least a "turn off animations" sort of option.
I'm not even photosensitive and it gave me a headache after a while, and I'm not prone to those, either. ):
I second (third? fourth?) the notion of at least a "turn off animations" sort of option.
I'm not even photosensitive and it gave me a headache after a while, and I'm not prone to those, either. ):
Running Firefox; it crashed my browser after less than five minutes and nearly crashed the computer with it.
Running Firefox; it crashed my browser after less than five minutes and nearly crashed the computer with it.
after so long on google chrome (maybe just) it will quit out and not work saying that its not receiving something
after so long on google chrome (maybe just) it will quit out and not work saying that its not receiving something
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24