Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share something good that's happened!
1 2 3 4 5
Really has raised my spirits reading everyone's replies:-)

And @RabidWhovian , nice picture!! Is that an OC or a character from a fandom?
Really has raised my spirits reading everyone's replies:-)

And @RabidWhovian , nice picture!! Is that an OC or a character from a fandom?
og0rGtI.jpg
My dog has befriended half my neighbours and it's hilarious to watch her jump all over them.

My friends are coming over tomorrow and we're bake cookies since our classes are cancelled :)

I got Nanimo bar ice cream and it's awesome.
My dog has befriended half my neighbours and it's hilarious to watch her jump all over them.

My friends are coming over tomorrow and we're bake cookies since our classes are cancelled :)

I got Nanimo bar ice cream and it's awesome.
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
Got a really good grade that I've been studying hard for, for earth science! I thought I was going to get a bad grade as rocks are kinda hard and I can't memorise anything for the life of me!

Had a few bad days and stuff recently, but a bunch of them had positive solutions! My girlfriend broke up with me a few days after valentines but we're still really close friends, which I'm really happy for!
My formal hat for school (yes I go to a private school so ugly expensive school uniforms) got taken and I was going to have to buy a new one (which is $80 ) if I didn't find it by the end of the week, but someone else found it!

Not everything is fixed or the way I want, but that's ok.
I hope things get better for myself and everything else that needs it to be, even if the world may seem like its in shambles at the moment (and it is) we can all get through this
Got a really good grade that I've been studying hard for, for earth science! I thought I was going to get a bad grade as rocks are kinda hard and I can't memorise anything for the life of me!

Had a few bad days and stuff recently, but a bunch of them had positive solutions! My girlfriend broke up with me a few days after valentines but we're still really close friends, which I'm really happy for!
My formal hat for school (yes I go to a private school so ugly expensive school uniforms) got taken and I was going to have to buy a new one (which is $80 ) if I didn't find it by the end of the week, but someone else found it!

Not everything is fixed or the way I want, but that's ok.
I hope things get better for myself and everything else that needs it to be, even if the world may seem like its in shambles at the moment (and it is) we can all get through this
Graffinn
FR+17
PVehrz5.png
ACOZFAh.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLore
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPlans
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt-Shop [WIP]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@Firetear It’s Ace from... well, originally Powerpuff Girls, but about a year ago there was a crossover of sorts and he was the temporary bassist for the virtual band Gorillaz, so he got a redesign. [center] [img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120212000907/powerpuff/images/3/3c/Ace.png[/img] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/kong/images/0/0f/Ace.jpg[/img]
@Firetear It’s Ace from... well, originally Powerpuff Girls, but about a year ago there was a crossover of sorts and he was the temporary bassist for the virtual band Gorillaz, so he got a redesign.
Ace.png
Ace.jpg
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
i woke up not incredibly ill, which is surprising because i only slept 4? hours. but i'm happy about it still. i will likely go back to bed soon but for now i do not feel terrible
i woke up not incredibly ill, which is surprising because i only slept 4? hours. but i'm happy about it still. i will likely go back to bed soon but for now i do not feel terrible
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
I've finally had the time to work on a project I'd been putting off for lack of time.

My cat has adjusted to the new place super well and she's back to her normal, snuggly self.

My job (while I had it) was something I really loved. Kids are germ factories, but I love working with them!

I got to play a remake of one of my favorite games as a kid. I blew through it and I remember why I love Mystery Dungeon games so much.

If I think of any more good things, I'll probably edit this post.
I've finally had the time to work on a project I'd been putting off for lack of time.

My cat has adjusted to the new place super well and she's back to her normal, snuggly self.

My job (while I had it) was something I really loved. Kids are germ factories, but I love working with them!

I got to play a remake of one of my favorite games as a kid. I blew through it and I remember why I love Mystery Dungeon games so much.

If I think of any more good things, I'll probably edit this post.
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
my exams got postponed - which is great because I haven't started studying! ;v;

annnd I finally got the untitled goose game on the switch, which has blessed my life immensely. honk honk.

also very excited for animal crossing: new horizons to be released this friday and then I'm all set for easter break.
my exams got postponed - which is great because I haven't started studying! ;v;

annnd I finally got the untitled goose game on the switch, which has blessed my life immensely. honk honk.

also very excited for animal crossing: new horizons to be released this friday and then I'm all set for easter break.
7zcCDc4.png
I'm going to be eating taco dip and pizza rolls tonight with the family :)
I'm going to be eating taco dip and pizza rolls tonight with the family :)
+2 FR time
he/they
@RabidWhovian

Oh, that's where he's from! Very cool:-D
@RabidWhovian

Oh, that's where he's from! Very cool:-D
og0rGtI.jpg
We have a opossum that lives outside and it eats the cat food we feed the outdoor cats,anyway my sister pet it today so we are hoping we will be able to make friends with it. (just like the outdoor cats)(also can someone teach me how to put images at the bottom of my text? sorry if im asking to much :3 )
We have a opossum that lives outside and it eats the cat food we feed the outdoor cats,anyway my sister pet it today so we are hoping we will be able to make friends with it. (just like the outdoor cats)(also can someone teach me how to put images at the bottom of my text? sorry if im asking to much :3 )
2019-07-27.png
1 2 3 4 5